Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BarterCoin  (Read 4174 times)
Liquid1 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:59:16 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 12:30:17 PM by Liquid1

Yes have loads of  proof of this transactions with the guy am gutted you guys think have copied someones work lol , But on that subject every coin running today copied hals work san Smiley sod this am off to see these other coins using my Script not impressed 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:05:18 PM

i'll try to get some coin through coin drop, hope that it will have some ways to go through unlike the two other coins using that way that has gone nowhere, hope it will enter the trade market and be a good coin later.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

Thankyou for your kind support you guys and girls are good people.
It would be better if I could get more from the room on facebook am giving stuff away for Bartercoin there bit n bobs but I really  could do with inventing some sort of shop to trade them in and a good irc chat-room might help to ...see my idea is simple I have items up in facebook for sale I am selling things that try take the coin value within the room to 50p this should give it a set value to trade with in there of 50p so anyone posting items up can barter the coins for goods there and after all goods are the world most important trade. I hope am making sence of how I see this working? again input very welcome guys girls

Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

Btw Crypto Girl you will be surprised how fast a drop coin really is and think of the leccy you just saved its greener all the way lol "but i still love bitcoin tis was my first love"
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

OK I have ideas,
I need to get more wallets working, so anyone opening a wallet today that send me there wallet address will get 6 coins added to them from me also anyone that posts an item for sale in the facebook bartercoin room FOR BARTER COIN of course lol will get 10 Barter coins added to there bartercoin wallet.. see if that helps things get going a tad
psychosis7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

severe mental disorder

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Woohoo! I have 4 bartercoins and I'm gonna buy myself a house.. once bartercoin is worth 100,000 USD each. I'm gonna be living the life. Can't wait!
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 02:39:12 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 02:57:03 PM by Liquid1

so as above send me your wallet address and get another 6 lol, post something for sale in facebook barter coin for barter coin payment and get ten more, and think about how many coins start at a penny or less;-) remember I cannot see you till I have an wallet address lol all items sold for Barter coin do not have to be all new used working is fine or up cycled safe and post cost must be real cash of some sort maybe via bitcoin or by paypal
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

Crypto Girl I own the script there using! I paid nearly £2000 for it back in may last year off MIKE BUT HE THEN CARRIED ON USING IT FOR HIMSELF TOO! all the  others you are mentioning run of  of his one server not mine so your so wrong in your statement, Can you not see with your eyes this is on its owners server Not owned by him? I don't understand your need to swear all the time " do you?", do you feel threatened By BarterCoin in some way? make comment by all means but don't judge before you try it. the person typing No I did not really understand why. I spent a tad of time on the main page does that look better for you Crypto Girl?   If I wanted I could make this into a 40 page website with  chat-room, I was trying to keep it easy for mobile devices to start with

You paid 2000 GBP for a coin, that is insane. Any proof of this transaction? Was the deal that he no longer uses the code? Is there going to be an exchange for bartercoin.

Dev, why the hell in the world would you pay so much for a coin do be made?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:50:59 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 06:36:51 PM by Liquid1

lol yes RKen it works fast the idea was ease of mining without big costs, use it see how fast the coins add up.

because my hands have slowed down over the years Bittrojan painful at times joints swollen you know the one lol
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:37:24 PM

What you want is to win for the capchas you are not ready you

BIG SCAM
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

exchange!
stormcrowe

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

Can we get a standard windows wallet? Then transfer the coins we get from coindrop to it.

I would like to see a blockchain and check some things.

Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:08:42 PM

benjy33 HOW DO YOU GET BIG SCAM!? IT'S COSTING YOU NOTHING TO SCAM YOU YA PLOKER LOL
Nothing
KNOWT
Free
did I say costing you nothing? pmsl
*sometimes I wonder if people think before opening there mouths lol*
why in your mind do coins have  to be mined 1000s per day 24/7 and be thrown on exchanges 2 a penny?Huh
you just dont get it do you a coin can be made any value in seconds when your using it to barter you get side salad with that burger to , in other words it as two values from the first coin.
now where is your costs here "there is none" so where is your scam? explain your wild reasoning other than your loyal to another coin, I dont have a problem with that but  Please think outside the box because when the SHTF do you really think a coin with ........lets leave it at that Bartercoin is  no < or > others it's >0< in every way trust me LOL I know how this works very well
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

Crypto Girl I own the script there using! I paid nearly £2000 for it back in may last year off MIKE BUT HE THEN CARRIED ON USING IT FOR HIMSELF TOO! all the  others you are mentioning run of  of his one server not mine so your so wrong in your statement, Can you not see with your eyes this is on its owners server Not owned by him? I don't understand your need to swear all the time " do you?", do you feel threatened By BarterCoin in some way? make comment by all means but don't judge before you try it. the person typing No I did not really understand why. I spent a tad of time on the main page does that look better for you Crypto Girl?   If I wanted I could make this into a 40 page website with  chat-room, I was trying to keep it easy for mobile devices to start with
wow, in bold letters tough, sorry for my harsh comment but you can't blame me for that, berbercoin has launched before barter and even BitcoinXBT launched at BitcoinGarden before you launched this thread, so what are the chance that we did not noticed that?
i'm talking about your ANN that you did not bother to add some graphics and other infos, it is totally different from the other ANNs published here.
i'm just saying my observations not to make a quarrel with you.
peace! Cheesy

Are you saying you are the owner of the site that allows people to make coins ? So yours would be the official coin of the site ? How do we know this is true ? I can't just believe something just because you say it is so. If you are telling the truth and it is the official coin of your site and you get it on an exchange then that would be really cool. I think most of us are just confused by what you are saying.

To what exchange will you bring your coin ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:18:05 PM

let me try have a word with him get him here if I can maybe licence the servers in some way.i am Uk base and if I was to put my multi coin server up it would be under the brand name BritBit and BritBit Exchange his USA base server would be as you know above the other coins have been a tad sneaky lol but I don't think they will get slapped.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:07:30 PM

You want to win for captchas you understand me now, bye
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:26:05 AM

No benjy33 your silly quote;
 "You want to win for captchas you understand me now, bye"
I don't understand you at all mate do you mean you cannot use your god given hands to work?
  by pressing a button to collect a coin each minute  or more does your £70000  of hardware do that to mine other coins per minute ?  have you ever had in your wallet a coin a minute ? is your coin free and  really green?
if your saying am doing it to run  adds for coins never even crossed my mine till you just hinted it mate....if your trying to kill Bartercoin by making silly statements all the time your acting a tad childish don't you think? come on lol really pmsl
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:51:25 AM

any more comments before I get into bed
*bet you his waiting till I sign out*
to attack again good job have got my medi7coin handy lol nn everyone Roll Eyes
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:58:58 AM

so as above send me your wallet address and get another 6 lol, post something for sale in facebook barter coin for barter coin payment and get ten more, and think about how many coins start at a penny or less;-) remember I cannot see you till I have an wallet address lol all items sold for Barter coin do not have to be all new used working is fine or up cycled safe and post cost must be real cash of some sort maybe via bitcoin or by paypal
I understand you are good to post color texts there, but I don't understand next: are you try promoting your coin and then sell it? Or gave away?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: