Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden is fucked (official now by Apple!)  (Read 3004 times)
CoinTracks (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:49:14 PM

Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Sell before it goes below 100 sat!

Tank me later!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:04:32 AM

Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Tank me later!

Any proofs of what you say?

I do not follow gulden project from close, but, your post seems like bullshit.

A rookie 0 post, and see your say "Make me rich bitches".

Get a job, get a life, and stop disturbing crypto sphere.

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

Tank me later!

That is not true  Grin
TheKoolaider

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

Tank me later!

Sources?

I can't trust anything from someone who can't spell.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

Tank me later!
Why are you using scare tactics to spread FUD? Do you have evidence of what you are speculating about? Maybe you are a whale looking to acquire some cheap gulden when holders panic sell?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

it is true that the app is not in the store right now.

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

@bram_vnl: can you tell us why the app was kicked out? thank you.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Not true, there are other iOS apps approved which are not in top 20. Like Creditbit: https://itunes.apple.com/cv/app/creditpay/id1073551373?mt=8
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Not true, there are other iOS apps approved which are not in top 20. Like Creditbit: https://itunes.apple.com/cv/app/creditpay/id1073551373?mt=8

In 10 years iOS will be a relic , one of my friends who was a iOS fanatic has switched to Android because of devices like the Nvidia shield and Kodi combo. Using Android app to control his samsung tv/soundbar combo eventually made him switch.

The issue Apple is going to have is they too conservative compared to when Jobs was running things.

Not saying the devs shouldn't pursue getting back onto the app store but the devs need to show they can bring in proper innovation and not only rely on their brilliant wallets.

This is why the next project called Prime is their most important one by a million miles.
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

If it's deaded you'll be tanked  Grin
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

Tank me later!
3 months later $0.04 😁
And Gulden is NOT A SCAM
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

Tank me later!
3 months later $0.04 😁
And Gulden is NOT A SCAM

I remember some months ago when this coin was the darling of trader, it pumps to like 10X, I think the developer needs to show they didn't plan the exit scam by dropping an update on their platform this may turn thinks around for the project
burwell39

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:32:37 PM

Tank me later!

Is this issue true, Guy? I'm confused if I should sell it now or hold it for a while and This news is really correct or it's just only a rumor.
I expect all things said above are wrong .
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

BIG SCAM !
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:48:48 PM

In 10 years iOS will be a relic , one of my friends who was a iOS fanatic has switched to Android because of devices like the Nvidia shield and Kodi combo. Using Android app to control his samsung tv/soundbar combo eventually made him switch.

Apple may not be as popular as it was five years ago, but there are still tons of people who buy every product they release.
Thankfully they have some good competition from Android in the phone market and may actually have to innovate some new products instead of relying on the fact that they are the most popular item to have.

As for Gulden, its nice if you made some money off this project but I wouldn't count on it being viable long-term unless we hear some news soon because once they hype dies down it can be hard for any altcoin to recover.

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

iam not understand why apple accepted gulden coin use payment
why not use bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin or another altcoin is big coin, good volume transaction trusted dev
iam not believeable if apple until accepted gulden coin
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:48:50 PM

iam not understand why apple accepted gulden coin use payment
why not use bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin or another altcoin is big coin, good volume transaction trusted dev
iam not believeable if apple until accepted gulden coin
The main reason for that is simply because merchants are accepting it and its mobile payment system is seamless and you can transfer funds easily and the most important thing is that users are able to spend Gulden anywhere Bitcoin is accepted. Rijk Plasman did a good job promoting the coin and made it popular with the Dutch population.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

BIG SCAM !

GULDEN IS NOT A SCAM !!!
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

BIG SCAM !

Gulden has never been on Poloniex yet the value keeps increasing over time. When people download the wallets and do research on what the developers have done already their jaws will hit the keyboard. This is the hidden gem of the crypto world. $15 million marketcap and not on Poloniex , if on Poloniex that is instant doubling of price. Keep that in the back of your minds.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

BIG SCAM !
Gulden has never been on Poloniex yet the value keeps increasing over time. When people download the wallets and do research on what the developers have done already their jaws will hit the keyboard. This is the hidden gem of the crypto world. $15 million marketcap and not on Poloniex , if on Poloniex that is instant doubling of price. Keep that in the back of your minds.
I can understand what you are trying to tell here,hope you are a team member trying to make a market  Tongue,why is it that Gulden is not yet in Poloniex,normally when you plan on releasing a coin you talk with all the exchanges and if they find that your coin has a good team and a good guideline most of the exchanges accepts or at the least on a trial basis but till now it is not listed in Poloniex and why is it taking more time .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: