Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274574 times)
Earl of AE Ledger

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Thank you all for the comments!

I see some very good point raised here. Contrary to what some people believe, we are working quite hard to build up the dev team and have the AE testnet/pre-mainnet running. It is important to have it so apps can be built on top by our commencing incubator program (which is also something being worked on currently).

The above are just examples of the different processes that we are currently engaged in and how they are interlinked. There are numerous others.

Please have in mind that we are trying to make aetenrity a success and take the right decisions on the path there. The team has been in crypto for years now and we believe in the blockchain vision. We want to change the world and make our community part of that success.

Earl mentioned that aeternity is OUR project (the community) and he is 100% correct.

Repeating and constantly asking "Where is our AE token" does not help at all.

Deliberating on the consequences of doing so is more valuable. I wanted to learn what you, the community here at Bitcointalk, thinks is best.

As far as I can see there are the "I want my AE token now" and the "Maybe it is not a good time".

I will communicate this to team.

Regards,
Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I am totally with you. I invested in Aeternity right after I heard of it and so far I haven't invested in any other ICO, cause before I would so I prefer to invest more in AE later on.

And I invested in Aeternity cause I do not only trust in your vision, moreover in you experts that this visions will come true through you. So for example how can so much people critisize people like Zack who already proved their skills?

However, concerning the Tokens... again, if your team thinks it would be bad for the project, please let the distribution be till time is right. To be honest, I also like to have some extra money to pay some debts Wink, but most of all, I want this all to be the biggest possible success on long term.

CAUSE THAT'S WHY I INVESTED, AND EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE DONE FOR THE SAME REASON.

When we keep calm and think big, the vision turns into reality.

Best regards

Earl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

I bought 4 ICOs this year.

Databits / Augmentors - Professional team real solid future, no messing about.

aeternity... taking a eternity to release,  can go either way (ledger wallet was a complete balls up)

Equibits .. looks like a total scam and i doubt i'll ever see anything from that

lastly... Back to Earth, very bad start, might finally get something done..

So... surely out of 4 there has to be more than 1 that turned out to be very good.  But aeternity could not even organise somethnig as simple as the Leger wallets (that i will never see, so i dont have much hope here)

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:14:10 PM

I regret that I invested in this, no other ICO I participated in has been as unprofessional as what I am witnessing here. Really sorry to say. Get your things right please
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

I regret that I invested in this, no other ICO I participated in has been as unprofessional as what I am witnessing here. Really sorry to say. Get your things right please

Then look at SONM and polybius   Grin    This is also not better
septian123

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:03:28 PM

I see some very good point raised here. Contrary to what some people believe, we are working quite hard to build up the dev team and have the AE testnet/pre-mainnet running. It is important to have it so apps can be built on top by our commencing incubator program (which is also something being worked on currently).

The above are just examples of the different processes that we are currently engaged in and how they are interlinked. There are numerous others.

Please have in mind that we are trying to make aetenrity a success and take the right decisions on the path there. The team has been in crypto for years now and we believe in the blockchain vision. We want to change the world and make our community part of that success.

Earl mentioned that aeternity is OUR project (the community) and he is 100% correct.

Deliberating on the consequences of doing so is more valuable. I wanted to learn what you, the community here at Bitcointalk, thinks is best.

As far as I can see there are the "I want my AE token now" and the "Maybe it is not a good time".

Regards,
Vlad

Hey, why you ignore me?

HELP ME WITH HD derivation path! I cant access wllet from which I contributed, when phase 2 was there was an instruction, now I cand find anywhere!!!!!!
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

Hey, why you ignore me?

HELP ME WITH HD derivation path! I cant access wllet from which I contributed, when phase 2 was there was an instruction, now I cand find anywhere!!!!!!

Hey,

What did you contribute ETH or BTC?

Vlad

septian123

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 08:16:15 PM by septian123

Hey, why you ignore me?

Hey,

What did you contribute ETH or BTC?

Vlad

BTC sure, I created btc  wallet on your website, Now I sure in phase 2 I used btc wallet, is it possible that I have seed for it?
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

Dev seems very inactive on this forum.
aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

Everyone,

I am interested in learning your opinion on the AE distribution.

It is obvious that everyone wants the AE, but don't you think the timing is not good for distribution (I know some of you do)?

Bears rule the markets.

What do you think?

Regards,
Vlad
Hey,
Markets trend has changed, so no need to cry about bad timing anymore and delaying distribution again and again. Release the tokens NOW, as you should have done weeks ago.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

For all the investors :

For being part of a team that is currently releasing a coin, I can tell you that none of the "release the coins NOW" are helping in any way. Moreover, it sounds off to speak to the devs by giving them orders.

1) Either you decide that this project is a scam, and at that moment no point in yelling
2) Either you dedice the project is solid, and then why the rush?

Investing is always about patience and delicate money management. These 2 qualities are just mandatory for success.

By saying "release the coin now" you show impatience which is probably your base of decision. It will not help any of you or the devs.

Another point I'd like to clarify : The project holders are here for long term, to maintain the project for the years to come. Releasing a product too soon can have devastating consequences, especially if the coin is already on an exchange. The devs simply have no choice but to hold off the release until the project is deamed "good enough" to say the least.
This decision will be made whatever the investors say, for the aforementioned reasons (to ensure quality and duration).

Again as you understand, "release the coin now" is plain irrational. if they did it while the coin is not ready, the project is over or significantly damaged. At that point, everyone will cry of course "why didn't you hold off the project?"

Communication wise, with a "release the coin now" attitude, nothing they can say will ease your impatience, just because the problem is your impatience.

Follow the slack channel, the telegram channel, the annoucements here. Either you have faith in it or you don't. If you do, then just go do something else. Good things come to those who can wait right?

My 2 cents contribution here

vdramaliev

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:12:08 AM

Hey,

Devs have some serious work to do. Goes without saying that they can't be active in all chats/forums.

Regards,
Vlad

Someone47

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

Hey,

Devs have some serious work to do. Goes without saying that they can't be active in all chats/forums.

Regards,
Vlad

can you please show us what work you are doing thank you highly appreciate it
investor cant see it but in an other projects i can see it.

سلام
lifesizePenguin

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

Hey,

Regards,
Vlad

can you please show us what work you are doing thank you highly appreciate it
investor cant see it but in an other projects i can see it.

check github
vdramaliev

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:52:13 AM

Regards,
Vlad

Hey, why you ignore me?

Hey,

See if this guide helps.

Regards,
Vlad

Merovingian

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

Regards,
Vlad

Hey, why you ignore me?

I've PM'd you few days ago...     Please clarify what instruction do you want, what is HD? This one? https://blog.aeternity.com/how-to-send-bitcoin-to-%C3%A6ternitys-contribution-campaign-wallet-65d3f46aa4b9
vdramaliev

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

For all the investors :

For being part of a team that is currently releasing a coin, I can tell you that none of the "release the coins NOW" are helping in any way. Moreover, it sounds off to speak to the devs by giving them orders.

1) Either you decide that this project is a scam, and at that moment no point in yelling

Investing is always about patience and delicate money management. These 2 qualities are just mandatory for success.

By saying "release the coin now" you show impatience which is probably your base of decision. It will not help any of you or the devs.

Another point I'd like to clarify : The project holders are here for long term, to maintain the project for the years to come. Releasing a product too soon can have devastating consequences, especially if the coin is already on an exchange. The devs simply have no choice but to hold off the release until the project is deamed "good enough" to say the least.
This decision will be made whatever the investors say, for the aforementioned reasons (to ensure quality and duration).

Again as you understand, "release the coin now" is plain irrational. if they did it while the coin is not ready, the project is over or significantly damaged. At that point, everyone will cry of course "why didn't you hold off the project?"

Communication wise, with a "release the coin now" attitude, nothing they can say will ease your impatience, just because the problem is your impatience.

Follow the slack channel, the telegram channel, the annoucements here. Either you have faith in it or you don't. If you do, then just go do something else. Good things come to those who can wait right?

Thank you for this. 100% agree.

Vlad

aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

For all the investors :

Thanks for rationality Smiley a little misunderstanding here: in my previous post I've said "release the tokens", not "the coin". By releasing "the tokens" I meant to just let investors control their shares of the project, give them the opportunity to buy more, sell right away, or hold forever. The key here is to keep the promise and give people direct control of those shares which they have paid for.
And as for releasing "the coin", meaning the implementation of the mainnet and all the features - no hurry here! Let devs take all the time they need and work as long as needed to get the things done. I won't say a word against that, and in fact I plan not to touch any of my AE tokens for a year at the very least.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
tacee

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

why distribution of tokens takes such loooong time???!!!!
Merovingian

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

why distribution of tokens takes such loooong time???!!!!

You can read this post, I hope this will help: https://blog.aeternity.com/%C3%A6ternity-campaign-aftermath-5493161604a0
best@

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:45:24 PM

"GOOD" news (((

https://mobile.twitter.com/maraoz/status/887751004971831296
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: