Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITZARD // THE CRYPTO SECURITY TEAM  (Read 655 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:51:41 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 02:06:24 PM by PremiumCodeX

BITZARD
/* CYBERSECURITY || MARKETING || DEVELOPMENT */

I am organizing a small team from brave fellows in our community.
If earning respect (and success) motivates You and You are interested in either of the mentioned areas, I will hear your enter, with gladness.

We want to dedicate our work for researching in cybersecurity. Offensive and defensive as well. Our jobs include exploring exploits in crypto products, communication with the clients to find & fix security weaknesses and many more. Not a miracle that such an important work necessitates dedicated IT tools. So, We will discover and learn the usage of these tools (e.g.: Kali Linux) and develop our own tools if we cannot find better (e.g.: A lot of bots). As a member You will have free access to them. Your work with Us, if you wish to join, will include a various range from cyber security and crypto. You will use the most advanced technologies that are legally available and You will get to know crypto from totally new aspects.

We are planning to release certain products that We developed while doing Our jobs and organize their marketing to secure Our work is profitable, in which You too will get your share from the profit.

We hope to make crypto security better with our contribution. Just PM me if You wish to join!

Well, I have just cowboy-written this text so I may change some parts later, but hopefully You got the idea already Tongue

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

I've teamed up with @codex already and you'll recognize soon you could only win with this opportunity. It's not a rip off like, unfortunately too, many other groups. We've programmed a product already and we're gonna release it these days.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

Our released products so far:
In this list, I am collecting the products that were released with our group's name in the forum
Autobump-bot from Bitzard || No PHP || Multiple forums || VirusScan

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: