Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: Bitcoin OFFICIALLY touches $1,000  (Read 4891 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

Just checked preev.com and price is over 1025 dollars now seems to have more momentum to even go higher! 2017 just might be the year for bitcoin

Lot of expectation are there in the year 2017, many people are expecting that bitcoin is going to reach more than 1500$ in the year 2017. But really bitcoin momentum has come to change the world for better with bitcoin.

we now reach $1000 in earlier of 2017, i am sure that many people will want to see the price increase more than that price. i hope the price will stay stable in this price before its ready to increase more and if the price is really stay like now, the altcoin will get increase and that time is the best time for people to sold their altcoin.
I don't think alt coin value fluctuates much in relation to bitcoin itself, so I don't really see how it would be beneficial to them. Sure, in relation to USD it's gonna be the same as bitcoin, but that's an effect of bitcoin itself and does not really represent a true change in value for the altcoin.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

Just checked preev.com and price is over 1025 dollars now seems to have more momentum to even go higher! 2017 just might be the year for bitcoin

Lot of expectation are there in the year 2017, many people are expecting that bitcoin is going to reach more than 1500$ in the year 2017. But really bitcoin momentum has come to change the world for better with bitcoin.

we now reach $1000 in earlier of 2017, i am sure that many people will want to see the price increase more than that price. i hope the price will stay stable in this price before its ready to increase more and if the price is really stay like now, the altcoin will get increase and that time is the best time for people to sold their altcoin.
I don't think alt coin value fluctuates much in relation to bitcoin itself, so I don't really see how it would be beneficial to them. Sure, in relation to USD it's gonna be the same as bitcoin, but that's an effect of bitcoin itself and does not really represent a true change in value for the altcoin.

The price is ready $1130.

kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:13:46 PM

I think we can clearly see some kind of correlation between the price of bitcoin and the price of altcoins and it's completely logical. If the price (value) of bitcoin is higher, then you should logically have a possibility to buy more with it, and since you buy altcoins with bitcoin, it makes them influenced by its price. Just look at some trading site and you'll see what prices of (almost all) alts did after the suden bitcoin increase. But you are right at one thing, the real value of some altcoins is not measured with their bitcoin price.. or not just only with it. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: