Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread [UNMODERATED]  (Read 9174 times)
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

Dash could be 5~10% market capitalization of BTC.

Why?

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gusterdd

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:38:05 AM

Why?

5%~10% is rough outlook.

Dash develope,marketing positive feedback.
No serious dumpping

Interest : Mining Rig, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Bitshare
bitebits
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

Why?

5%~10% is rough outlook.

Dash develope,marketing positive feedback.
No serious dumpping

I can't see how those arguments increase dash' market cap versus Bitcoin. It just explains it's current value.

Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

Dash price is ATH

But if you are long time holder, dump now at ATH.
Today  decreased about 50 masternodes(4365 ->4315). (wise act !!)

Do you mean that now Dash will do its usual thing - a full retrace after a pump?
gusterdd

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

Dash price is ATH

But if you are long time holder, dump now at ATH.
Today  decreased about 50 masternodes(4365 ->4315). (wise act !!)

Do you mean that now Dash will do its usual thing - a full retrace after a pump?

Market would select retrace or run-away.

Dash show strong trend.
check point  : only 0.018~0.019btc  and 0.026~0.028btc
                  : after this price, run away pattern

Long time holder could sell with large profit.
Check block explorer  if coins move to poloniex.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

A great dump in last 24 hours, maybe now it's time to purchase some dash?

I've not been much of following Dash, but it's graph seems to be pretty good so I'm going to try out some trading in it.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

The competition between Dash and Monero has been going for some time and I believe it is good for the space and development of each projects. For me it all depends on the tech and marketing side of each project, if they can find a balance and  any of this team is able to develop a suitable scaling solution for their project it will be great

Many months ago, the Dash Masternode network 'blockchain democracy' voted to increase the max blocksize to 2MB, yet that change hasn't been made.

Doesn't that show Dash's governance model is ineffective at best and a fraud at worst?

DashHoles will move to Decred soon, where changes that are voted in are actually enforced through PoA on the network (Hard fork voting).  

Decred is a DAO done right, not some thrown together mashup of broken technology and instamine like Dash.
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:35:01 AM

Many months ago, the Dash Masternode network 'blockchain democracy' voted to increase the max blocksize to 2MB, yet that change hasn't been made.

Doesn't that show Dash's governance model is ineffective at best and a fraud at worst?

DashHoles will move to Decred soon, where changes that are voted in are actually enforced through PoA on the network (Hard fork voting).  

Decred is a DAO done right, not some thrown together mashup of broken technology and instamine like Dash.

I fully support DashHoles leaving the Evan's Gate cult for a legitimate project like Decred.

Decred didn't have an Instamine, nor is it 100% centralized under the dictatorial control of CEO/CTO/Chairman Duffield.

Decred does have hybrid PoW/PoS mining and intends to seriously and honestly explore the possibility of doing DAO/DGBB type things using stake voting.

Decred doesn't have Dash's Masterndoe Ponzi scheme aspect; there is no economically elitist minimum number of Decred requirement to run a full voting node.

Decred's large/friendly/active community is much healthier than Dash's toxic brew of uncommunicative project leaders wasting funds on unaccountable vaporware initiatives.

How can we get DashHoles to leave their cult and go into Decred?  I guess it's like getting a drunk into AA; they have to want to go and be cognizant of the fact they have hit rock bottom and need help.

I hope today's events, wherein 20 Masternodes being liquidated led to a 6% price crash, will be a wake up call for DashHoles as they extrapolate what will inevitably happen when 50 or 100 Masternodes are suddenly dumped.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

I fully support DashHoles leaving the Evan's Gate cult for a legitimate project like Decred.

Decred didn't have an Instamine, nor is it 100% centralized under the dictatorial control of CEO/CTO/Chairman Duffield.

Decred does have hybrid PoW/PoS mining and intends to seriously and honestly explore the possibility of doing DAO/DGBB type things using stake voting.

Decred doesn't have Dash's Masterndoe Ponzi scheme aspect; there is no economically elitist minimum number of Decred requirement to run a full voting node.

Decred's large/friendly/active community is much healthier than Dash's toxic brew of uncommunicative project leaders wasting funds on unaccountable vaporware initiatives.

How can we get DashHoles to leave their cult and go into Decred?  I guess it's like getting a drunk into AA; they have to want to go and be cognizant of the fact they have hit rock bottom and need help.

I hope today's events, wherein 20 Masternodes being liquidated led to a 6% price crash, will be a wake up call for DashHoles as they extrapolate what will inevitably happen when 50 or 100 Masternodes are suddenly dumped.

How can you get a meth head to put down his meth?  You can't.  They have to want to help themselves before you can help them. 

They will stop playing around with their shitty 2 tier network and chained algo at some point.  You just need to give them space and let them see for themselves.
gusterdd

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 07:34:49 AM by gusterdd

coin rank
Etc,Eth,Monero are major alt-coin.
Etc,Dash show good vaule: demand/supply ratio

ref) newbium.com

ref) coin trouble btw two team
dash team ~~ qw... tao... ev.. cet.. ama...(etc) 520 point
dash troll team   ~~  ice.. vo...sm... (etc)         2038 point

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

A great dump in last 24 hours, maybe now it's time to purchase some dash?

I've not been much of following Dash, but it's graph seems to be pretty good so I'm going to try out some trading in it.

And ? any luck with the trading ? Price seems to be going up again, towards the 0.016 range.
Personally i'm just a long term holder / investor, but i am interested in hearing about some short term strategies from people and how that played out.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

hope benefit, I was bought 20 dash a few moments ago with price 0.01633570 btc, I will sell if it benefit a minimum of 15%. If not achieved then will I hold. I'm sure the price will be going up.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:08:29 PM

On Icey's own request : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg17645848#msg17645848

though I see monero heading for a nice ice bath

This is getting to be a one-way exit .... From Monero straight to Dash.
Unavoidable i guess.

Welcome to Dash, you are all welcome.
Have a free cookie :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

Right now dash market is not stable position, many ups and downs. Can we expect any positive movement will happen in 2017, i have seen many people have good hope on this coin because it will give good return in long run.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:51:52 AM

Right now dash market is not stable position, many ups and downs. Can we expect any positive movement will happen in 2017, i have seen many people have good hope on this coin because it will give good return in long run.

Dash is a cryptocurrency and just like any other cryptocurrency is subject to volatility, much more then in a normal (not crypto) market.
Having said all that, i do believe with 65% of the available supply currently not directly available on Dash markets due to serving as collateral for the masternode network,
the fluctuations are dempened somewhat already and should be less volatile in the future. Making Dash much more suitable for a role as a fast crypto-payments provider.

Also increased scarcety of a coin due to an increasing masternode network combined with Dash yearly 7% cut in the block rewards (next cut scheduled for Feb 2017), should have an effect
on the price itself too.

bitebits
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:58:01 AM

^ Having no liquidity is nothing to boast with. It works either direction.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:38:09 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 06:47:42 PM by qwizzie

With Dash soon having access to OTC markets through Wall of Coins https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-wocoins-201611
(this is the second budget proposal of Wall of Coins with reduced price and through the Dash dev team, the budget proposal passed and it received its 3 monthly payments)

We aim to boost Dash adoption. Today, Dash stands as much less accessible than Bitcoin, and most of the time requiring the end user to jump through the bitcoin hoops to land on Dash.
Genitrust will embed Dash into the entire Wall of Coins' (WOC) Accessibility & Adoption Integrated Platform experience that exists today for Bitcoin.
By embedding Dash into WOC, we will grease the frictional path to enter and exit the Dash ecosystem, greatly reduced the difficulty faced by Dash newcomers, developers, and websites.
Overall as a currency, Dash will have better accessibility and liquidity, better tools for creative Dash app developers, and a huge boost to adoption for the short- and long-term.
This is Dash's opportunity to solidify its independence from Bitcoin."
Link to above quote : https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dash-adoption-tools2 (this was Wall of Coins first budget proposal that got rejected by the masternode network)

and with Dash also getting listed on a "major exchange" (https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-general-201702), i think that liquidity will not form a problem.

iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

with Dash also getting listed on a "major exchange" (https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-general-201702), i think that liquidity will not form a problem.

This proposal seeks funding to cover the costs of integrating Dash into a major cryptocurrency exchange with fiat funding.

Dash’s integration cost contribution is to be $50,000.00 USD payable in Dash.

We cannot reveal the name of the exchange per agreement with them.

^Having to bribe your way onto a "major exchange" is nothing to boast about.

Expecting people to vote for a proposal without knowing the key yet secret details is asinine and smacks of Nancy Pelosi's 'you have to pass Obamacare  to find out what's in it' balderdash.

Monero never had to pay Kraken or Bitfinex to be listed because the quality of the technology speaks for itself.

But Dash is all about "marketing over technology" (according to Coinbase's Dir. of Engineering) so of course it has to pay to play.

It's very ironic that Dash is touted as being compatible with existing Bitcoin-based infrastructure, yet has to shell out $50,000 for (LOL) "costs of integration" but Monero, which is completely incompatible with BTC, didn't have to pay a singe tacoshi for its listings at major exchanges.

Cool Cool Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:43:50 PM

With Dash soon having access to OTC markets through Wall of Coins https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-wocoins-201611
(this is the second budget proposal of Wall of Coins with reduced price and through the Dash dev team, the budget proposal passed and it received its 3 monthly payments)

We aim to boost Dash adoption. Today, Dash stands as much less accessible than Bitcoin, and most of the time requiring the end user to jump through the bitcoin hoops to land on Dash.
Genitrust will embed Dash into the entire Wall of Coins' (WOC) Accessibility & Adoption Integrated Platform experience that exists today for Bitcoin.
By embedding Dash into WOC, we will grease the frictional path to enter and exit the Dash ecosystem, greatly reduced the difficulty faced by Dash newcomers, developers, and websites.
Overall as a currency, Dash will have better accessibility and liquidity, better tools for creative Dash app developers, and a huge boost to adoption for the short- and long-term.
This is Dash's opportunity to solidify its independence from Bitcoin."
Link to above quote : https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dash-adoption-tools2 (this was Wall of Coins first budget proposal that got rejected by the masternode network)

and with Dash also getting listed on a "major exchange" (https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-general-201702), i think that liquidity will not form a problem.

You do know that Poloniex has the largest volume most time of the year do you?
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

In a way Dash has obtained the ability to bootstrap its own cryptocurrency through this decentralized budget system.
It can speed up acceptance to major exchanges, speed up development by hiring subcontractors to help with the work
and it can speed up the growth of its own ecosystem and community.

Trading will shift from a heavily speculated day-trading market (although already somewhat dempened by the combined masternode network
collateral that is sitting untouched on people's cold wallets), into a more OTC controlled market where actual day to day use will drive the Dash price.

I think this change will take place within 1 or 2 years and it will have an enforced effect on both price and market capitalization, and it will create
an ongoing snowball effect.

Exciting times ahead ...

Yes sir  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: