Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ SWIM's Cannabis Seed Service ★★ Worldwide Delivery ★★ 420 Sale ★★  (Read 3655 times)
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:48:39 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 07:17:44 AM by Nthused

★★ SWIM's Cannabis Seed Service ★★

THANKS FOR TAKING IT UPON YOURSELF TO LOOK AT SWIM's Ad Smiley

SWIM's CSS 420 Sale (Currently Accepting BlazerCoin BLAZR)

Offer Open for 48 Hours

$25AUD/$18.76USD/£14.68GBP/BTC/LTC/BLAZR Equivalent

10 Seeds + 5 FREE

Worldwide Stealth Shipping Included in Price

HAPPY 420 !

Back when SWIM should of been interested in BTCitcoin & Mining SWIM was continuing their efforts with Mastering Cannabis Breeding instead (15 Years Personal Experience)

SWIM only acquired the highest Quality Cannabis Seeds in order to continue splicing up stable Hybrids that everyone would like to see.

SWIM even had a family of Australian Purple Sativa F1's, F2's & F3's that they selectively bred out, although those Seeds & Parents are no Longer Available.

The latest Seeds that SWIM acquired a few years back were from MSNL, SWIM got a hold of some High Quality Hollands Hope as well as some BC Big Bud (British Columbia) Which isn't sold any more in that variation only the standard Big Bud is available.

SWIM selected the best Male and Female of each Strain and crossed them with each other Strain for their first cross (Which equals Stable F1's)

E.G:

Hollands Hope (Male) x BC Big Bud (Female)

BC Big Bud (Male) x Hollands Hope (Female)

Swim created roughly over 1000+ seeds from both Mother Plants.

The only mistake SWIM made was when they were sorting the Seeds out and forgot which bowl was which, so mixed them both together essentially creating a surprise bag of the 2 Crosses.

If you are interested in more information or purchasing some Quality Cannabis Seeds them please send SWIM a PM Cheesy

Every Pack includes 10 Seeds that will be discreetly hidden inside your package.

Worldwide Shipping Available.

SWIM's Cannabis Seed Service is Based in AUS

SWIM has seen the current prices on MSNL + other SeedBanks and will be offering the Seeds at a competitive rate.

SWIM only accepts BTCTC & ŁTC

$25AUD/$18.76USD/£14.68GBP/BTCTC/ŁTC/BLAZR equivilant BTCTC per 10 Pack of Seeds + 5 Free, including Standard Shipping to anywhere in the World (420 SALE)

*S̶W̶I̶M̶'̶s̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶-̶U̶p̶ ̶S̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶n̶u̶s̶ *̶F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶5̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶*̶ ̶-̶ ̶Q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶"O̶v̶e̶r̶g̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶" ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶O̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶&̶ ̶R̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶c̶e̶*

*Extra Discrete Shipping is Available at an Extra $8.55 AUD on top of the Total Cost, Equivalent in BTCTC/ŁTC/BLAZR

SEEDS AVAILABLE

Hollands Hope x BC Big Bud
BC Big Bud x Hollands Hope

DISCLAIMER: Please check your Countries/States/Territories/Local Authorities stance to see whether Cannabis Seeds are classed as Prohibited items, etc or are Legal under strict conditions prior to purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:21:14 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 03:31:37 AM by isoneguy

Please tell SWYM that I'd add a vouch to my mystery seedbank for longterm storage if any were available.

And SWIM might sprout one for review purposes.

How competitive of prices? I've seen 10 strain specific feminized seeds cost anywhere from $10-100+

Do you have any pictures of the strain in action?

Thanks.
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:52:58 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 07:24:29 AM by Nthused

Please tell SWYM that I'd add a vouch to my mystery seedbank for longterm storage if any were available.

And SWIM might sprout one for review purposes.

How competitive of prices? I've seen 10 strain specific feminized seeds cost anywhere from $10-100+

Do you have any pictures of the strain in action?

Thanks.

SWIM would be willing to do that to prove he is providing a Genuine Service, SWIM will also post Images of the Product soon for Verification that he is indeed providing a real Product and the Quantity.

There are no current Pictures of the Strain in Action or Parents since SWIM recalls it was quite a fair few years back although SWIY might be very Surprised with how well these Mostly Indica/Sativa Dominant Hybrid Ladies do Wink

You have to take into account that anything BC Big Bud is pretty RARE these days as all the strains that are out there called Diesel, XXX, Mouth Waterer, Sour Watermelon, etc are just rehashed versions of what Breeders where doing Decades ago, at one stage SWIM had a collection of over 100 Unique seeds (10 of Each Strain) collected from the old OverGrow days.... ahh youth SWIM says Grin

SWIM can still remember some of the Strain names... Tutti Fruity, C4 Chimera, Panama Red, Skunk x Hindu Kush, also a BC Big Bud cross was one of them, unfortunately someone decided to take them from SWIM's storage years ago when helping to move...... Gone but not Forgotten.

The Seeds are not Feminized as no Hermaphrodites or Forced Feminization is used in SWIM's Breeding so there is a 50/50 chance of Male or Female seeds.

There is a few Seed Price Comparison Websites out there but they don't list much if anything close to the older stuff with one part of SWIM's cross + they mostly estimate the average Price of 5 Seed Packs Roll Eyes

Competitive as in 5-20% off depending on the current average Seed Price for similar Strains, etc, SWIM is doing those Comparisons now Wink

For more Information on Cannabis Strains check out Leafly's Website www.leafly.com
isoneguy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:08:42 AM

pm'd vouch shipping detail.
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:57:37 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 08:14:26 AM by Nthused

pm'd vouch shipping detail.

SWIM received SWIY's PM Wink

An Image of SWIM's Proof of Product & Quantity has been added to the Main post Cheesy
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:23:36 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 08:14:15 AM by Nthused

Let me tell you the story about why SWIM chose BC Big Bud & Hollands Hope to create a Strain with....

Both Parents have the same amount of THC content at around 15%-18%, Both are Indoor/Outdoor grow-able Strains with High yields, Crossing the two either way of "Should" result in each cross being Medium-Tall in growth height bringing a more equal Dominance of Indica/Sativa, Hollands Hope has a great resistance to Mold and Fungus so it can be grown in pretty much any Climate since it is very hardy so adding that was a no brainer, Mixing the Sweetness of the Hollands Hope with the Fruity-Citrus of the BC Big Bud "Should" create a mesmerizing taste with Earthy Undertones, The Harvest time "Should" be in-between both strains so "Should" be ready to reap at around 8-12 weeks, The Effect's "Should" be a good all around high in all aspects + The Pain and Nausea relieving side of things from the BC Big Bud "Should" integrate well into the mix.

This is all what "Should" happen SWIM says Cheesy

This sounds like a down right awesome Strain you say ? Well SWIM say's it was Designed to be ! Grin
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

why is there no price here?
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:52:51 PM

why is there no price here?

There is now Wink SWIM was just doing some calculations & comparing Smiley
isoneguy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

This combo might actually be a really strong producer for first time growers using dirt setups(dirt is more forgiving than hydro)...the resistance to infection is good(because everyone makes at least 1 mistake) and a sativa strong hybrid makes for a clean light leafed plant.

Medium to High size allows for a fairly versatile grow area...I wonder how this would handle the 300 gallon pot test.

So it would be really easy to trim unlike the indica dominant hybrids which have leaf growth like a grizzly bear's bush.

18% THC can be boosted with a variety of techniques and the pain/nausea reducing effects make it great for medical use without losing the head functionality of sativa's.

Combine this plant with LED growing technology and you could create monstrous plants I think...wonder how it would compare to Blue Dream.

Anything with a fruit based flavor is outstanding if you make sure to properly trim off all vegetative leaf.

@SWIY have you tried using extended veg cycles or reveg with this strain?
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:31:32 PM

it is legal to send cannabis in a country where it is illegal ? what is the police will open the pack and see what is inside?
isoneguy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

it is legal to send cannabis in a country where it is illegal ? what is the police will open the pack and see what is inside?

Laws are different everywhere many locations consider the seeds to be nothing, it's usually the growing and possession of the fruit that is the illegal bit.

Ideally nobody breaks any laws and we all live peacefully and what not...
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:54:38 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 03:07:59 PM by Nthused

This combo might actually be a really strong producer for first time growers using dirt setups(dirt is more forgiving than hydro)...the resistance to infection is good(because everyone makes at least 1 mistake) and a sativa strong hybrid makes for a clean light leafed plant.

Medium to High size allows for a fairly versatile grow area...I wonder how this would handle the 300 gallon pot test.

So it would be really easy to trim unlike the indica dominant hybrids which have leaf growth like a grizzly bear's bush.

18% THC can be boosted with a variety of techniques and the pain/nausea reducing effects make it great for medical use without losing the head functionality of sativa's.

Combine this plant with LED growing technology and you could create monstrous plants I think...wonder how it would compare to Blue Dream.

Anything with a fruit based flavor is outstanding if you make sure to properly trim off all vegetative leaf.

@SWIY have you tried using extended veg cycles or reveg with this strain?

These are most of if not all of the key aspects of both Strains which were chosen for selection, now you can kind of understand SWIM's reasoning regarding the concept.

These Strains apparently do well under extended Veg light cycles (20+ Hrs a day) SWIM recall's after finding a few Pictures on an old Nokia Phone of a fellow Grower's Indoor Experiment with the Strain/s provided as a test (SWIM says the Images will be Uploaded Pending transfer from the Device)

SWIM also can't comment on the Re-Veg cycle side of things as SWIM personally didn't test that part as attack of the clones is what usually happens Cheesy

Laws are different everywhere many locations consider the seeds to be nothing, it's usually the growing and possession of the fruit that is the illegal bit.

Ideally nobody breaks any laws and we all live peacefully and what not...

*Also note that SWIM is only providing Cannabis Seeds Cheesy
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

45 quid for a pack of 10....

thx but no thx
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

thx but no thx

Considering the prices out there from Seedbanks Comparison Markets, Feminized Standard Deviations of individual Strains go from 35 Pounds+ for only 5 Seeds and you have to pay shipping on top of that Price unless purchasing over a certain amount....

Even if you halve the Price of 35 Pounds down to 17.50 Pounds + add a little due to SWIM's Seeds not being Feminized and then multiplying by 2 because of the BC Big Bud Rarity in the Cross it is still cheaper, try Finding BC Big Bud in Original or Hybrid Cross form (Non-Feminized) for that price for a pack of 10 with Shipping yet alone finding it or available at all Wink
IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

Could I buy a Cocaine or only Cannabis?

isoneguy

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Could I buy a Cocaine or only Cannabis?

Lol...You need the dark web for the nose candy.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

thx but no thx

Considering the prices out there from Seedbanks Comparison Markets, Feminized Standard Deviations of individual Strains go from 35 Pounds+ for only 5 Seeds and you have to pay shipping on top of that Price unless purchasing over a certain amount....

Even if you halve the Price of 35 Pounds down to 17.50 Pounds + add a little due to SWIM's Seeds not being Feminized and then multiplying by 2 because of the BC Big Bud Rarity in the Cross it is still cheaper, try Finding BC Big Bud in Original or Hybrid Cross form (Non-Feminized) for that price for a pack of 10 with Shipping yet alone finding it or available at all Wink

if you halve the Price of 35 Pounds down to 17.50 Pounds + add a little for shipping i'd probably go for 20 seeds, but I usually get seeds for nothing so i find commercial prices pretty shocking/vulgar regardless..

Best of luck to ya, no offense intended!!
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

thx but no thx

if you halve the Price of 35 Pounds down to 17.50 Pounds + add a little for shipping i'd probably go for 20 seeds, but I usually get seeds for nothing so i find commercial prices pretty shocking/vulgar regardless..

Best of luck to ya, no offense intended!!

Lol SWIM hears what you are saying but there is a few reasons why SeedBanks charge those prices, Genetics & Stability of Predecessors is the main thing Wink
Anyone can get Seed for free although it is Bagseed so they don't know what Strain their growing since they just get it off their local Supplier and find a few Seeds in their baggy, It doesn't mean they're crap it just means their Strain can't be Officially traced when it is just hearsay from Joe Blow Cheesy

In saying that SWIM might offer a Special Deal for the first 5 Customers Smiley
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:24:46 AM

go on,

tempt me
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:54:13 AM

SWIM has Reviewed the Pricing & has taken into consideration the Strain, Shipping Price, Quantity Per Pack, etc compared to other SeedBanks.

SWIM has updated the OP to reflect this decision, to go along with this SWIM is pleased to announce that the *First 5 Customers* who Purchase SWIM Seeds & quote "Overgrow The World" with their order will receive 20% off the Total Price, That's a standard saving of $11.70 AUD/£6.90 GBP/$8.47 USD Shocked Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: