Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274574 times)
staden

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

Vlad. Happy Birthday!!

I wish you health and success !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:26:32 AM

Vlad. Happy Birthday!!

Thank you for noticing and thanks for the nice wishes! Smiley

s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

One question has been bugging me for a long time, so it will be great if someone can answer.

The proof that I invested in aeternity is only the BTC wallet address to which I sent BTC for investing. I don't even have the private keys of the wallet that aeternity created for me. So, does that mean that I need to keep that BTC wallet address very secure and secret, because anyone that knows that address can claim my AE tokens?

do you mean public key? you will almost certainly need to sign a message with the address you used for the contribution (or something else to prove ownership obviously), so no need to keep your public address secret, unless you don't want other people to at least be able to find out how much you contributed

otherwise as always with crypto, just be sure you keep your private key safe and secret

probably seed phrase...

Yes, the seed phrase is the only secret key to the wallet I have... That should be it.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vdramaliev

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:48:49 PM

One question has been bugging me for a long time, so it will be great if someone can answer.

The proof that I invested in aeternity is only the BTC wallet address to which I sent BTC for investing. I don't even have the private keys of the wallet that aeternity created for me. So, does that mean that I need to keep that BTC wallet address very secure and secret, because anyone that knows that address can claim my AE tokens?

do you mean public key? you will almost certainly need to sign a message with the address you used for the contribution (or something else to prove ownership obviously), so no need to keep your public address secret, unless you don't want other people to at least be able to find out how much you contributed

otherwise as always with crypto, just be sure you keep your private key safe and secret

probably seed phrase...

Yes, the seed phrase is the only secret key to the wallet I have... That should be it.

Hey,

If you have contributed BTC, you will need to use our tool to create an ETH wallet (public/private key pair) from your BTC address and private key/seed.

The instructions are almost ready and include a video guide, but it is quite simple.

Regards,
Vlad

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

probably seed phrase...

Hey,

If you have contributed BTC, you will need to use our tool to create an ETH wallet (public/private key pair) from your BTC address and private key/seed.

The instructions are almost ready and include a video guide, but it is quite simple.

Regards,
Vlad

Vlad can you help me... i contributed 0.6 BTC that amounted about 3500 AET. And it always showed that, when you inserted how many coins you will get. But last time i did that it only showed like i cointributed 0,003 BTC... was that a bug?

Thank you
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:37:16 PM

Vlad. Happy Birthday!!

Thank you for noticing and thanks for the nice wishes! Smiley

Aye Happy birthday mane! Goodluck with distribution and launch.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

Where can I check my contribution I can’t find any working links anywhere?     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
vdramaliev

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:34:47 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was a hectic birthday I must say.

Let me update you.

The team just published a blog post.

The distribution contract is actually ready and has been deployed on the testnet a few times already without any issues. However, the team wants another round of testing which will lead to a slight delay.

You will be able to use the testnet to access your AE tokens and check if they are ok. Also, you will be able to check how the AE access process works - for ETH and BTC contributors.

I have prepared a guide that will be shared as well, so you know what to do. It will be very simple for ETH contributors and just a little more complex for BTC contributors. Emin from the team has prepared a video on what BTC contributors need to do and that is included in the guide.

That is all for now.

Regards,
Vlad

Shanto

Activity: 311

The

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

Hello everyone,

Let me update you.

The distribution contract is actually ready and has been deployed on the testnet a few times already without any issues. However, the team wants another round of testing which will lead to a slight delay.

You will be able to use the testnet to access your AE tokens and check if they are ok. Also, you will be able to check how the AE access process works - for ETH and BTC contributors.

I have prepared a guide that will be shared as well, so you know what to do. It will be very simple for ETH contributors and just a little more complex for BTC contributors. Emin from the team has prepared a video on what BTC contributors need to do and that is included in the guide.

That is all for now.

Regards,
Vlad

I bet 1 million AE, you guys will make it on time.
DominicanCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

Hello everyone,

Let me update you.

That is all for now.

Regards,
Vlad

By all means, I am pro AE. But they are technically late by 2 days... I do not understand why it has been so difficult. There are shit coins that sent the tokens right away after eth transfer.

Are you guys sending the AE to the wallet or Do we have to do like a freaking "Bancor-transformers-power rangers-full metal alchemist-smart contract" process?

Loyally,

GUS

Ps. I am pro AE, but jesus! there is drama in this shit....
vdramaliev

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:21:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Let me update you.

That is all for now.

Regards,
Vlad

By all means, I am pro AE. But they are technically late by 2 days... I do not understand why it has been so difficult. There are shit coins that sent the tokens right away after eth transfer.

Are you guys sending the AE to the wallet or Do we have to do like a freaking "Bancor-transformers-power rangers-full metal alchemist-smart contract" process?

Loyally,

GUS

For ETH senders it is pretty straight forward - open your wallet in MEW, see the tokens. For BTC -> a tool must be used - you enter address and private key/seed -> you get an ETH address and private key, then just do what ETH contributors do.

Not complex at all + I have prepared a guide and Emin has produced a 2 min video for BTC contributors. Easy.

Haha, there sure is drama. Like my family name DRAMAliev Cheesy

Regards,
Vlad

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:22:29 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 06:14:53 PM by uDwcHYO

This is good news, we have been waiting for this moment for a long time.
I hope everything will pass as planned without overlap, which are quite often. a good project faces different problems, it would be good if everything moved on in the right direction.

zzz
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

When this coin is mineable algorithms is?
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:46:00 PM

Hey rejosh and everyone else,

If you have contributed ETH, you can go to this link and see if your balance shows up correctly. This deployment is without the tokens for the aeternity foundation and bounties. It contains all contributors and the amount of AE tokens they will receive.

When looking for your address, make sure to click on the "Token Transfers" button, to see the AE balance. Look here.

Regards,
Vlad

Thanks Vlad its working i can check my contribution now.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
DominicanCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Hello everyone,

Let me update you.

That is all for now.

Regards,
Vlad

Loyally,

GUS

For ETH senders it is pretty straight forward - open your wallet in MEW, see the tokens. For BTC -> a tool must be used - you enter address and private key/seed -> you get an ETH address and private key, then just do what ETH contributors do.

Not complex at all + I have prepared a guide and Emin has produced a 2 min video for BTC contributors. Easy.

Haha, there sure is drama. Like my family name DRAMAliev Cheesy

Regards,
Vlad

Thanks Vlad! AE to the moon!
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

Hi Vlad,

I have checked in my myetherwallet in token transfer option its not showing my AE token, I have noticed some of members informed they can see their token. pls let me know how can i see my AE token?

If you have contributed ETH, you can go to this link and see if your balance shows up correctly. This deployment is without the tokens for the aeternity foundation and bounties. It contains all contributors and the amount of AE tokens they will receive.

When looking for your address, make sure to click on the "Token Transfers" button, to see the AE balance. Look here.

Regards,
Vlad

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

They are mentioning that they will distribute the AE tokens but till now nobody didn't get any tokens. So we have to wait for a further update from Vlad. Belated wishes to Vald Many Many Happy Returns of the day!

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

Regards,
Vlad

Thanks Vlad its working i can check my contribution now.

Vlad you are the man!

Works perfect thank you.

Question. When will the tokens appear in the MEW wallet please?

Keep up the really awesome work you and the AE team is doing, thank you.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
vdramaliev

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

Hello,

Let me answer the two questions I see.

1. Mining - we are considering the Cuckoo Cycle minng algo by John Tromp. You can read more about it here.

2. Mainnet ERC20 tokens visible in your ETH wallets -> should happen on September 2. Have a look at this blog post (published yesterday).

Regards,
Vlad

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Hello,

Let me answer the two questions I see.

1. Mining - we are considering the Cuckoo Cycle minng algo by John Tromp. You can read more about it here.

2. Mainnet ERC20 tokens visible in your ETH wallets -> should happen on September 2. Have a look at this blog post (published yesterday).

Regards,
Vlad

Funny again they said by the end of the month and now again they are saying again by Sep 2. Lol better to find one of the good dev for the developments because already you are delaying a lot for token distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: