Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

Personally I would go for the 3º....but that s just me.... Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

website is very very slow Huh

please fix it
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:03:10 AM

Our white paper to be released shall answer most of the questions raised but the relationship between our business plans is the ability to earn an income through collective efforts.
Taskie team are working tirelessly to make this a success.

Velenar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:56:47 AM

Our white paper to be released shall answer most of the questions raised but the relationship between our business plans is the ability to earn an income through collective efforts.

Right now, top issues include the 200 btc threshold for ICO funds not being refunded.

People don't expect it to be met.  Sure, a few ICOs on bitcointalk have obtained as much or more, but that is the exception and not the rule.  Those rare cases are generally large projects, with a bunch of team member bibliographies, plus clear exceptional innovation.  (If there are team members other than yourself and temporary assistance from one other poster, make that blatant in the opening post with as much supportive evidence as possible, also showing so on the "About Us" section of your website).

When people expect the ICO merely to end in a refund, they don't even try contributing.

I used to sell items by eBay auctions.  Some sellers tried setting reserve prices on auctions, but most learned not to do so.

Quite literally, an auction with no reserve price would often sell successfully for $28 or the like (after intense bidding activity starting at 1 dollar or below), when an identical item with a $25 reserve price wouldn't sell at all.  Reserve prices take the fun out of it for bidders.  (Buy-it-now prices did better but had a special convenience and speed advantage, not so for a reserve price on an auction).

If you absolutely feel you need a reserve price or rather an ICO threshold amount, set it to be utterly the lowest you can.

If you improve the rest of the presentation, somehow do massive advertising, and set a 50 btc threshold, you might collect 100 btc if you are luckier than I personally expect right now.  But, otherwise, this 200 btc threshold may end with under 10 btc collected.
TASKIE (OP)

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:03:21 AM

Right now, top issues include the 200 btc threshold for ICO funds not being refunded.

People don't expect it to be met.  Sure, a few ICOs on bitcointalk have obtained as much or more, but that is the exception and not the rule.  Those rare cases are generally large projects, with a bunch of team member bibliographies, plus clear exceptional innovation.  (If there are team members other than yourself and temporary assistance from one other poster, make that blatant in the opening post with as much supportive evidence as possible, also showing so on the "About Us" section of your website).

When people expect the ICO merely to end in a refund, they don't even try contributing.

I used to sell items by eBay auctions.  Some sellers tried setting reserve prices on auctions, but most learned not to do so.

Quite literally, an auction with no reserve price would often sell successfully for $28 or the like (after intense bidding activity starting at 1 dollar or below), when an identical item with a $25 reserve price wouldn't sell at all.  Reserve prices take the fun out of it for bidders.  (Buy-it-now prices did better but had a special convenience and speed advantage, not so for a reserve price on an auction).

If you absolutely feel you need a reserve price or rather an ICO threshold amount, set it to be utterly the lowest you can.

If you improve the rest of the presentation, somehow do massive advertising, and set a 50 btc threshold, you might collect 100 btc if you are luckier than I personally expect right now.  But, otherwise, this 200 btc threshold may end with under 10 btc collected.
I personally appreciate your efforts in putting up this write up, we do hope that our ico website shall be completed soonest most importantly, your opinion and suggestions shall be discussed with other members of Taskie team.
Thank you.

doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

Hey folks. Vote for One Logo for TASKIE Project.

i am voting for logo number 1

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

When is the voting deadline of the logo?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:43:39 AM

Hey folks. Vote for One Logo for TASKIE Project.

I will vote for image no. 2 simply it represents cloud transactions where taskie will dominate.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

The Site is not working, when ever i am typing the address i get this result

Server not found

whether i am facing this problem or any problem with the site,

http://taskie.us

is the address correct , i tried with google chrome and Mozilla firefox both the browser and getting the same problem.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

The Site is not working, when ever i am typing the address i get this result

Server not found

whether i am facing this problem or any problem with the site,

http://taskie.us

is the address correct , i tried with google chrome and Mozilla firefox both the browser and getting the same problem.
the address is correct. the reason is we are still yet to develop and create websites properly. they are in simple and in test versions.. everything shall be done after ICO end.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

If I see jamalaezaz in an announcement I run!

You are a scammer dude!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:57:18 PM

CGC ICO had a 10 btc thershold but they failed to collect even that small amount.It depends on many things to attract investors and first and foremost ,besides of course a good project,is how the ICO is promoted.Most ICOs that have succeeded here are the one which have run their ICO for a longer period of time.CGC ran ICO for only 12 days and Taskie pre sale will also end in 20 days or so and this gives a bad impression among investors who tend to trust a long running ICO more
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:31:05 PM

CGC ICO had a 10 btc thershold but they failed to collect even that small amount.It depends on many things to attract investors and first and foremost ,besides of course a good project,is how the ICO is promoted.Most ICOs that have succeeded here are the one which have run their ICO for a longer period of time.CGC ran ICO for only 12 days and Taskie pre sale will also end in 20 days or so and this gives a bad impression among investors who tend to trust a long running ICO more
I dont think it is a wise idea to compare the 2 projects because as a rational thinking person, you will know that success have many faces and determined by many factors like interest, availability of funds, lucks and so on.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:31:40 AM

What ia going on with your website it is down ?

TASKIE (OP)

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:42:50 AM

Development is on going on our various websites,kindly bear with us.

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:36:50 PM

Thanks for letting us know because I started to get worried a bit because it's been down since yesterday when I tryed to login to complete some tasks.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

Thanks for letting us know because I started to get worried a bit because it's been down since yesterday when I tryed to login to complete some tasks.
Why are you worried when funds are escrowed ?If you are an investor you should rest assured.I am pretty impressed with the idea of setting up bitcoin mining farm for supporting this project.
Escrow is supposed to release 50% of funds when BTC mining farm is established,my question is how would escrow verify that the farm has actually been established?Will they visit the farm physically to verify?
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:23:17 PM

Why are you worried when funds are escrowed ?If you are an investor you should rest assured.I am pretty impressed with the idea of setting up bitcoin mining farm for supporting this project.
Escrow is supposed to release 50% of funds when BTC mining farm is established,my question is how would escrow verify that the farm has actually been established?Will they visit the farm physically to verify?
I also asked this question from the dev but he said there will be a website and mining pool to watch the mining hash rates and pay out calculations.
They have an impressive white paper coming up.
Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:44:08 PM

I still can't open http://taskie.us. When will it be available?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:57:44 PM

I still can't open http://taskie.us. When will it be available?
I think development is still ongoing. We just need to wait for the announcement of taskie about the availability of their websites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: