Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274571 times)
aeternity (OP)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105

æternity - scalable smart contracts

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:02:01 AM

What is Aeternity (AE) [A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Aternity] - https://www.publish0x.com/cryptocurrency/what-aeternity-ae-comprehensive-guide-understanding-aternity-xrpddm

You did nice job to gather the all relevant material about this project for new comers surely it will help them to understand about this ecosystem and what the main features are offering this blockchain. I also would like to recommend this to read this article.

Hey, thank you, we also enjoyed reading this piece. Thanks to the author for taking the time to research the project and write about it!

We would like to tip him - ping us on Telegram Wink

Best,
The AE Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:03:39 AM

Stay away from that blockchain. They don't know the basics of the economics. They have no idea where to go. Will drop to $4m market cap long term. Fortunately better projects will gain attention. This project needs to fail to not to spoil the crypto-world.

>>>>   Again, WARNING, don't waste your time and money on this.   <<<<

There are a lot better projects with smart interdisciplinary team.

Hey, we can assure you the team has a clear vision for the future and great things are coming soon.

Stay tuned!
The AE Team

zahl

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:44:31 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2020, 11:27:35 PM by zahl

Aeternity achievements so far:

1. Fools community and investors by introducing too much inflation and not announcing it properly in a whitepaper distributed to investors.
2. Shady structures. Nepotism - Nikola Stojanow (CEO of AE Ventures) hired his wife. No transparency how funds from investors are used. How much money they have, how much money they drained.
3. BRI - draining more money from mining rewards. Aeternity founders has no limited hunger for money.
4. Aeternity team said they don't care about token price. But they care about money they receive (BRI initiative). They care about themselves, but don't care about token holders and investors.
5. Failed promises. They told that their PoW algorithm will result in a great decentralization were everybody will be able to mine AE even on mobile phones. In reality AE mining is centralized and millions of dollars are wasted for mining rewards.
6. "Mobile first" approach resulted in a immature ecosystem no developers or business want to use widely. They expect the ecosystem to be more professional and more "developer first".
7. Ignorants. Yanislav Malahov said that Proof-of-Stake blockchains will die. PoS may be more efficient way to secure networks.
8. Zack Hess had to escape Aeternity (and probably Bulgaria) because he worried about his life.
9. Aeternity failed many promises: https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo-docs/blob/master/other_blockchains/AeternityScam.md
10. No community or negative community that is the result of above.

Like kids playing with crypto-money.

To protect yourself, please read:
https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/basics/scam_immunity.md
aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:40:01 AM

Aeternity achievements so far:

1. Fools community and investors by introducing too much inflation and not announcing it in a whitepaper distributed to investors properly.
2. Shady structures. Nepotism - Nikola Stojanow (CEO of AE Ventures) hired his their wife. No transparency how funds from investors are used. How much money they have, how much money they drained.
3. BRI - draining more money from mining rewards. Aeternity founders has no constrained hunger for money.
4. Aeternity team said they don't care about token price. But they care about money they receive (BRI initiative). They care about themselves, but don't care about token holders and investors.
5. Failed promises. They told that their PoW algorithm will result in a great decentralization were everybody will be able to mine AE even on the mobiles. In reality AE mining is centralized and millions of dollars are wasted for mining rewards.
6. "Mobile first" approach resulted in a immature ecosystem no developers or business want to use widely. They expect the ecosystem to be more professional and more "developer first".
7. Ignorants. Yanislav Malahov said that Proof-of-Stake blockchains will die. PoS may be more efficient way to secure networks.
8. Zack Hess had to escape Aeternity (and probably Bulgaria) because he worried about his life.
9. Aeternity failed many promises: https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/other_blockchains/AeternityScam.md
10. No community or negative community that is the result of above.

Like kids playing with crypto-money.

To protect yourself, please read:
https://github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/basics/scam_immunity.md

Hello,

I am not sure what you are trying to prove here, but let me address some of your "arguments":
1. The way the inflation was set up had a clear purpose behind it - to protect the network at the very beginning when the risk of attacks was significant.
2. No shady structures - every single person employed to work for the project is a professional in their own field, while many have major achievements and decades of relevant experience. Check out LinkedIn for more details if you like.
3. The BRI funds are being used to ensure the continuous development of the æternity project. æternity Crypto Foundation provides regular grant reports about how funds are being spent and what projects are being funded and supported.
4. The team has chosen not to discuss the token price because of the volatile nature of the crypto space in general, and to focus on the development and the technology instead. The rest of your statement is just random comments.
5. Indeed, mobile mining was among the initial goals but as the project advanced, it became obvious that it won't be possible with the Cuckoo Cycle POW mechanism. However, Cuckoo Cycle's many other advantages confirmed it as the chosen mechanism. The level of decentralization of a blockchain is proportional to its maturity and requires time. Currently, AE miners have every resource or documentation they may need to start mining. Plus, as opposed to many other projects, AE mining doesn't require ASICs.
6. In reality, the æternity ecosystem is growing larger and larger and a significant number of both developers and businesses are currently building on top of æternity. Check out the Starfleet startups or the æternity Americas projects for reference. "Mobile-first" is the only approach that makes sense in the world we live in today - there is no way a blockchain application could be adopted if it is not mobile-friendly. Any argument in the opposite direction is just inept.
7. You said it yourself - POS MAY be more efficient, but it also may not be. There is no solid proof that POS could ensure the security of a network better than the POW. Plus, it will almost definitely result in more centralization. Thus, it is not a matter of ignorance - currently, POW is the more secure and efficient way.
8. Not even going to honor that with a response.
9. The æternity community is actually great and very supportive.

Thanks for taking the time to look into æternity. I'll suggest you look a bit deeper in order to have a more adequate perception of the whole picture.

Best regards,
The AE Team

vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:03:45 AM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (2)

Hello!

aeternity's new website is now live! You can access it at:

aeternity.com

All the best!

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 06:11:46 PM

Hello!

aeternity.com

All the best!

Loving it man

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 12:43:21 PM

Hello!

aeternity.com

All the best!

Loving it man

Thank you Smiley Don't hesitate to provide feedback.

Best regards,
The AE Team

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:45:39 PM

There is no difference between this "project" and iOS wallpaper packs with monthly subscription on AppStore.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 08:19:57 AM

There is no difference between this "project" and iOS wallpaper packs with monthly subscription on AppStore.

how do you think what conditions must be committed by the team in order this project to gain a lot of attention and applicability?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:49:12 AM

how do you think what conditions must be committed by the team in order this project to gain a lot of attention and applicability?

Remove block tax and burn accumulated tax over this year. They will never do the former, they can't do the latter because already cashed it out for sure.
Anybody who is intelligent enough and not 4 years old will understand that their "governance" is a complete bullshit, the block taxation "voting" was a pure scam.
aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 01:46:53 PM

Hello,

A number of new applications are currently being built on æternity blockchain and will be released very soon. The best place for you to get updates directly from the developers is the Forum.

Best regards,
The AE Team

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 10:46:16 PM

Hello.

What hapened to the "baseaepp"?
I logged in and I can't see any balance on it!
Do I need to wait more for the balance to appear?

aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 08:53:44 AM

Hello.

Hello,

The Base aepp is up and running. What version are you using? When did you send tokens to it?

You can check your balance by pasting your AE address here.

Best regards,
The AE Team

k3006

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:48:51 PM

now that ae has its own blockchain wouldn't it be necessary to move the topic to "altcoins"

we are still in the "tokens" section
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 02:29:16 PM

Hello.

Hello,

The Base aepp is up and running. What version are you using? When did you send tokens to it?

You can check your balance by pasting your AE address here.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Hello.

It seems to works now after I started it few days later.
Maybe it was updating because I see the screens are different then before.
Anyway I can see my balance now.

aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 08:19:46 AM

Hello.

It seems to works now after I started it few days later.
Maybe it was updating because I see the screens are different then before.
Anyway I can see my balance now.

Hey,

Thank you for reporting back - we're happy it's all working properly.

Best regards,
The AE Team

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 06:02:07 AM

Hello,

A number of new applications are currently being built on æternity blockchain and will be released very soon. The best place for you to get updates directly from the developers is the Forum.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Is there any ETA for the release of the new apps?

Also, do you guys have a telegram official channel for Aeternity?

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:33:32 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
The AE Team

all official chanels on ae website - https://aeternity.com
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:12:24 PM

Day 1 of the Genesis week is nearly over and WOW! What a day it was!
The first lecturer
@ravivyas84
 set the bar so high! His 6h  workshop was focused on:
- idea validation
- finding prospects and customers
- building an MVP
- launching
- pivots
- growth & revenue
aeternity (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 07:24:56 AM

Hello,

We can't give an official ETA at this point, but we'll release more information shortly.

The main English Telegram group is HERE.

Best regards,
The AE Team

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: