Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:13:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Introduce Masternodes?
Yes
No

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] PoSv3 advanced blockchain applications | NEW ROADMAP!!  (Read 21615 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mojocoin

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:01:11 PM

This OP was last updated: Tuesday 4th October 2017

Latest update: Medium term roadmap has been published. (see below)

pls join the new -SLACK-
Follow on the new -TWITTER-
Join the MOJOv3 - TELEGRAM - channel
CryptoID Block Explorer

SOURCE: https://github.com/MOJOv3/mojocoin
RELEASES: https://github.com/MOJOv3/mojocoin/releases

Cryptopia BTC/MOJO
Livecoin BTC/MOJO

MOJOcoin does NOT support or communicate w/ YoBit. We recommend that you DO NOT use YoBit!

Overview
The MOJOv3 blockchain and code is designed to allow for the development of higher level apps using C# on the Microsoft .Net framework and further app testing via custom private chains. The private chains are made possible by MOJOv3 having activated the regression test mode inherent in the latest Bitcoin core code base and also incorporated into MOJOv3. This is essentially a confined testing environment where blocks can be generated more or less instantly on demand to create private rMOJO coins with no real-world value. This gives the ability to develop, test and deploy apps with greater efficiency as testing can be done under different environments without having to interact directly with the live block chain. The ultimate aim is to provide a base blockchain and an interface for real world applications.

After consolidating resources and reviewing the project we decided to open this up to the community to propose a way forward. It has become clear that masternodes are a desired feature so here we present the roadmap for the next 6-12 months. We will enlist the help of well known programmers 'presstab' and 'mammix2' to realise our plans and also make sure that extensive testing is done before any release.

(1) MASTERNODES
We have started research on how to best implement masternodes on the MOJO network and will come back with details in the near future. We expect the collateral to be set at 100,000 MOJOv3 and we aim to develop an approach where a masternode can be run either as part of the MOJOv3 wallet and also as a remote / local system with the MN running on a VPS. We have followed several masternode systems over the last few months and we are adamant that the MNs needs to be easy to set up and be realistic to run for non-technical users. Many MN systems today are difficult to set up and difficult to run. The MOJOv3 MN system will be easy to set up and easy to maintain.

(2) MOJOv3 adapted INSIGHT BLOCK EXPLORER
MOJOsight will be based on the INSIGHT open-source blockchain explorer and will come with complete REST and websocket APIs. This is the first step towards making the MOJOv3 blockchain useful as this interface can be used for writing apps such as web wallets and other apps that would need more advanced blockchain queries than what is provided by the MOJOv3 RPC library.

(3) TOR / I2P INTEGRATION
Privacy is of increasing concern and more and more cryptocurrencies are exposed to scams and illegal activity. We have therefore decided to eventually run the whole network under TOR or I2P. We will research the pros / cons of each system and bring you a more detailed plan for implementation.

The new MOJOv3 wallet technology is based around an updated Blackcoin core with all features activated. This means ultra stable operation and up to date advanced features such as static PoSv3, and Bitcoin Core’s regression test mode where you can instantly create private block-chains with the same basic rules as testnet but you choose when to create new blocks, so you have complete control over the environment. This allows for a layered structure and the development of an advanced API and software layer on top of the MOJO blockchain.

Coin supply (initial): 12,000,000
Algo / System: PoSv3 w/ fixed coin generation
Blocktime: 300 seconds
Reward: 2 MOJO per block
Coin Maturity: 30 blocks
TCP ports:
Main=9495, MainRPC=9496
TestNetMain=19495, TestNetRPC=19496
RegTest=29495
Mainnet seednodes are hardcoded and running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mojocoin

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

The swap is only a few days away and we will start working on this thread and as the swap is done we will leave the other thread and lock it.

I just wanted to mention a few things.

If you are not interested in constructive conversation then don't post and don't post anything that is not relevant to MOJOv3. We will operate an aggressive editorial approach and regularly delete any messages that are not relevant and not on topic. Any messages that we feel are not conducive to an informed discussion will be deleted. Meaningless messages will be deleted etc. example: "Dev, updates??" and such like. Any messages re. MOJOv2 will be deleted and not dealt with.

We will post something when we have something meaningful to say.

We will develop this on our own terms now and at our own pace.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1134

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

reserved

Soooooooon...............
Mojocoin

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

MOJOv2 archive: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.msg17955166#msg17955166
Basically, if you are planning to get MOJOv2 coins for the swap and you didn't have any before, the best thing to do is to get them on Livecoin and leave them there until after the swap.
There is no point at this stage to get a MOJOv2 wallet if you don't have one already.
dsutil

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:41:30 AM

I have compiled succesfully the new wallet for Linux 64 bits. I will compile for raspberry also. If you want, I can share the executables.
asdalani

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

I am very surprised that this coin is alive. Is MOJO available at c-cex or was it de-listed?

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
truimpheriues

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:12:23 AM

I am very surprised that this coin is alive. Is MOJO available at c-cex or was it de-listed?

mojo coin still active in market altcoin exchanger
1 livecoin
2 yobit
3 coinexchange

abou detail and volume transaction can see , http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mojocoin/#markets

███████████████████████████████U
  ████████████▌     ]████████████U
  ██████""""""       """"""██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ████████████[     ]████████████U
  ████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████U
  ╙█████████████████████████████▀ 
    ╙█████████████████████████╜   
      `▀███████████████████▀'     
          ╙█████████████▀`        
              ╙▀███▀╜`            

.✫ Forex in crypto for everyone ✫.
asdalani

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

mojo coin still active in market altcoin exchanger
1 livecoin
2 yobit
3 coinexchange

abou detail and volume transaction can see , http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mojocoin/#markets

Thanks for that link.

I see that it's no longer in c-cex, from what I remember it was around 350 sats. It's good to see the social network community sticking around when things are tough.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
china998

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:34:38 AM

Again problems?
famya

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:45:08 AM

Any bounty campaign like signature campaign, social network campaign etc???

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ polybius bank ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The First Regulated Bank For the CryptoCommunity
Subscribe to receive updates    ◼ Read the prospectus
subG

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

When I hear mojo, I picture the following:

░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░░░░▄████████████████████▄
░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░▀███▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░▀███▄
████░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░░░▀██
███░░░░░▄██████████████▄
████░░░░████████████████
▀███▄░░░▀██▀██████▀██▀
▀███▄░░░░░░░██████
░░▀████▄░░░░░██████
░░░░█████▄░░░██████
░░░░░▀█████████████
░░░░░░░▀██████████▀
OPPORTY██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Self-Regulated Business Community
████  █▄
████  ███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper░▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░█░░░█
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▀█▄░█░░░█░▄█▀
░░█▄█░░░█▄█
░░░▀█▄  ▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▀
Bounty░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀ █
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░ █
█▀▀░░▄▄██░░█
▀█▄▄███▀░░░█
░░░███▄░░░ █
░░░██▀▀█▄▄█
Telegram░░░▄▄▄
░░████
░░██
█████
░░██
░░██
░░██
Facebook█▄░░░░▄██▄
███▄░▄█████
█████████▀ ▄
████▀███▀ ██
████░▀█ ▄███
████░░░ ▀███
░▀██░░░░░ ▀█
Medium░░░██
██░░███
░█████
███░░███
░░█████
░███░░██
░░░██
Slack
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mojocoin

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Livecoin has stated that the swap is today

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/265

I do not know however in what time zone and at what time they will do their bit. I have contacted them today so we will see.
HORT

Activity: 510

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:56:43 PM

Livecoin has posted this now: 

Mojocoin swap
Created 06.03.2017 21:52
Dear clients, tomorrow we will close trading of MOJO, then cancel all open orders and accomplish swap. Swap rate is 1:10, for example if you have 1000 old coins, you will get 100 new ones. Trading will be opened after the swap. We will additionaly notify when swap will be finished.

So it looks like it will happen tomorrow, not today. Can't wait to get things rolling with MOJO!
china998

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

我和朋友们一直在观察中,等待币的有关消息,观察技术团队介绍以及推广
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 931

EchoLinkInfo

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

was fun to see MOJO in the Top 100.
unfortunately it will fall back to 200+, when Coinmarketcap adjusts the available supply Sad
hopefully this attracted some attention Smiley
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 931

EchoLinkInfo

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

When I hear mojo, I picture the following:

meme-time?

Mojocoin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

So, the swap is done and Livecoin will open fully very soon. We will update website / OP/ Blog / Twitter etc. so it will take some time. Once we have done all the updates, we will start to work out a more detailed roadmap. NOTE! We will work this at our own pace and please don't post stuff like "dev, updates?" and such like. There is no rush. We now have a solid wallet and block chain and it's now a matter of building on that.
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 999

Android & BlackBerry wallets available

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:55:21 PM

Good job

1524mash

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

Nice wallet, I love it. What happened to the previous versions? Dev abandoned ship?
Mojocoin

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

Nice wallet, I love it. What happened to the previous versions? Dev abandoned ship?

No, it's more or less the same team but with some changes in how it is run. MOJO has had a difficult history that stretches back to 2015 but we have now finally reached a stable and good block chain and wallet so we can sit down and plan for the future. We have had some ups and downs for sure and learned from that and the development will be slower and we won't promise anything and will not rush to any decisions. The reason we have created a new account is to keep it tidy. We will not do any more swaps etc. and will stay with this and build on it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.