Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BarterCoin  (Read 4187 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:33:51 AM

this guys seem to be nice! coin and website looks great!  Did open my account and started with the coin drops
thanks dev
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more

Ok let me see If I have this right. So what you are saying is you are not part of this https://cryptocoincreator.com/currency/berbercoin/client/create_drop_coin.php

What you are saying is that you also own the same program because you paid them to make it ? There one enables us to make coins but you have a coin made by them with their own script/server/files so you have all legal rights over it and can do as you wish. Also the coins made on cryptocoincreator are not really doing anything they were just made but have no plan. You have a plan.

So have I got this right now ?

What exchange will the coin trade on and will you enable digital things to buy and sell for BarterCoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Liquid1 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:30:51 AM

Good morning all, and thank you for your kind comments, I try to be good in life and have never been a greedy person. while I remember don't forget if you have started up a wallet you can get another 6 coins of me and if you post in the Facebook room an item for sale I will give you ten coins this is to get the Facebook room active any item new or old for Bartercoin payment but keep your postal cost to normal price for you to post the item in your money i.e if its £3 to post in the uk you ask for the postal payment in lets say Paypal or even bitcoin
any ideas welcome I will ask that nothing sexual is place within the room for sale please ...btw I like color san it brings inner happiness
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:36:51 AM

thank you for the coins, i am hoping that this project will not be limited to wallet and coin drop but will go to exchanges later to make some gains for the times that has been spend claiming from the coin drops, as i have been said i been claimed from the same format of site, two different coins named beberccoin and bitcoinxbt, both are a waste of time, hope this one will go somewhere and progress.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:50:34 PM

thank you for the coins, i am hoping that this project will not be limited to wallet and coin drop but will go to exchanges later to make some gains for the times that has been spend claiming from the coin drops, as i have been said i been claimed from the same format of site, two different coins named beberccoin and bitcoinxbt, both are a waste of time, hope this one will go somewhere and progress.
Rite ok let's try sort this out the above coins have nothing to do with me and am glad.
wallet and coin drop Bartering is what BarterCoin is about why?.

The reason
I am trying to help others because I cannot bare to see anymore without trying to take some sort of action to help my fellow man dropping by my side.

BarterCoin is  so anyone can reach out and collect a coin WITHOUT HIGH COST,you can use freely, to barter with within at the moment a facebook room my goals for this coin are as follows to make it into a fantastic coin for bartering of electronic goods , digital downloads, digital art, food I also wish people to adopt a way of living from it like other small cottage type bartering i.e bakers puppet makers candel makers art n crafts home made living items....a full healthy way of life to help the following have a way forward the poor people trying to make it on small budgets, anyone thats lost there job anyone that still cares about humanity this is your chance to change the world with me one day at a time reach out press the button thats not about greed, not about wars or suffering its about you your kids and a backup as none of us really know TOMORROW...;-)

Daffadile Let's just say I own all the same files in my safe area and could put it up on a servers without been in any trouble what so ever in law. but the other site aforementioned  is not one of mine its the guys that made the script for me and expanded on my ideas as my hands are a bit stiff these days lol you know minds willing but body as slowed a tad. I suppose if I wished I could even link with him  to spread the database as to spread the ledger more on other servers to make it all more viable resource but my ideas differ on a few matters san , I feel this could be expanded on more

Ok let me see If I have this right. So what you are saying is you are not part of this https://cryptocoincreator.com/currency/berbercoin/client/create_drop_coin.php

What you are saying is that you also own the same program because you paid them to make it ? There one enables us to make coins but you have a coin made by them with their own script/server/files so you have all legal rights over it and can do as you wish. Also the coins made on cryptocoincreator are not really doing anything they were just made but have no plan. You have a plan.

So have I got this right now ?

What exchange will the coin trade on and will you enable digital things to buy and sell for BarterCoin.
I  HAVE A FULL CLONE OF EVERYTHING ALL FILES but the website over there is mikes the two coins are two on his server I could also run a server like that with all my people i want on  Lips sealed no i don't run If you wish to sell digital downloads that are not sexualy base of course you can.
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

And the people wanting to know what I gain from Bartercoin,
Pride that I am helping others Smiley
hope in a uncertain world Smiley
and a way of paying for items I need Smiley
thats not taxed belongs to all of us Smiley
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

Hire a development and marketing team. Or just let the community takeover it. Establish roadmaps and schedule to deliver things. Keep doing. Overtime, barter will better be held my a lot.
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

cryptospreader_temp
Hire a development and marketing team. Or just let the community takeover it. Establish roadmaps and schedule to deliver things. Keep doing. Overtime, barter will better be held my a lot.
Hi no need to hire, development team = costs, cost are  loses that need funding... outcome someone tells you what your already know.

Q:Or just let the community takeover it.
A:And the reason I would do that is? just because I let a coin be free does not mean I need to let everyone see how it works lol

sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

cryptospreader_temp
Hi no need to hire, development team = costs, cost are  loses that need funding... outcome someone tells you what your already know.

Q:Or just let the community takeover it.
A:And the reason I would do that is? just because I let a coin be free does not mean I need to let everyone see how it works lol

wow it looks like it is very hard if you do not use your own developers to the project
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:52:02 PM

Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

Today is a good day for BarterCoin in the facebook room, looks like the first overseas Barter is going to happen with BarterCoin Cheesy
yes it s me Wink
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:01:40 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 11:19:38 PM by Liquid1

Please dont bring your coin into my Facebook room again Evan Warnock I cannot believe you told Me to re brand BarterCoin to this dead coin raiblocks and to mess so i had to close the full thread what was that about annoyed with you man that was uncool for a trusted member here what was you thinking man???

yes it s me Wink
Davide72 I posted a message back say i would do the deal for 26 BarterCoin to send to  italy as my first overseas BarterCoin Sale
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

No exchange, no fun with bartercoin Wink
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Please dont bring your coin into my Facebook room again Evan Warnock I cannot believe you told Me to re brand BarterCoin to this dead coin raiblocks and to mess so i had to close the full thread what was that about annoyed with you man that was uncool for a trusted member here what was you thinking man???

yes it s me Wink
Davide72 I posted a message back say i would do the deal for 26 BarterCoin to send to  italy as my first overseas BarterCoin Sale
Really appreciate ! thanks so much! so we can make the deal, i will  sent 26 Bartercoin to you , could i get your address?
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 11:55:40 PM by Liquid1

I don't call what you did in my room Fun small minded and sad maybe Greed...Evil:
bartercoin(BC)

Date Created: 2016-06-06 12:59:48

Max Circulation: 9999999999 coins

Current Circulation: 21825 coins

Total Wallets: 63 wallets.....

I have on intention of letting anyone turn my BarterCoin into a pump and dump, this grows at the speed it grows at without pumps thankyou.
alt213

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:06:09 AM

I don't call what you did in my room Fun small minded and sad maybe Greed...Evil:
bartercoin(BC)

have no idea what you're talking about  Huh
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:16:52 AM

the same word for word comment was made in my coin room  by the person you that posted it along with the aformentioned coin....dont have time for mind games mate , swiftly moving on p.s if you had asked for a hand trying to re start the failed coin I might have tryed for you but not now man
alt213

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

the same word for word comment was made in my coin room  by the person you that posted it along with the aformentioned coin....dont have time for mind games mate , swiftly moving on p.s if you had asked for a hand trying to re start the failed coin I might have tried for you but not now man
first i dont know what is 'coin room' and you confusing me with other person.
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

Can we please drop this I see where your heading with it
alt213

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

im telling you the truth, you are free to believe me or not.

WTS 35 Barter, 0.001BTC/barter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: