Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BarterCoin  (Read 4175 times)
Liquid1 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

and how would i do that rewrite the drops script.first coin drops within 30 seconds???
 I have got to say it is rubbish speed but i was expecting 1000 wallets banging out coins not 68 wallets half of them asleep
"omg hope there are asleep and have not died waiting for coins to drop"
see I was also thinking folks sit with 70 s7 miners running 24/7 to get one bitcoin a month and need a power station to get one and a person spending a minute to get a bartercoin on a drops page seemed a good idea fast cheap to collect coin for the poor only person to get poor with it is me so far
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:19:21 AM

and how would i do that rewrite the drops script.
 I have got to say it is rubbish speed but i was expecting 1000 wallets banging out coins not 68 wallets half of them asleep
see I was also thinking folks sit with 70 s7 miners running 24/7 to get one bitcoin a month and need a power station to get one and a person spending a minute to get a bartercoin on a drops page seemed a good idea fast cheap to collect coin for the poor only person to get poor with it is me so far

tbh dude, the problem is how YOU are. theres no doubt people should be running to collect your free coins, but noone can trust you to make something out of this so noone wants to end up wasting their time in the end.
the community have done this b4, it sux when its all for waste. but know that projects that had NOTHING people still followed, cause we BELIEVED in the dev making it great one day.
this is not that. sadly :/
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:24:15 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 02:54:07 AM by Liquid1

and how would i do that rewrite the drops script.

tbh dude, the problem is how YOU are. theres no doubt people should be running to collect your free coins, but noone can trust you to make something out of this so noone wants to end up wasting their time in the end.
the community have done this b4, it sux when its all for waste. but know that projects that had NOTHING people still followed, cause we BELIEVED in the dev making it great one day.
this is not that. sadly :/
May I ask  YOU something why can no one  trust me, and expand on how I am please, I just think am a Dev like the rest of them.
Genesis 225
 my apples are red but I cannot eat them as I skate on thin ice on the way to the Bank, my friend can you hold them for a while while I rest under the apple tree if I sleep awhile I am still here watching you....Al that shines San is not gold but the path to enlightenment is open to all to see;-) 0 32 =00000000  f9 be b4 d9 1d 01 00 00  01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ......nope I know nothing about coins at all
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 02:51:32 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 07:47:12 AM by Liquid1

Davide72  have posted your item you got with bartercoins via royal mail you should get it 3 to 5 working days mate yes I got it thankyou?Huh you should have it now have you
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

got to say AleScamHole is a total arse for a Sr. Member have read his comments all over bitcoin forum and all he does is rip folks peoples coins apart.
 he uses about 10 different names here and he rips up anything other than Bitcoin, why are you scared of change here in case something affects bitcoin as a Sr. Member it very much looks like it.
The fact that admin never removed your drugs comments about me" communications act and under pace the law as been broken in the UK allowing these types of comments" .
AleScamHole are you and admin one and the same person ... It seems so to me.

This coin will work and it will light the path for many to follow.
 The days of spending loads on miners and electric as ended and your scared of that, you can smell the fear in this forum bad.

I did not come here begging bit,coins from you ,I would never lower myself to do that.

I have stopped coin drops for now as its all going onto a bigger servers, and will be fully running again in a few days despite arseholes here trying to kill it. seem pointless anyone coming here with a ANN   it is pathetic when you let a few idiots run the show here with there half baked comments
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

hey bro Liquid1, the coin per ce isn't good even if you give us billions of that if that coin has no value, nothing but a coin, it is like a crypto currency without any trading exchanges, it's a crap as they said, what will we gain even if we collected billions of coin if we can not sell or trade them? it's worthless.
i am not saying that your coin is a crap, what am trying to implicate is a coin needs an exchange to unveil it's value or worth, without an exchange, it's just a mere coin, a waste, a crap.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

hey bro Liquid1, the coin per ce isn't good even if you give us billions of that if that coin has no value, nothing but a coin, it is like a crypto currency without any trading exchanges, it's a crap as they said, what will we gain even if we collected billions of coin if we can not sell or trade them? it's worthless.
i am not saying that your coin is a crap, what am trying to implicate is a coin needs an exchange to unveil it's value or worth, without an exchange, it's just a mere coin, a waste, a crap.

Crypto Girl my concept is not crap.... for starters no coin as a value when first out of the blocks, not even bitcoin had.
but by me  swapping it for goods I showed you  a coin that I placed a value on of 50p worked right out the box within a trading area but you all missed that fact with my coins YOU FIX THE PRICE TO TRADE THEM WITH not market trends or pump and dump get rich systems that are bound to fail in the long term because of the massive outlay on power wattage needed not only is it a total waste its killing the Human race off.
i.e if I was  small home trader making buns, I need a market outlet, I can supple the following a trading area for that person via chat-room a webpage to sell your product from and your own coin all for as little as £10 per month or trading items the value of £10. bartercoin(BC) is my first pilot coin. there will be a way of exchange but not for bitcoin why keep latching on to the past I bring you something new fresh out of the box thinking god knows its needed.
ampco

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

In which exchange can i get the coin?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

In which exchange can i get the coin?

lol, didnt read anything here eh? nnor check the original writters profile to see they haven't logged in since 45 days+ ?

This was a half baked scheme from someone who im not sure was even mentally stable lol, lets just hope for their good health wherever they are, but they received what they offered from here: NOTHING! ;p

funny how you tend to get out what you put in, kinda like my reply hey? shithead

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

the coins running fine still on its server I pay for mate have no problem waiting for a coin to grow.....might even set up my server where i can have 100s of coins like this on, as for all the other bull your typed , I do not see you making and money on your coins.
CjMapope no need for such filth from your mouth is there! as I say my coin is doing ok.
Liquid1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 06:33:19 PM

BTW I stopped posting here because it is so negative here no one seems to want to help anyone here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: