Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] BTC [W]Paypal or Skrill or nettler and perfectmoney ( IN Cheap price )  (Read 4139 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:05:40 PM

I have everything that I will need. And I will let your own people kill you for everything that you have done here.
ISLAM does not like you making a profit on selling which what you are asking for from this btc that I have now. YOU ARE ASKING FOR INTEREST WHICH WAS NOT EVEN STATED ANYWHERE BEFORE ANY THING WAS AGREED UPON!
I will just let these Muslims take care of your fucking ass.

I will post everything about you and dox you so they all know where you live in Pakistan.
You wanted to mess with me! Then go on! I will fucking dox you and have your life only worth $40.
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why do people think they can get away from others on this forum and not have to pay for what they have done to others? HUH!?
Hey you still have chance to save your legendary account
FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUU!
Or they don't understand that in your ISIS godforsaken country?!
FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YOOOOUIIIIIIIII!

GOAT FUCKING DAMAGED YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR NUTS!?!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote autdlTheBeat1 link=action=profile;u=526292 date=1476721538]
And I think I really deserve at least one more feedback from you now can u plzz do that
Just wait on this.

What you wanted me to do with these chargeback can cause me to get a negative feedback from these people.

Will wait on doing that.
Because if they do then you costing me my reputation for this suggestion of doing that. Undecided

I think you should force them to open the dispute and tell them that u got scammed from paypal guy
This is what he just replied with:
Sorry but not to understand, you will send the bitcoins?
As I said you need to file a dispute because the guy who said that would send the bitcoins to your address is not doing it.
He has not got back to me since so I think he scammed me.
what he is saying is true about his paypal account getting in trouble though? Embarrassed
I thought u did a big mistake u should not use him for this you should only use ur friend I think u should send him Btc now coz I don't think he will open an dispute
Don't deal with this scammer. He wanted me to file a chargeback to get back him money.
That is ALLL THAT THIS JEW ISLAMIC CROSSBRED FUCKNUT CARES ABOUT!

CUTTING YOUR THROAT AND WATCHING YOU BLEEED DRRYYYYY!
It shows that you was with FeelTheBeat1 for some time and he was an scammer maybe it's your alt account
You are doing the exactly thing that they both did.
Build enough trust until you get to Full member then join a signature campaign.

You will put what cartoon character as your logo?
Popeye, Tom, oh how about the ugly Islamic person that they had on a wildey coyote episode? That would fit you just perfect!

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

you make me laugh

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
Moritz30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

Guys... Calm down...
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Guys... Calm down...
hey you know me and my dealing method
Mixan has my .0416BTC and he lost all his money in gambling now he is finding a way to run from here

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
Moritz30

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Guys... Calm down...
Mixan has my .0416BTC and he lost all his money in gambling now he is finding a way to run from here

Well... Just can say what I experienced. It worked without any problems with you here. I think there also was a scam accussation open and he was once listed in my scammer database. The scam accussation seems to be resolved however because I removed the database entry and I usually only do that if it gets resolved.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:43:42 PM

Guys... Calm down...

Well... Just can say what I experienced. It worked without any problems with you here. I think there also was a scam accussation open and he was once listed in my scammer database. The scam accussation seems to be resolved however because I removed the database entry and I usually only do that if it gets resolved.
well then if you read this you will understand that he have my money and he is just finding a way to escape with my money
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743036.0

Moritz30

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:48:00 PM

Guys... Calm down...

well then if you read this you will understand that he have my money and he is just finding a way to escape with my money

Readded him. This was now the last report processed today xD
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

Guys... Calm down...

ok

0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:14:36 AM

Guys... Calm down...

Yes we all know who you are now.

You keep repeating the same thing. But you do not know shit about people like your muslim kind never will. I have your money and your bitcoin:
free upload
You can look at it
But you will never get it now. Because you just keep posting the same shit over and over again.

While your at it put this fool in your scammer database so you just get a head start on this muslim slow-brained loser of life.
Youshould just join ISIS already and put some meaning in your life for your god allah and blow yourself up for your cause!
That will put all us all to rest and relief of not getting scammed by you and your alts that are in the waiting to come out.
Your database will be filled of this user's alt accounts that will be coming in the coming months until he finally dies.  Tongue
To not be on this forum for 24 hours a day to keep posting garbage and repeating himself like a fucking retard.
Get a life and you are not learning anything from me if you think you are getting to know people from your isolated muslim life where your own people don't like giving each other advice on anything to help themselves.
We all know your fucking tricks here YOU MUSLIM GOAT FUCKERS ALL OF YOU!

Pathetic excuse of a man, doing everything he can to prevent COINMAN from getting the funds. I get that you don't like Muslims, and I'm the same. Not Muslims, but every religion. But you don't see me calling someone I scammed a "Muslim goat fucker". And LOL, aren't you the pussy that cried when someone used the word "fuck"?

keybase.io/0x0010
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:16:59 AM

Guys... Calm down...

Yes ADDED TO YOU TOO dumb fucker!

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

Guys... Calm down...

You keep repeating the same thing. But you do not know shit about people like your muslim kind never will. I have your money and your bitcoin:
free upload
You can look at it
But you will never get it now. Because you just keep posting the same shit over and over again.

While your at it put this fool in your scammer database so you just get a head start on this muslim slow-brained loser of life.
Youshould just join ISIS already and put some meaning in your life for your god allah and blow yourself up for your cause!
That will put all us all to rest and relief of not getting scammed by you and your alts that are in the waiting to come out.
Your database will be filled of this user's alt accounts that will be coming in the coming months until he finally dies.  Tongue
To not be on this forum for 24 hours a day to keep posting garbage and repeating himself like a fucking retard.
Get a life and you are not learning anything from me if you think you are getting to know people from your isolated muslim life where your own people don't like giving each other advice on anything to help themselves.

Pathetic excuse of a man, doing everything he can to prevent COINMAN from getting the funds. I get that you don't like Muslims, and I'm the same. Not Muslims, but every religion. But you don't see me calling someone I scammed a "Muslim goat fucker". And LOL, aren't you the pussy that cried when someone used the word "fuck"?
Yes Quickseller's alt
I am!!!!! Cheesy

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:23:57 AM

Guys... Calm down...

free upload
You can look at it

Yes Quickseller's alt
I am!!!!! Cheesy
from now on i will not replying you for any of your comments because IT DOESN'T BEFIT THE LION TO ANSWER THE DOG 
 i can see you are burning in your own fire

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Just loving this disgrace of you right now.
Even lauda finally noticed to put a stop to your scam attempts here.
You will get what you deserve and it is not the 0.416 either.
That is mine! HAHAHA! Grin

Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:38:04 AM

Just did a quick transaction! Went great. I'll be back.

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

Thanks a lot for trusting me and sending me first
https://blockchain.info/tx/d00b9541797f815b6faa37751c8e8fc78f96fb451bd01bab4d298f361ffac3d8

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:02:40 AM

Thanks a lot for trusting me and sending me first
https://blockchain.info/tx/d00b9541797f815b6faa37751c8e8fc78f96fb451bd01bab4d298f361ffac3d8
This is what you get if you trust these people.

Blown up to kingdom come!

idaholic

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

new stock arrived Now remaining is 0.03841756
Mixan scam me for .0416BTC so dont send him any amount first always use escrow

Hi there! I would like to purchase BTC from you for $70 Paypal

Two rules for sucess:

1. Do not tell anyone!
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

Hi, I want to exchange $29.50 btc can you do preev + 10%? if yes PM me and we can discuss how to complete the transaction or we can do it here.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

Hi, I want to exchange $29.50 btc can you do preev + 10%? if yes PM me and we can discuss how to complete the transaction or we can do it here.
Yes I can do this tell me what payment method you want to use and if possible please provide more details

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

new stock arrived Now remaining is 0.03841756
Mixan scam me for .0416BTC so dont send him any amount first always use escrow
ANOTHER ALT FROM THIS LAME FUCKER WHO WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.
WILL DEFAME YOU AFTER AND RAPE YOUR PM INBOX.
YOU HAVE BEEN ALL WARNED!
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

WTF is wrong with you?

AND YES I SCAMMED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU! AND PROOOOUUDDD OF IT!

HAAHH!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: