Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 01:21:56 AM by TASKIE

This is a forum in actual sense but we should all respect one another because everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

How many bitcoin collected for 50% TASKIE ICO Bonus???
still 0.055BTC https://blockchain.info/address/3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:15:33 AM

it is just the pre-ICO. everyone who invest it will be their own benefit. because we only have 50% bonus for pre-ICO. the main ICO may do not have any bonus.. so anyone interested early investment bonus they must invest in Pre-Ico.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

You have to accept that phase Pre--ICO failed. The amount speaks for itself: (https://blockchain.info/address/3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL)
The website looks childish. And rebuilding won't change that. The existence of Escrow doesn't mean we have to trust the company as there are too many of them nowadays.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

You have to accept that phase Pre--ICO failed. The amount speaks for itself: (https://blockchain.info/address/3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL)
The website looks childish. And rebuilding won't change that. The existence of Escrow doesn't mean we have to trust the company as there are too many of them nowadays.
I do not agree with you because most of great achievers faces great challenge at the earlier stage of their inventions but they achieve great success if they do not give up. The greater the dream the higher the higher the challenge.
I am convince that this shall lead to success, since earlier misfortune does not close the door of success but make it wider.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:12:14 AM

true. it does look like they didn't plan this out from the start and they even have the moderated thread to which they deleted my post about the site. moderated thread is something the rest of the people here find suspicious. is the ICO still going to push through?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

true. it does look like they didn't plan this out from the start and they even have the moderated thread to which they deleted my post about the site. moderated thread is something the rest of the people here find suspicious. is the ICO still going to push through?
You both don't have any point.. how can you say this is a failed ICO when?

1: it is just the Pre-ICO, the main ICO yet to start, our Pre-ICO don't have any limit. it can not be failed No matter if only one person invest. but if everyone join it that will be their own benefit..
2: it is still starting of our Pre-ICO.. we are Preferring an ICO website for pre-Ico where people can join automatically....
I don't know on what bases you are calling this Pre-ICO failed. websites are still in simple layouts they'll be re designed after Pre-ICO.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

1: it is just the Pre-ICO, the main ICO yet to start, our Pre-ICO don't have any limit. it can not be failed No matter if only one person invest. but if everyone join it that will be their own benefit..
2: it is still starting of our Pre-ICO.. we are Preferring an ICO website for pre-Ico where people can join automatically....
I don't know on what bases you are calling this Pre-ICO failed. websites are still in simple layouts they'll be re designed after Pre-ICO.

i didn't say it failed though but what i'm agreeing is that the site looks discouraging due to the horrible design.
the graphics ain't something done by a pro. and i don't think this is something a legit dev can accept. who approved such designs? a 12 years old kid can probably do better than what it is now.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:34:59 AM

i didn't say it failed though but what i'm agreeing is that the site looks discouraging due to the horrible design.
the graphics ain't something done by a pro. and i don't think this is something a legit dev can accept. who approved such designs? a 12 years old kid can probably do better than what it is now.
well, this point is valid, I also agree with that. the current site looks not so good. but it is not what it suppose to be. the site will be re-designed and it will be a pro website. right now it is as default.

hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

What is escrow address? People can't find it on OP, OP are you serious? You don't know user experience at all.

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:10:15 AM

Step By Step Investment Guide

Follow these steps in order to invest in TASKIE PRE-ICO:

1: Create an TASKIE account, go to the site http://taskie.us/signup.php and create your account.
2: Verify your account by clicking on the link in the email confirmation.
3: Send your desired amount to invest to: 3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL
4: Sign message with the the following message:
Code:
My taskie username: example
My bitcointalk username: FruitsBasket
Transaction id: e54b8f8b77ef2ec0a72d2378a3bf93d85dd3f724d9bfdffe5b1a13b3fbb3e757
My taskie username is "example". My bitcointalk username is "FruitsBasket". Of course when u sign a message, replace the two values with your own account names. Also replace the tx id with your own tx id.

5: Fill in the form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgE4pvUIt_wrzfmdyf3Yy7L5n6XDqYIx_Kk6V1tw5mdQfZdw/viewform
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

Step By Step Investment Guide

Follow these steps in order to invest in TASKIE PRE-ICO:

1: Create an TASKIE account, go to the site http://taskie.us/signup.php and create your account.
2: Verify your account by clicking on the link in the email confirmation.
3: Send your desired amount to invest to: 3LpLioYMADzSzq799izH2aVa55DNy4HamL
4: Sign message with the the following message:
Code:
My taskie username: example
My bitcointalk username: FruitsBasket
Transaction id: e54b8f8b77ef2ec0a72d2378a3bf93d85dd3f724d9bfdffe5b1a13b3fbb3e757
My taskie username is "example". My bitcointalk username is "FruitsBasket". Of course when u sign a message, replace the two values with your own account names. Also replace the tx id with your own tx id.

5: Fill in the form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgE4pvUIt_wrzfmdyf3Yy7L5n6XDqYIx_Kk6V1tw5mdQfZdw/viewform
it means they are doing the Pre-ICO manually with the help of just a google form and spreadsheet. I think they must spend some money and get and ICO website to do the Pre-ICO.
with a google form they may rais 1BTC but with a proper ICO script they can raise 50 to 100BTC also. because they have a very good concept and very trusted escrow panel.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

The number of jobs increase in accordance with the adoption of the project? Is the country factor decisive? Will everyone have the same number of jobs or will it depend on who's offering the services!?
Unless i do not understand the word anonymous but this means that the country factor have been eliminated provided you can filled the job and satisfy the requirements e.g USA jobs, get the usa ip address and complete the task and get paid if done correctly, i think this a goldmine if i am correct.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

The number of jobs increase in accordance with the adoption of the project? Is the country factor decisive? Will everyone have the same number of jobs or will it depend on who's offering the services!?
Unless i do not understand the word anonymous but this means that the country factor have been eliminated provided you can filled the job and satisfy the requirements e.g USA jobs, get the usa ip address and complete the task and get paid if done correctly, i think this a goldmine if i am correct.
I think this must be correct. because there is a lot of microtask/job platform. if taskie need to be unique among them they must bring some special features, like how you said. everyone should be able to participate and done the tasks.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

The missions seems very good and it's not easy to achieve all of them fast but I have a question regarding to micro-jobs

To receive and send payments in bitcoin there is a similar one xbtfreelancer.com, now your mission for micro-jobs is similar to this?
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

I think that makes the difference taskie with others microjobs are dividends and bitcoin farm feature.
I still don't understand, whether it's feature a kind of cloud mining?
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

5 days since the Pre-ICO opened but investor interest remains low so what are you going to do dev?
The marketing team must think of something don't wait until the ICO ends
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

5 days since the Pre-ICO opened but investor interest remains low so what are you going to do dev?

we are thinking everything to make it successful. we are creating an ICO website. after that everyone can join without any signing messages and proving anything... we are very hopeful about that.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

we are thinking everything to make it successful. we are creating an ICO website. after that everyone can join without any signing messages and proving anything... we are very hopeful about that.

Well it looks better, some discussion on local boards say they are reluctant to invest because the rules are too complicated to be signed message
I will copy this news in the local board and wish all according to plan
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

Well it looks better, some discussion on local boards say they are reluctant to invest because the rules are too complicated to be signed message
I will copy this news in the local board and wish all according to plan
yeah exactly. I also said that yesterday. if you need  investors you must get an automatic ICO system. the current way of raising funds is not professional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: