Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Artcoin.me  (Read 3189 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:43:26 PM

Gentlemans!

Scam!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:45:41 PM

Seems like a very good idea bringing art into the world of crypto especially since it is something a little different attracting collectors of art combined with crypto. I hope thst this takes off ot deserves too.

For something artistic your Ann is very plain. You have put lots of work into your website and I think ypu should put that same effort into your Ann to attract people to the nixe website.

Artcoin.me (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

Dear Sirs,
Many thanks for your time which you spend to post your opinions.

All your thoughts require a deep understanding of, and have all the chances of implementation.
We analyze every thought, even if it is the assertion that the earth is flat. Gold is found among the rocks. It is so important. And if this is important and we grasp it, then we can't ignore it.

Let's imagine a world without art. Without colors. There are only numbers and letters. Seven billion people with names like this: 1BnafFLUHcKYngkdCEeobR76b53LETtpyT. 34 shades of Caps Lock. What's your opinion about such world?
Meaning and sense, that's what attracts us and it's our nature, even if we solve the problem of the "reverse", questioning everything, just in case Smiley

Money, as a universal method of exchange of products of labor should not be a private monopoly, don't you think? So why each one created in the image and likeness, born to create and build, should be deprived of the right to create their own banknote and put their implication on it?

We assert that everyone has the right to dream and to have own banknote. It's honest.
Banknote with the artistic content acquires more value than the same, boring money, even if on them Their Majesties.

Our Chief Justice is Time. Let's see!
Our wishes of success to everyone who born under the Sun!
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

what is artcoin new altcoin
why not write and explain in here detail youre coin
about total suply, distribution, ico selling and bounty

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

^artcoin unlimited inkoming! ~ chain is forked!! Shocked

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:40:15 PM

Is it mineable?

Hi!
Thank you very much for your interest in new criptocurrency Artcoin.
Artcoin is unique combination of two important people's creatures: art and money.
To create Artcoin you can just put your artwork on template called "banknote" on http://artcoin.me with different nominals from 1 to 100 ATC's and voilà! Then you can put your price on it and sell it to any buyer.

But anyone can do this with Bitcoin or even real money...
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

Is it mineable?

Hi!
Artcoin is unique combination of two important people's creatures: art and money.
To create Artcoin you can just put your artwork on template called "banknote" on http://artcoin.me with different nominals from 1 to 100 ATC's and voilà! Then you can put your price on it and sell it to any buyer.

^not just ANYONE you must have skills ~ building a coin well that's tricky! :-D haha ** artcoinclassic in the works!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Is it mineable?

Hi!

^not just ANYONE you must have skills ~ building a coin well that's tricky! :-D haha ** artcoinclassic in the works!

Building a coin tricky ? haha I can spit them out my rear end if I wanted to in around 30 mins Wink
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

*reserved for futures art contracts ~ artcoin !  Cool
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

Ladies and Gentlemans!

We have come here to create our brand new world, the realm of beauty in interrelation and artwork, a world of creativity and love, reality with no pain, but with a spotlight on nature. For economic efficiency, the brand new world requires brand new currency!

Artcoin.me is a service for creation and sale of the work-of-art paintings in a form of "banknote" with the name "Artcoin", each with its own digital value, further the "nominal value", and unique content: images or text, created by painters, creative and artistic representatives of different professions.

More information about Artcoin you can find on website: artcoin.me

Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life in the New 2017 Year!

Are you sure with your idea about this artcoin ?

and i think you should give more information about your artcoin,

BTW good luck for your project

gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

Is it mineable?

Hi!

Building a coin tricky ? haha I can spit them out my rear end if I wanted to in around 30 mins Wink

^satoshi nakamoto my friend! You are back at last!!! :-D *ha x1337

gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

Seems like a very good idea bringing art into the world of crypto especially since it is something a little different attracting collectors of art combined with crypto. I hope thst this takes off ot deserves too.

For something artistic your Ann is very plain. You have put lots of work into your website and I think ypu should put that same effort into your Ann to attract people to the nixe website.

^OP has the enduser aspect right he just don't know how to write code and secure a blockchain ~ :-D  *that's why he's here expecting "the community" to make this coins functioning chain?-- imho*

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Hi there!
Thanks for the willingness to help with the translation on Indonesian!
Currently there is only one language: English. But who knows...  In any way thanx!

Details of project you can find on http://artcoin.me/cabinet/doc#emission

If you will need more explanations or any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!

why you not write in this thread
about roadmap, plan project, detail coin, date ico selling, duration ico selling, spefication coin and more
gembitz

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

Hi there!
Thanks for the willingness to help with the translation on Indonesian!
Currently there is only one language: English. But who knows...  In any way thanx!

Details of project you can find on http://artcoin.me/cabinet/doc#emission

If you will need more explanations or any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!

why you not write in this thread
about roadmap, plan project, detail coin, date ico selling, duration ico selling, spefication coin and more

^NO ICO! this coins are created BY THE ARTISTS..we are going to be rolling out the codebase soon to have a blockchain to record proof-of-ownership with these issuances ... it's a true community based project! :-D

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: