Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is YOBIT Altcoin collecting worth the time and effort?  (Read 1608 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 03:39:16 AM

I've been a member at YOBIT for a few weeks now and I've been collecting from their long, long, long list of altcoin faucets. It takes around twenty minutes to make it through the whole thing. I have over 200,000 various altcoins.  There was a 0.00002000 BTC claim on there that was just taken off the list. That one was definitely worth solving the one captcha. As for the value of the rest of the coins, I couldn't even name 1/20 of them, the highest valued amount I have is 44709.0 PAC which equals exactly 0.00044709 BTC. That is one of the lower valued coins at 0.00000001 BTC Per coin. There are several claims for PAC on their list ranging from 0.00000001 to 1000.00000. Then out of the other hundred or so types of coin in which I have a few hundred thousand, the total value in BTC is only 0.00080000ish. With the minimum sell amount of 0.0001....... I don't know..... I've gone screwy eyed....You get my point though. I hope.

I was very excited when I stumbled upon this site but as I become more acquainted with the terminology and increase my overall understanding of this strangely wonderful market, I can't help but wonder where the profit might be and why are there so many free coins on their list? If one could actually profit from the collection of these "shitcoins", wouldn't it be more popular?

I know my post is all over the place. It does accurately portray my mixed feelings on the topic though.

Thank You if you made it through this jumbled up post and double thanks for any knowledge you may impart on to me.
        ChrisBin702 Huh

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

NO!

all those altcoins you see as free are actually shitcoins, 90% of the list consists of 0.00000001 amount of a shitcoin which is worth 0.00000001BTC or less which means 90% what you are claiming from their free list is worth 1e-16BTC

and since you mentioned PAC i have to say after checking it, it is a dead coin and it's value is actually a lot less than 1 satoshi, because first of all there is no buy order and only sell orders at 1 satoshi with nobody buying them and in other exchanges there is no bitcoin pair and the other pairs (such as Doge/Pac) is worth a very tiny amount.

in conclusion you are wasting your time even if there was a one time 2000 satoshi claim.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 05:28:23 AM

You have to start doing due dilligence on the actual development of these coins and the technology behind them.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

NO!

all those altcoins you see as free are actually shitcoins, 90% of the list consists of 0.00000001 amount of a shitcoin which is worth 0.00000001BTC or less which means 90% what you are claiming from their free list is worth 1e-16BTC

and since you mentioned PAC i have to say after checking it, it is a dead coin and it's value is actually a lot less than 1 satoshi, because first of all there is no buy order and only sell orders at 1 satoshi with nobody buying them and in other exchanges there is no bitcoin pair and the other pairs (such as Doge/Pac) is worth a very tiny amount.

in conclusion you are wasting your time even if there was a one time 2000 satoshi claim.

YES TRUE!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

NO!

its not worth for OP times to collecting the coins, better to trading in yobit or playing dice if OP can play. if OP still want to get free coins, there is many list of coin that OP can get but my suggestion, only get with coins that have a chance to gets pump.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:15:14 AM

You have to start doing due dilligence on the actual development of these coins and the technology behind them.

That's good advice. I understand due diligence perfectly well. Caveat Emptor. I've read up on every coin that has ever sparked my interest and especially before I spent my own BTC on them. Naturally.

There are hundreds of coins at YOBIT and I see the buy and sell orders happening. I also see the chatter about which coin is "pumping" or "dumping". But I still couldn't even guess which coin is going to turn a profit tomorrow.

Are you saying it's possible that 10% of the coins there have a chance?   Is there any source you would like to recommend to all of us know-nots that might help in our research? How would you gather your info?

I still have a positive feeling with a very skeptical approach about this site.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:24:53 AM

That lista coins is fo tha haff wits that cain' disstinguish what's good an' what ain't.  All them coins's blockchains gonna fall off jist like peddlin' a bicycle thru a meat grinder.  Y'all ain't never gon' git them coins offa yobit, cause there ain't no place ta go! That ho list is a trap fo suckas who cain't git the stem out they mouth.  All the yobit staff be hunched up inna corner, chokin' onna mofongos they made.  S' no, definitely ain't worth it.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

NO!

its not worth for OP times to collecting the coins, better to trading in yobit or playing dice if OP can play. if OP still want to get free coins, there is many list of coin that OP can get but my suggestion, only get with coins that have a chance to gets pump.

What do you mean when you say OP? Which lists of coin might you be referring to?

The dice game at YOBIT is probably the worst there ever was.
    To: Whomever coined the term "shitcoin"
             I  now don upon YOBIT Dice Game the title "Shitdice"

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

That lista coins is fo tha haff wits that cain' disstinguish what's good an' what ain't.  All them coins's blockchains gonna fall off jist like peddlin' a bicycle thru a meat grinder.  Y'all ain't never gon' git them coins offa yobit, cause there ain't no place ta go! That ho list is a trap fo suckas who cain't git the stem out they mouth.  All the yobit staff be hunched up inna corner, chokin' onna mofongos they made.  S' no, definitely ain't worth it.
From what I understand, that is true about the majority of them. But the small amount that have potential might be worth the time.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:30:22 AM

Funny you should point out the need for due diligence.  Asking questions in a forum of experts, is a casual (but worthy) method of research,  and it counts as a form of due diligence too.
    This is an intimidating arena, and diplomacy is always productive where nagging falls short.    

Wink

Oh, by the way... Hi.  I am Lori.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

Funny you should point out the need for due diligence.  Asking questions in a forum of experts, is a casual (but worthy) method of research,  and it counts as a form of due diligence too.
    This is an intimidating arena, and diplomacy is always productive where nagging falls short.    

Wink

Oh, by the way... Hi.  I am Lori.

HELL YEAH!!! That is exactly what I meant to say. Thank You.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

This is the proper word in my opinion and you should heed this advice,you don't collect aimlessly,you need to see the actual thread and how people react to those coins you are collecting if it is really worth it,don't go around aimlessly collecting as many coin as you can..

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

I am not sure if it’s worth it or not but I would like to share my experience with you all (the craziest thing which was done by me). Once I bought 1,00,000 GT coins and played dice with all of it and I won so my total became 2,00,000 GT coins and then I played again with balance and won again so my total became 4,00,000 GT coins and I immediately donated 1,00,000 GT coins and played again with balance of 3,00,000 and lost (greed kills) but my actual investment is still being distributed there so I think it's good to see such thing.
Mr.Nath

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

So many cr*zy coins out there.......

There is this one call TBC (The Billionaire Coin) that's trending over here in Nigeria.... Although it's gaining prominence and may be the next Bitcoin in 2years time.

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

You can hire me as your Nigerian Agent call/whatsapp +2348036932174.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Well for me i just collecting altcoin but just for holding and maybe that altcoin can be trending in the future that can push the price to high price ..
So if you are not collecting you are lose opportunity to make a good amount of bitcoin once you sell them for a better price.
We do not know the future but it is just my thoughts..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

So many cr*zy coins out there.......

There is this one call TBC (The Billionaire Coin) that's trending over here in Nigeria.... Although it's gaining prominence and may be the next Bitcoin in 2years time.

riiiiiight Roll Eyes
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:45:07 PM

There's no coin that's going to get anywhere close to the cache that bitcoin has.  Nowhere close.  If you collect these little pieces of garbage for fun, go for it.  But they're all going to be worth one satoshi eventually, and even then you'll be hard pressed to find a buyer for them when you end up selling.  Good luck with it. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

Why does Yobit exist.. ask yourself that question.

Never been there even once, nor will i  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

It really isn't worth the time, most of those coins are dead and have no development.  You would be better spending those 20 minutes on faucets and even then you will only ever gather dust.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:00:35 AM

I've been a member at YOBIT for a few weeks now and I've been collecting from their long, long, long list of altcoin faucets. It takes around twenty minutes to make it through the whole thing. I have over 200,000 various altcoins.  There was a 0.00002000 BTC claim on there that was just taken off the list. That one was definitely worth solving the one captcha. As for the value of the rest of the coins, I couldn't even name 1/20 of them, the highest valued amount I have is 44709.0 PAC which equals exactly 0.00044709 BTC. That is one of the lower valued coins at 0.00000001 BTC Per coin. There are several claims for PAC on their list ranging from 0.00000001 to 1000.00000. Then out of the other hundred or so types of coin in which I have a few hundred thousand, the total value in BTC is only 0.00080000ish. With the minimum sell amount of 0.0001....... I don't know..... I've gone screwy eyed....You get my point though. I hope.

I was very excited when I stumbled upon this site but as I become more acquainted with the terminology and increase my overall understanding of this strangely wonderful market, I can't help but wonder where the profit might be and why are there so many free coins on their list? If one could actually profit from the collection of these "shitcoins", wouldn't it be more popular?

I know my post is all over the place. It does accurately portray my mixed feelings on the topic though.

Thank You if you made it through this jumbled up post and double thanks for any knowledge you may impart on to me.
        ChrisBin702 Huh

Like someone else here, For me yobit is really a place for a shitcoin actually, sorry for the term but true. But you can learn a lot of thing over there in trading. It will only need a patience for a trader especially for a newbie as a starter here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: