Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to explain what it bitcoin to a beginner?  (Read 6176 times)
Tuyul Gupies (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

The success of an explanation depends on the arguments you provide when questions are asked afterwards.

Easy
Person to Person: Send Bitcoin from your computer, tablet, smart phone or other device, to anyone, anywhere in the world, day and night.

Secure
Strong cryptography: Bitcoin verifies transactions with the same state-of-the-art encryption that is used in banking, military and government applications.

Open
Fully decentralized: Bitcoin is open-source. Nobody owns it; the most popular client is maintained by a community of open-source developers.

Fair
Minimal Fees: Using the Bitcoin network is free, except for a voluntary fee you can use to speed up transaction processing.

Taken from weusecoins.com

an explanation that is easy to understand, then will I try to apply this idea of you, because in the neighborhood I live now again many are interested to join the world bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

I know the new bitcoin about a year ago it was also the result of browsing in the google and search for info from the internet. Now that a lot of my friends who are interested in bitcoin because I've never buy credits and other needs without pay with cash, they ask what it is bitcoin? And how to obtain them?

I explained my best, but maybe they thought it was complicated, so they will not be going into bitcoin.

I want to know how to explain about bitcoin's simple, so ordinary people easily understand and be interested?

a variety of ways can be given to beginners to quickly understand what is bitcoin, such as give him a video tutorial about bitcoin / introduction bitcoin there translate the language afterwards you explain basically how to get bitcoin, its use, and function bitcoin for anything in their daily lives our , surely he will quickly understand there is an important companion
If you do not have time to explain, this can be a good way to make someone understand what Bitcoin is and how it works. I remember a video that was made years ago, I think the name of the video is "what is Bitcoin?", and although it is not a recent video, the information contained is valid and in keeping with reality at the moment.

Tuyul Gupies (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

I know the new bitcoin about a year ago it was also the result of browsing in the google and search for info from the internet. Now that a lot of my friends who are interested in bitcoin because I've never buy credits and other needs without pay with cash, they ask what it is bitcoin? And how to obtain them?

I explained my best, but maybe they thought it was complicated, so they will not be going into bitcoin.

I want to know how to explain about bitcoin's simple, so ordinary people easily understand and be interested?

a variety of ways can be given to beginners to quickly understand what is bitcoin, such as give him a video tutorial about bitcoin / introduction bitcoin there translate the language afterwards you explain basically how to get bitcoin, its use, and function bitcoin for anything in their daily lives our , surely he will quickly understand there is an important companion
If you do not have time to explain, this can be a good way to make someone understand what Bitcoin is and how it works. I remember a video that was made years ago, I think the name of the video is "what is Bitcoin?", and although it is not a recent video, the information contained is valid and in keeping with reality at the moment.

can send a video link that you just said yes for reference only, the more input the better
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

explain in simple about bitcoin is like, we practice how then provide video about bitcoin let him understand again at any time
GameunitsSEO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

Just say its Money 2.0  Grin

Many people dont understand what is bitcoin.

Gameunits We're enabling the 2 billion unbanked Gamers to shop on any online merchant.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

I did to explain Bitcoin to my friend but it's hard to express the meaning in my mind. So I told him that why not search it on google or visit this forum and ask what's in your mind. In the end he's not interested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

I don't know if the same way on how you have learned bitcoin would be effective for them to also learn other information about it . I also have some friends who are getting interested to learn bitcoin and how to earn them recently but eventually they also found it a bit complicated as well and I don't think if it could be effective to advise them to start on the way where I had started which is faucets but maybe giving them some article about bitcoin where it can be used, translated into your local language could be good and teach them to create their own wallet and how to use it .
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

I did to explain Bitcoin to my friend but it's hard to express the meaning in my mind. So I told him that why not search it on google or visit this forum and ask what's in your mind. In the end he's not interested.

It will be very easy to person who has knowledge about computer back ground but for the people who don't have any knowledge about computer for them it is very hard to explain about bitcoin. Even we show them videos it is useless because bitcoin is completely different technology which is completely based on computer terminology. So it is very hard to for the people to understand about bitcoin.
ayesha98218

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

Good topic
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

Try to elaborate steps by step tell him first about the faucets where he can get free bitcoins and if he already knew on how he can received money or send money they you both can start with trading. If he don't interested why to waste time right? But sometimes we need to be patient its like om trading you need to wait for the right time everything happens for a reason
dailycoins

Activity: 139

Dailycoins.net

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

I agree that it is very hard to explain how bitcoin works for someone who's not familiar with digital stuff. There are some good videos but also excellent infographs available that makes the job easy! Just browse pinterest for example and you'll find couple good channels that offer well-made bitcoin related material.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

Just explain them that bitcoin is just similar to paper money or fiat but the difference is it safer because we don't need to expose our identity in order to make transaction and also it is wise choice because bitcoin request smaller fees than any traditional fees like on banks. Additional Information, you can also give them articles to read and videos to view so they can fully understand what is bitcoin.
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

Essentially provide an explanation about bitcoin, then also give examples directly or in other words the practice themselves, so that beginners understand
I think it's a short explanation for beginners
This is no video link for basic understanding of bitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2en3nHxA4

good luck
tk88one

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:34:01 PM

Beginner videos or best to just download wallet on their phone and send then some. Most people i know, know about paypal or square cash. Bitcoin is similar accept its decentialized.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

You can let your friend watch different explanations on youtube or if you want the best place to make your friend understand what is bitcoin then bring him here and make him create his own account. This forum is all in one package because all you need is here to be able to explain what is bitcoin and how can you make money with it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currencies, founded by a cryptographer, name satoshi Nakamoto. As a crypto currencies it can be mining by miners and stored in a wallet. You can create a wallet using your private computer or register with wallet providers online. Outside mining you can get bitcoin through rendered of service or selling of goods. Bitcoin is decentralized, secure and has a very low fees on transactions.
TheByzantineGeneral

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

Overall decent intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVAluSL9SU

For clearer understanding:
https://anders.com/blockchain/

For tutorials/technical :
https://21.co/learn/#reference-21-tutorial
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

Here is the easy explanation anyone can understand. The bank uses its own processing power to process your transactions which is why they make you pay all these silly fees. Bitcoin puts you in control and no longer the bank. Now you ask but where does the processing power come from ? The answers is miners. They have the processing power to transfer the transactions and are paid a small fee for the troubles. Same as a bank but the processing power is in the peoples hands. No bank is needed and noone is in control.

Its really quite simple. Another thing is bitcoin is worldwide. Your bank is local only. The proxessing power is local that is what I mean. Bitcoin had miners all over the world.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

The points shared really builds my knowledge on bitcoin. The secured systems is the pillar for these many stengh in our community. Obviously this is more than enough to stick to BTC once a person is familiar with bitcoin world. The systems developed is really outstanding.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

The points shared really builds my knowledge on bitcoin. The secured systems is the pillar for these many stengh in our community. Obviously this is more than enough to stick to BTC once a person is familiar with bitcoin world. The systems developed is really outstanding.

indeed, it is more interesting and profitable. It features offers lots of services that are easy and reliable. The fact that we can from it is more than enough. Plus it is accepted anywhere in online sites. Bitcoin soon will have lots of new developments for it have a wide capabilities in transacting and paying methods.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: