Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN UP TO $1500 A WEEK!] UPDATED! FULL SUPPORT!VOUCHED!  (Read 38199 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:31:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 05:26:02 PM by discodancer

The price is subject to change overtime, so ACT NOW!

Click Anywhere In The Thread Image To Purchase!

NO more vouch copies! Buy the method and I am sure you will leave a vouch!

VOUCHES:
I received a vouch copy and this is a good money making method, but you will need to put in some work not only online but offline with local businesses. You will need to know little technical skills, creating a simple site. You can make $1500 a week but it will vary depending on where you live too. I think $1500 is a little too far fetched. Overall, its a good a guide but it will take some work.
My short review about this method: It could work, if you work hard, it can't be done in 1-2 days, you need to pay a small amount to get the resources you need.
I don't think you will get 1500 per week with this, but you can get a decent amount of money if you spend time to setup and run.
The price (30$) for this method is fair (my opinion).
I won't try it, I don't have the time to do it (the method requires time).
Purchased a copy, tutorial is very simple. Small upfront investment is needed but overall this is a simple whitehat method. I dont think $1500 is possible but close to a thousand if one works several hours a day on it. Does require a little more than online work but all in all a legit program.
I have finished reading the guide.

First of all, this is no get-rich-quick scheme. You will most likely make money, and the amount you make will be directly proportional to the amount of work you put in it. This is certainly not a source of passive income. The guide itself points out that this is not for lazy people. The guide's content itself is easy to follow. Depending on how much experience you have with certain web tools that you might have used before, you might find yourself doing familiar things. The guide also mentions how its method, unlike many methods out there, is not a saturated one and is very unlikely to become one. I lean towards agreeing with this sentiment, since having seen other methods myself, this one is different and not as likely to be used by others.

Depending on previous experience with a few tools, it might take from a couple of hours to a day of work a week for those using this method. While I will personally not use this, it is solely because I already have my own income sources and cannot dedicate the time to this. If you have the time, this can be a nice side income source. I also would not personally consider this to be a black hat method at all, but others might have differing opinions.

Overall, I would consider this to be a legit method, albeit the profit from it might vary. If you do want to use it, you will need a small capital of around at least $5-$15.
I've read the guide, and here is my (very late) review:

The guide itself is thorough.  You WILL make money if you put in the work.
That is the big word.  Work.  You'll have to put in a decent amount of work, and consistently, and you can expect to profit.  It's not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it automated.

Like discodancer said above, the more (productive) time you put in, the more money you are expected to make.  The method itself is not hard.
I've made money from methods like the one in the guide and can tell you from experience that it takes hard work, but is rewarding if you manage to hustle enough and continue working.

I'll try my best to answer any questions.
Ive got a vouch copy and here's my review:

The book explains everything you need to know for the method in a step by step manner. I like the idea a lot but the amount of money you will be able to generate will depend on the country you are in and cannot be set at a specific value. Good and short content with almost flawless explanation. I do have a few questions which I'll ask OP about it. You will have to put in some basic investment and lots of time for the method and it cannot be done in ONE day. You will need to work on it for a few days to start getting rewards(depends, from person to person). It can be taken in as a part time job with some hours put in everyday. I will continue with my review once my questions are answered by OP.

First of all, I would like to thank you OP for giving me an opportunity to read the whole thing and understand...
Here's an honest review of what I got:
1. This is obviously not a get-rich-quick scheme, so if you are here for it, don't waste your time because this ain't for those who don't want to work...
2. The method is legit and will surely work for those guys who are willing to dedicate extreme hard work behind it once, and reap profits forever...
I am also going to give it a try and will update here with what results I will get through this...
Thanks a lot once again OP, you are really a helpful entity to this community and I hope to profit from your methods by working on them... Smiley

Why Am I Selling This Method?
Ultimately, the reason why I am selling this method to get better reputation and make profit. I am always going to be an honest seller. The profit rates are indeed high, which to some may be strange why I am selling this method. Well, the reason why is I don't have the time to keep up with the method to maximize my earnings. So, in that case I have decided to sell the profit and make some extra profit. Don't get me wrong, of course I use the method from time to time. But, instead of making what the title says, I make less because I am not consistent. So, don't come waltzing in thinking you just buy the method and then, BOOM, profit. No. You have to work to get earnings. You will learn this as you read the guide.

Should You Buy This Guide?
I am not going to force you to purchase the guide. You purchasing the guide will mostly benefit you. I am not going to give this guide out for free or then I will just be losing what could potentially be made. This is a worth-while working method. Whether you choose to purchase the method or not is your decision. All I do, is help with support and provide the method. This method works for everyone. I can give mentoring if you can't earn or just don't understand. So, as said before, I do not determine whether you purchase the guide or not. YOU DO!

What if I don't understand the guide?
No worries! I provide 1-on-1 mentoring so if you need help or assistance I am willing to help the best way possible. It really is the start up that's the hardest part. So once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as eating cake. (at least I think eating cake is easy)

Are There Any Standards For This Method?
No standards at all! There is no age requirement to this method either. You could be a 12 year old and still make amazing profit off my method. Now, I don't recommend buying the method with the only funds you may have for there is at least a $5-$10 investment needed for the method to work! Other, than that I do recommend good communication skills and a general understanding of the internet and how things work. If you still need help, no worries! I will be here to assist you along the way to ensure you make your earnings. Smiley

How Can You Be So Sure I Can Earn?
I am not. The only person that can determine one will earn is you. If you are lazy and interested in products that make you thousands without any work, this is not for you. But, for those who at least have 45 minutes or even more a day to work will make very good income! This method is re-do able so the more times you do it the more earnings you make. You will understand once you have purchased the guide. There is no such method where no work earns you thousands legitimately. But, there are methods (like mine) that will earn you rewarding income for your hard work. Don't buy this if you don't want to invest time and a little money.

TOS:
1. All sales are final.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Method works and is guaranteed earnings if guide is followed correctly.
4. No sales trashing.
5. Any negative, spam, or useless/off-topic posts will be reported to moderator.
6. Purchasing this guide means you agree to all these terms. TOS is subject to change at any time.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:39:36 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 10:03:41 AM by btcton

If I get a vouch copy, I can make sure to post a review soon after reading it. Let me know if I can be of help and I'll post a follow-up as soon as I can.

Edit: Received vouch copy. Will post a review after reading it thoroughly.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

If I get a vouch copy, I can make sure to post a review soon after reading it. Let me know if I can be of help and I'll post a follow-up as soon as I can.
That would be great! I will send you a PM now. Very excited to see such an HQ member interested in my method.

If anyone has any further questions please let me know!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

I have finished reading the guide.

First of all, this is no get-rich-quick scheme. You will most likely make money, and the amount you make will be directly proportional to the amount of work you put in it. This is certainly not a source of passive income. The guide itself points out that this is not for lazy people. The guide's content itself is easy to follow. Depending on how much experience you have with certain web tools that you might have used before, you might find yourself doing familiar things. The guide also mentions how its method, unlike many methods out there, is not a saturated one and is very unlikely to become one. I lean towards agreeing with this sentiment, since having seen other methods myself, this one is different and not as likely to be used by others.

Depending on previous experience with a few tools, it might take from a couple of hours to a day of work a week for those using this method. While I will personally not use this, it is solely because I already have my own income sources and cannot dedicate the time to this. If you have the time, this can be a nice side income source. I also would not personally consider this to be a black hat method at all, but others might have differing opinions.

Overall, I would consider this to be a legit method, albeit the profit from it might vary. If you do want to use it, you will need a small capital of around at least $5-$15.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:02:42 PM

Thank you for the vouch. I appreciate it a ton. The more time you put in the more money you will get. It's that simple!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

Give me a vouch, will give you an honest review.

Old member.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

Give me a vouch, will give you an honest review.

Old member.
Sorry, I'm looking for someone people will listen to and believe. Hero or Legendary preferably.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

I might be interested in a vouch copy but I wanted to know if the method will work outside U.S.? I'm from India and wanted to try this out. Even half the amount mentioned in it is a decent amount of money in my country.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

I might be interested in a vouch copy but I wanted to know if the method will work outside U.S.? I'm from India and wanted to try this out. Even half the amount mentioned in it is a decent amount of money in my country.
This method works everywhere sir. I will send you your vouch copy. That means no more to anyone else. If you want a copy just pay $30. In the long run that will be the smallest amount after using this method!
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

This method works everywhere sir. I will send you your vouch copy. That means no more to anyone else. If you want a copy just pay $30. In the long run that will be the smallest amount after using this method!
Thanks, Ill check it out and review it once im done reading and trying out the method.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:37:34 AM

Thank you sir. I will be waiting for your review! If anyone has any questions or concerns, let me know!

I can answer all your questions as I will be more active on this forum.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

I've read the guide, and here is my (very late) review:

The guide itself is thorough.  You WILL make money if you put in the work.
That is the big word.  Work.  You'll have to put in a decent amount of work, and consistently, and you can expect to profit.  It's not a get rich quick scheme, nor is it automated.

Like discodancer said above, the more (productive) time you put in, the more money you are expected to make.  The method itself is not hard.
I've made money from methods like the one in the guide and can tell you from experience that it takes hard work, but is rewarding if you manage to hustle enough and continue working.

I'll try my best to answer any questions.
philiveyjr
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

Ive got a vouch copy and here's my review:

The book explains everything you need to know for the method in a step by step manner. I like the idea a lot but the amount of money you will be able to generate will depend on the country you are in and cannot be set at a specific value. Good and short content with almost flawless explanation. I do have a few questions which I'll ask OP about it. You will have to put in some basic investment and lots of time for the method and it cannot be done in ONE day. You will need to work on it for a few days to start getting rewards(depends, from person to person). It can be taken in as a part time job with some hours put in everyday. I will continue with my review once my questions are answered by OP.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

Thank you all for the feedback and support! Remember I am here to help. I have hired a support agent so now we have 3 people taking care of all the business. But, make sure to always ask me first. Thanks!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:15:46 PM

This is another great guide by my friend over here! I am co-owner of ProfitRebel.com I will be helping via contact form and Skype. Please don't PM me with questions because I have post limits.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

Purchase this guide and honestly and literally watch the clash flow in! Takes some work but gets you a long way!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

Start earning today! Look at all our happy customers. That shows you we have pure quality.

If you have any more questions or concerns please let me know! I'll be glad to assist you!
nikilavi

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

i wanted to know is this some guide where you get a splash page and you have to advertise it and make people buy or something else. Does this involve in selling something
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

i wanted to know is this some guide where you get a splash page and you have to advertise it and make people buy or something else. Does this involve in selling something
What you explained is not what my method is about. Are you selling something? Yes. Is it a digital or physical item? No. You are not buying or re-selling anything! It only costs a small investment and your good to go! It is not one of those methods where you buy something for cheap and sell it for more. Most of the times those methods don't work. This one is unique that I guarantee you have not seen this exact version.
nikilavi

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

What if this doesn't work for me will i get a full refund without any troubles?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: