Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:10:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIMEDICE COMPROMISED [RESOLVED]  (Read 4153 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

I just created a new account with primedice and made a deposit. As I was playing, the BTC got withdrawn all of a sudden. It's either someone from the primedice team or a hacker who got hold of their database. Did anyone face this issue ?
There are multiple possibilities of getting your account hacked.What if a keylogger already resides inside your computer and the hacker took this opportunity to move your coins.Too soon to jump to any conclusions.Btw,where were the coins withdrawn to ? You have any info about the associated addresses ?
Wait for Stunnah to get back to you!

But why do they use the keylogger ONLY for PD? I mean that's a bit strange, why didn't they stole my other accounts, or even my bank accounts or my credit card data to pay online?

That's strange that it only happens on PD....

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

I just created a new account with primedice and made a deposit. As I was playing, the BTC got withdrawn all of a sudden. It's either someone from the primedice team or a hacker who got hold of their database. Did anyone face this issue ?
There are multiple possibilities of getting your account hacked.What if a keylogger already resides inside your computer and the hacker took this opportunity to move your coins.Too soon to jump to any conclusions.Btw,where were the coins withdrawn to ? You have any info about the associated addresses ?

But why do they use the keylogger ONLY for PD? I mean that's a bit strange, why didn't they stole my other accounts, or even my bank accounts or my credit card data to pay online?

He just mentioned the possible thing that happen and it turns out that he installed some keylogger when he tries to play or access his PD account.Its just a possible way that might happen not only on PD but all important informations do you have thats why we should be careful on installing programs on our computer to avoid this kind of being hacked.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

He just mentioned the possible thing that happen and it turns out that he installed some keylogger when he tries to play or access his PD account.Its just a possible way that might happen not only on PD but all important informations do you have thats why we should be careful on installing programs on our computer to avoid this kind of being hacked.

That's not I mean.

I mean keylogger thesis is very unlikely because otherwise other data would have leaked. When you get a keylogger they try to steal everything including sensible data like passwords or credit card.

But the only thing I ever lost was 0.5btc in PD. So I don't see how it could have been a keylogger.

convertekk (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Javascript developer, Available for work

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

After reading through all of this and checking around this has really only happened to you. I don't see why you would be targeted by primedice based on what you've told us so I can only assume your computer has malware. Idk that's really the only way to explain it but even if primedice could prove differently they probably won't. Sorry op. This obviously blows.

only happened to me? There are 3 guys on this thread for whom the same thing happened.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

That's not I mean.

I mean keylogger thesis is very unlikely because otherwise other data would have leaked. When you get a keylogger they try to steal everything including sensible data like passwords or credit card.

But the only thing I ever lost was 0.5btc in PD. So I don't see how it could have been a keylogger.
Yes,all informations and strokes that being typed on your keyboard would definitely recorded when theres is a keylogger installed it would really tally all the information and details not only on those accounts but all the important stuff you had.Yes,its very unlikely and  maybe its not a keylogger but its just an inside job or someone do really knows his password.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

That's not I mean.

Yes,all informations and strokes that being typed on your keyboard would definitely recorded when theres is a keylogger installed it would really tally all the information and details not only on those accounts but all the important stuff you had.Yes,its very unlikely and  maybe its not a keylogger but its just an inside job or someone do really knows his password.

guessing a password is completely out of question, because PD has a captcha. There's no way you could have bruteforced it in 10 minutes.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

only happened to me? There are 3 guys on this thread for whom the same thing happened.
Ahh..that never clicked me.Speaking of possibilities,yes it may happen.Hackers are smart enough to study the network flow and access the session tokens somehow but again it is very hard to be brute forced.Let's just wait for Stunnah to reply,chances of this being an inside job are probably more.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:31:34 PM

After reading through all of this and checking around this has really only happened to you. I don't see why you would be targeted by primedice based on what you've told us so I can only assume your computer has malware. Idk that's really the only way to explain it but even if primedice could prove differently they probably won't. Sorry op. This obviously blows.

Have you opened a support ticket with the site and what is your user name in prime dice,if you could provide the details it could be easily resolved when support staffs comes online and i am hearing about this issue for the first time since i am playing in prime dice for quite some time.
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

I remember u can login using your api key. Do you share that key?
convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:48:23 PM

I remember u can login using your api key. Do you share that key?

Nope. never used the key myself. As I said, created the account 10 minutes ago and the money got stolen.

convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

Have you opened a support ticket with the site and what is your user name in prime dice,if you could provide the details it could be easily resolved when support staffs comes online and i am hearing about this issue for the first time since i am playing in prime dice for quite some time.

I've emailed Stunnah. I've mailed their support as well. Here is their reply -

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

OMG Mladen said it looks like your account has been compromised, but you should check logs? Because they can't check it or what?

Did he even checked your account?? It won't be hard for them to see where coins went, right?

convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

OMG Mladen said it looks like your account has been compromised, but you should check logs? Because they can't check it or what?

Did he even checked your account?? It won't be hard for them to see where coins went, right?

Exactly. can they be more careless in replying to user's loss!!

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

Ahahah
"it seems that your account was compromised"

you can roughly translate it by:
"We have no information will not give you any information and will not investigate any further, your problem not ours"

Just like what happened to me. You get your PD funds withdrawed without any reason and your "compromised" computer ONLY release the PD funds. I don't know what kind of malware can do that and ONLY that...

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:22:04 PM

Did you use 2fa or multi factor login?
honestly i was a gambler before in pd but never experience this problem.. did you check your computer about keyloggers just like other mention here but i did not seen if you scan your linux os or not.. i know linux is high secured os but we are in new generation unlike before..
Look at the android android is a linux based and many malware and viruses from 2015 until now are generating and spreading..
So better to check your machine if it is clean..
We can not also blame pd because they are just giving first solution but if you can provide logs and trace the problem you can give it to them..
Also i don't see what address that actually you said your balance was withdrawn?
Can you share the address or the transaction logs so that we can also review your transaction..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
convertekk (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 11:12:46 PM

Since a lot of people are asking for wallet address, this is the address PD assigned me - 1QJZeCTLD2CX7VxoN76eYSm9EwZQjpP6vi

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:50:34 PM

Attention users of primedice!!

Are you using any sort of script?

If you were then then you are almost certainly been scammed. Tons of people using "100% risk free 100% guaranteed profit script" as a bait to get you using their javascript auto withdraw scripts. They tell you that you have to deposit at least 0.1 BTC for it to work, and when you do deposit 0.1 BTC, boom, your balance goes to 0, because the script automatically withdraws the coins to the owner's address!
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:30:43 AM

Someone recently lose his Bitcoin too but not in primedice but in rollin.io he was using seuntjie bot then suddenly all his bitcoin was withdrawn to an unknown address. this is the link where he opened that topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.1780

My guess is malware since both the person just created an account in the dice site and passwords are both unique. Or try to check your emails they might have an access to your email because sometimes in bitcoin world we only use 1 email address.
I think Seuntjie bot site was compromised today and i hope it is recovered now.
To the OP prime dice is not compromised but you might have used an infected script .Sorry to hear about your loss.

This is very possible, if the bots were compromised our fund is in danger, I perfer playing by myself, not the bot.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:39:39 AM

Well I can say honestly it was not Stunna who took your money, they make a lot of money and can't see the point in endangering that by stealing from customers.Do you use a wifi mouse or keyboard they can be compromised very easily
0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

Well I can say honestly it was not Stunna who took your money, they make a lot of money and can't see the point in endangering that by stealing from customers.Do you use a wifi mouse or keyboard they can be compromised very easily

Stop finding every possible reason to blame the person who deposited and get with the fact that maybe it's the fault of the site.

keybase.io/0x0010
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: