Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now?  (Read 71346 times)
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Personally i am staking XSPEC now

With around 12K SPEC, i am generating around 2-4 SPEC per day which result me around 20~40K Satoshi

Aside from that, we have tons of POS coin like Bitbean, Bitbay, Kekcoin and more

But personally IMO, DPOS is something that you should look into soon, you will then realise DPOS is kinda a good algorithm in terms of security and cost effectiveness

For POS coins, i would not say there is any BEST POS Coins because you could find gold when it is in the rock stage and you could buy it cheap 

Thank you for telling me about this project.

Really a very interesting coin with a small price, though only 5% per annum, but the coin has unique functional features and so one can expect a large price increase.
Spectrecoin - Excellent community, competent developers actively update the code.

Personally, at the moment I believe in two projects:
1) MonacoCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083054.msg20821920#msg20821920
2) Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.msg21022675#msg21022675

I'm sure you know about MonacoCoin and watch him https://masternodes.pro/stats/xmcc and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacocoin
MonacoCoin - An excellent community, the creators are actively promoting their product and that it is very important to implement real contracts!

They both deserve the attention of the audience, if someone else is not familiar with them - welcome, join
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and insights on the best POS coin. Indeed there is a lot of information here and honestly, it does take time to glance through all that is written by wonderful community members.

POS is the future and there is no second thought about it.
you can also look out more info about stratis,tenX,Ripples,omiseGo
vovannovig

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

you can also look out more info about stratis,tenX,Ripples,omiseGo

The coins you offer are highly capitalized, but their price or the total number of coins.
Not everyone can spend 10 000 - 100 000 dollars, but many 1 000.
The projects that I proposed now are very interesting for investment.
Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

NEBLIO !
Go see on cryptopia
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:50:43 PM

I am trying out Bottlecaps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.3460;topicseen

It's an older coin with a community and has 200% POS.

I also just got into Bottlecaps to see how well it stakes. I started with 100k and if all goes well I plan to add more to my stack. I read that it takes 15 days before the coins mature but if we have a large amount we should stake in no time so I'm hoping 100k is enough to stake right away once the 15 days is up.

I also just got into PlatinumBar which is 230% APR, low marketcap and circulating supply. The dev is active and open to suggestions on future developments of the coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
DRogers

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:53:41 AM

I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
Really a very interesting coin for a small price, although only 5% a year, but the coin has unique functional features and therefore one can expect a big increase.
Spectrecoin
 You have to maintain a positive record, signature etc. But nothing honest cannnot do. I myself have received over $ 4k worth of free coins. Plus I create about 1 - 2 coins a day. So pretty good.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

The oldest and first one to invent Proof-of-Stake is the most profitable (Peercoin). At least if you want your profits to be real and not made up of some dubious project that will suddenly run away with all your money.

The good old Peercoin may be worth the investment for the long term. It has been the first PoS coin in existence, with a well-established ecosystem of nodes and stakers. With this in mind, it could prove to become the most secure PoS coin in existence, making it ideal for staking with confidence.

Being trusted for many years due to its underlying community and development team, it can continue to survive in the crypto market for many years to come. Thus, if you want to invest into PoS cryptocurrencies, Peercoin should be on the top of your list.

Things aside, other good coins to invest into are Blackcoin and Ethereum (which will switch to PoS soon). This last one can be a huge opportunity for anyone to make profit in the future as once it migrates to PoS, it could have a positive effect over its price.

Nevertheless, be sure to check out the crypto markets for PoS coin which have good trading volume to secure your investment for the long term. As long as a PoS coin is being traded on a market, it will continue to survive. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

best coins actually with best pos stake are:

Ember coin pos: 7200% (till 31 october) then will be 720% always a lot!
b3 coin: insane pos : 10.000 from block 60k to block 80k if i dont wrong still are at block 62k about 70 days till reach block 80k so good staking  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz coin 100% pos
mouse coin also very good you stake like a beast!!!
ukcoin too

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:19:47 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:20:15 AM by paramind22

Buzzcoin is two years old with good team, on two exchanges, and 1200% POS (100% monthly).    

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1325398.0

vovannovig

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:11:07 AM

Guys are certainly good that you are talking about projects, but all projects that have more than 25% are pure water deception and their inflation will kill them.
All this is known, these projects are for a short time for those who learned about them first, then entering the project with a large% is a big risk.
Real projects that will be in demand:
1) MonacoCoin (XMCC)
2) Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4
3) Diamond (DMD)
This is my opinion based on studying the history of projects and their community!
kmbkjb1

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

I am staking Embercoin and Rain (Condesate)

I have the following questions:

- Until the 1st of oktober ember has 7200% staking percentage. What if you start staking today and you don't stake before the first of oktober, but your first stake is after the 1st of oktober what percentage will you get?

- From what day the staking time will be accumulated? Is that from the day the coins are mature until you hit a stake? And after the first stake, Will it be the day of last stake?

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

Why nobody said about Decred (DCR)? It`s Pow+Pos but have a many pools. As for now - min amount for start using pool (POS) is 65 coins (~1600$ by current course).

hgcrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

POSW - They have dividends and masternodes coming in the next couple of months.

New team + Whitepaper being released next week apparently

https://posw.io/
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:37 AM

b3 coin: insane pos : 10.000 from block 60k to block 80k if i dont wrong still are at block 62k about 70 days till reach block 80k so good staking  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

Awesome! This list of PoS coins are highly attractive with their huge stake rates. I like the fact that Ember coin has the most rates, making it ideal for quick profits within a short time. While it is not ideal for long term investing due to this inflationary rates, it could serve as a nice tool to help you expand your capital without having to wait for a long time.

As per the other coins you've mentioned, they have good features like Insanecoin with its masternodes rewards. Being similar to Dash, makes it quite attractive for anyone to both stake and start earning from masternodes right away.

Nevertheless, the list of good PoS coins to invest into becomes bigger each day, leaving us with a wide array of options to choose from that will help us build our way towards constant profit streams in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
freebitcoins4u2

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

I am trying out Bottlecaps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.3460;topicseen

It's an older coin with a community and has 200% POS.

I also just got into Bottlecaps to see how well it stakes. I started with 100k and if all goes well I plan to add more to my stack. I read that it takes 15 days before the coins mature but if we have a large amount we should stake in no time so I'm hoping 100k is enough to stake right away once the 15 days is up.

I also just got into PlatinumBar which is 230% APR, low marketcap and circulating supply. The dev is active and open to suggestions on future developments of the coin.

just went to bottlecap thread found that they give only 4% every 15 days not much.....
preda

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:01:00 PM

buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

Awesome! This list of PoS coins are highly attractive with their huge stake rates. I like the fact that Ember coin has the most rates, making it ideal for quick profits within a short time. While it is not ideal for long term investing due to this inflationary rates, it could serve as a nice tool to help you expand your capital without having to wait for a long time.

As per the other coins you've mentioned, they have good features like Insanecoin with its masternodes rewards. Being similar to Dash, makes it quite attractive for anyone to both stake and start earning from masternodes right away.

Nevertheless, the list of good PoS coins to invest into becomes bigger each day, leaving us with a wide array of options to choose from that will help us build our way towards constant profit streams in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

i invested on them 0.50 btc 10 days ago. now i have 1.37 btc   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  pos is the future!!!!
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

I second that. I just made very good profit by selling BUZZ stakes.  Grin
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

right now its NEBLIO. Currently very cheap and buy now before hitting major exchanges. POS is 10% and team + community is very active

nebl.io/slack if you want to join

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
preda

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

you say neblio but neblio just give 100% year so is not the best right now ihmo, or i wrong something?  Huh
look all the prices ember and b3 are amazing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: