Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286.  (Read 18136 times)
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

wich Exchange do you wish or suggest?

Yobit of course,all coins and all devs prefered Yobit in it's early stage,yobit has a lot of active traders but I doubt if this coin stand a chance to have a good volume in the market,I don't see anything especial on it.

i also want yobit,but the support never answers a ticket.and i dont know how to get listed if so

The only way is to open at ticket and they on vacation  Cheesy
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Yobit of course,all coins and all devs prefered Yobit in it's early stage,yobit has a lot of active traders but I doubt if this coin stand a chance to have a good volume in the market,I don't see anything especial on it.

i also want yobit,but the support never answers a ticket.and i dont know how to get listed if so
does yobit delist,if volume is low? and what about cryptopia?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

Good reason why you Yobit is your priority,they never delist your coin even if the volume is 0 for weeks,go here to add your coin provide all the right information https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ create a yobit code be sure when you are sending a ticket,you introduce yourself as the dev of your coin.

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:53:14 PM

Good reason why you Yobit is your priority,they never delist your coin even if the volume is 0 for weeks,go here to add your coin provide all the right information https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ create a yobit code be sure when you are sending a ticket,you introduce yourself as the dev of your coin.

tnx for the information, but i already submittet an addcoin ,but they didnt answer, i think they are on vacation.i also ask for support and nobody is there
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

i filled the form now to add for free,lets see
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

Unfortunately that will not work,and will not guaranty I had read a coin that runs a campaign where he will pay with their coin to  submit their coin on free listing he got 20 response,but they never got it ,they eventually get in when they pay the fee,you can wait weeks or months but your free listing is useless..

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:36:08 PM

Unfortunately that will not work,and will not guaranty I had read a coin that runs a campaign where he will pay with their coin to  submit their coin on free listing he got 20 response,but they never got it ,they eventually get in when they pay the fee,you can wait weeks or months but your free listing is useless..

I've told him that and I've even offered to pay the .1btc fee.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

Unfortunately that will not work,and will not guaranty I had read a coin that runs a campaign where he will pay with their coin to  submit their coin on free listing he got 20 response,but they never got it ,they eventually get in when they pay the fee,you can wait weeks or months but your free listing is useless..

I don't know about your deal but if you are going to pay the fee,you should be asking something in return ,anyway what ever deal that you have I hope it's a win win for both of you and the whole holders,we'll wait for this on Yobit

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:41:28 PM

yes you offered me 0.1 btc thats true, but you wanted to buy from the premine 30mio coins. And i said no, because i dont sell any coins from the premine, there are 2 reasons, premine is for promotion used, second it would destroy the market, and many people are mining the coin and believe that i am a correct dev.
so, i will not sell anyone anything from the premine
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

yes you offered me 0.1 btc thats true, but you wanted to buy from the premine 30mio coins. And i said no, because i dont sell any coins from the premine, there are 2 reasons, premine is for promotion used, second it would destroy the market, and many people are mining the coin and believe that i am a correct dev.
so, i will not sell anyone anything from the premine

and you also offered me to pay yobit, and 0.1btc extra, but like i said i will not sell any tradecoin from the premine. there are many people who are believing in  me, thats the most important thing for me
cryptonova-news

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:48:51 PM

Dev, Please tell us about your Team, what kind of skill do you have on board?

Are you alone of with more team members?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

i am alone
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

I think the dev should pay the fee this is the best option since he is in control of the development of the coin,anyway he will get that profit once trading,all dev's goal is to get his coin to exchange and beside yobit fee is very affordable..

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

I think the dev should pay the fee this is the best option since he is in control of the development of the coin,anyway he will get that profit once trading,all dev's goal is to get his coin to exchange and beside yobit fee is very affordable..

i cant decide between cryptopia and yobit, yobits support never answers, and i dont know if i pay if they really list,because no answers come from there
cryptonova-news

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

i am alone

Okay, do you have a roadmap ready?
What is the future plans of your coin?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:00:58 PM

i am alone

Okay, do you have a roadmap ready?
What is the future plans of your coin?

i am working on it, yesterday i finished the new website, and ordered a blockexplorer , wich will come soon.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:02:45 PM

mineshaft data for tradecoin

266.14 MH/s
Pool hashrate
1.27 GH/s
Network hashrate

Current Block:   888   Difficulty:   88.46881147
Valid Shares:   11650106.94   Invalid Shares:   0.00
Est. Shares:   5797892.00   Efficiency:   100.00%
Last Block:   888   Last Block Time:   38 minutes ago
Total Miners:   15   Est. Time:   in 24 minutes
cryptonova-news

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

i cant decide between cryptopia and yobit, yobits support never answers, and i dont know if i pay if they really list,because no answers come from there
Please stay away from Yobit with your coins...

Yobit is no longer as before.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

Yobit is not is no longer as before
tnx for your advice
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

Yobit is not is no longer as before
tnx for your advice

Being a dev of your coin it is your choice,you will soon find out if you have a better deal with an exchange of your choice goodluck with your coin,about listing if they did not list your coin you can always redeem your listing fee because you are using yobicodes once they activate it,they  automatically listed,once it's not you can activate it to redeem what you pay..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: