Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple releases 333 million more Tokens  (Read 16872 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

I totally agree with you that stable value is required, otherwise there's way too much risk.
Obviously XRP is ludicrously volatile at the moment, but I'm guessing (and only guessing) that stability will come as a consequence of greater adoption. How far down the line this will be though, who knows?
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

Believe for ripple cause japan goverment accept it .., ::)nice
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:03:54 PM

Maybe because Ripple is getting into the Banking sector so they want to be as liquid as the banks? I personally do not like the fact they are acting in a way Fiat does and forever bringing out more coins. I much prefer to hold coins that have a limited circulation or even become deflationary. This is just my personal opinion about it, but others love RIPPLE and cannot get enough of the coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

My only real concern about XRP investment is the extent to which banks might just use the RCL and bypass XRP, making Ripple a wild success and XRP worthless.

I did not think it was possible to use the RCL without XRP?

While there has been a lot of discussion on banks creating their own tokens, I find it very unlikely. It is much easier and cost-effective for a large number of banks to use the same token, ie XRP.

I much prefer to hold coins that have a limited circulation or even become deflationary.
But qiman, according to ripple the circulation of XRP is fixed, and therefore deflationary. Do you not believe that they will not break their promise and increase the circulation in the future?
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

Ripple is not crypto money - scam from bankers and government.
Ripple - is not open source;
Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - emission is possible in unlimited quantities;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224365.msg2358207#msg2358207
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

Why do people like a coin that can just randomly put 333 million coins into circulation, raising the market cap substantially?
Crazy
You are all over the discussions,you should be banned by the moderators too much spam.Hoping this coin will grow more,i invested 5btc from it when it was quarter of a cent.
Litvin

Activity: 78
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:21:29 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 07:36:27 PM by Litvin

Ripple - not anonymous;

Why do people like a coin that can just randomly put 333 million coins into circulation, raising the market cap substantially?
Crazy
You are all over the discussions,you should be banned by the moderators too much spam.Hoping this coin will grow more,i invested 5btc from it when it was quarter of a cent.
Please do not betray real crypto!
You kill your actions with crypts and are still proud of it. I sincerely regret you.
It's a shame for you, your profits and money will not bring good.
Look at the world of the future do not see the momentary profit. You are deceiving yourself.
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Agree, Ripple needs a scheduled distribution plan before big time investors will participate.  Awesome technology, ridiculous team, tons of big news, but... how do you predict when 300 million xrp will get dumped on the market? At least there is a science in telling distribution with mining.  All Ripple needs to do is come up with a damn distribution schedule.

Apparently, all you need is dumb people buying Ripple Cheesy

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Does anyone actually use Ripple? It's been around for so long, but there doesn't seem to be any community around it, not an eco-system of people using it.

Well the banks are using it between themselves to save some money (and earn money by luring other people to buy XRP)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

Agree, Ripple needs a scheduled distribution plan before big time investors will participate.  Awesome technology, ridiculous team, tons of big news, but... how do you predict when 300 million xrp will get dumped on the market? At least there is a science in telling distribution with mining.  All Ripple needs to do is come up with a damn distribution schedule.

Buying ripple is always a joy because it might give you huge profit in short period of time but for that we have to wait patiencely. Already many people who believe in it are making good amount of money.
gluedog

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Agree, Ripple needs a scheduled distribution plan before big time investors will participate.  Awesome technology, ridiculous team, tons of big news, but... how do you predict when 300 million xrp will get dumped on the market? At least there is a science in telling distribution with mining.  All Ripple needs to do is come up with a damn distribution schedule.

Buying ripple is always a joy because it might give you huge profit in short period of time but for that we have to wait patiencely. Already many people who believe in it are making good amount of money.

Ripple will not survive for the next 10 years. So you could buy, and be patient for your whole life and never get anything back. Wouldn't touch that GARBAGE with a 10 foot pole.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

I wonder if ripple is a legit one Smiley but anyways i support ripple and believe it can be a world coin in 2022
if not i won't be sorry cause i have not too much money in ripple Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

Does anyone actually use Ripple? It's been around for so long, but there doesn't seem to be any community around it, not an eco-system of people using it.

yes I use it to transfer between exchanges, because its fast and there is not much slippage.

I use, NEM, LTC, and XRP for this purpose.

SO

Exchange 1 COIN--->XRP-------> Exchange 2 XRP ----> whatever.

or

Exchange 1 COIN--->LTC-------> Exchange 2 LTC ----> whatever.

or

Exchange 1 COIN--->NEM-------> Exchange 2 NEM ----> whatever.

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Ripple - not anonymous;

Crazy

"Hoping this coin will grow more,i invested 5btc from it when it was quarter of a cent."

And you're not biased at all?

Tbh I don't really see the huge hype behind ripple, especially when people know the banks are behind it AND it isn't open source. Yeah I guess you can make a profit off Ripple but that's about it.
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I will never buy ripple. It's centralized coin which contradict the main point of crypto - decentralization. And I don't care that it will rise even more. I would rather invest in good projects that want to make the world better and more decentralized.
AlexGN789

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

that sounds like desperation to me
DarkDrake

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

i have never really been able to see the benefit from Ripple, it seems so risky because of the way the tokens that are not in circulation right now can just be put into circulation with no notice.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Crazy

Ripple and other Billions of circulating coins are for long-term investments because of their massive number of coins in the market circulation. That would limit the value of each coin than lower circulation coins.
I really like the idea of investing $1 to $5 per token or coin that would turn into x10 to x50 in the next quarter than investing into Ripple's low priced coins that is crawling in progress of increasing the price.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

i have never really been able to see the benefit from Ripple, it seems so risky because of the way the tokens that are not in circulation right now can just be put into circulation with no notice.

Indeed, Ripple doesn't seem to be useful in this kind of competition because there are a lot of more promising coins that are undervalued today. New coins are more promising than Ripple and other top Altcoins today and they have more effective projects than Ripple as well that people world realize that it's time to turn into Cryptocurrency.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

i don't know why people invest in such a coin which is even not decenteralized. it was a currency for the banks and more banks are about to use the ripple. recently moneygram has started to use the ripple for its transactions. its supply was 38.9 billion when i checked this coin and i was not interested in the coin to invest after knowing that what it really is. dont make the fun of crypto by investing such a currency..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: