Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

is this project stopped?

Looks like a crap to me...

1.Site is down
2.Where can i check the btc funded?
3.newsletter bonus? to get that site needs to be up first

lol Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

the site is still down, we hope it will be online soon.
and Don't worry about btc funded, they are use an escrow

sites will come online for sure, there is nothing to worry about it.. we'll fix everything this is a serious project.
Time will proof that..

We'll Increase our Pre-ICO time when our sites come online.
I appreciate that you are constantly replying here for taskie but I think it would have been much better if Taskie official account make these announcement about site development.Are you in touch with them?It would have been better if first they had fully developed website and then ICO
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 09:05:37 PM

The campaigns has already started before a few days and we are still not able to access the sites. Don't you guys think this will put a negative impact on the project? And what is the purpose of campaigns if people cannot access the links given in the signatures? The main reason for running campaigns is to spread the project in the community but if they cannot reach it at all then it is useless. Devs should think about this issue.
please see the main link of the campaign ads, it is active and you can access on it.  Grin
websites will be up soon. nothing is negative and to worry here.

It looks like another failed ico project for you, sorry.  Sad  Impluse, bitcoingo, taskie, sir be more wise to be a manager, i wonder will you get paid if ico failed.
A campaign manager can not and should not be blamed for a failed ICO.He is not a part of dev team and since he is managing their campaign,he is replying in their absence.
As for those who thinks Taskie is a scam.let me tell you that a scammer would not go for escrowing the funds for he knows he won't get the funds until he actually delivers something.
Well, i know i am new în this forum but this ICO looked intersting for me.
After reading more than 15 pages i figure out this business is handled by 14 yrs kids and 30-33 losers or no lifers.
Most of replies are useless and brainless lime this that i quoted.
@aamir. I know brains are expensive...
Speaking of how a normal proiect should Be going my answer is not like this. Everything should Be done, verified, tested and so on before releasing.
We should not even know who the fuck are the investors. A good manager can sell shit daily and people will think they bought gold. Thats how this world is working.
I know You are at beggining, i will love to invest some money to this ICO but not today. I am going to follow the topic and i am waiting for the websites to work.

Well I guess Taskie should have handled all stuff before announcing anything.  This will only make their campaign in vain because sometimes investors pass only once, if you are not ready they will get a negative impression of your quality.  The problem with several project is, announcement is done in haste.  Anyway gonna watch this thread for the development.  

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

Hmm...website still down, can't to access. When it's will be fix?
unni.dev

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Another 24h with the website down.

Guys if you need help contact me. I can set up reasonable prices for you.
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:00:41 AM

need more patience dude, like jamalaezaz say before the site is under constructing maybe soon the taskie developments will make a announce about this problem, more fast fixed more good
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:35:29 AM

Jamalaezaz has said before the website still under construction, i think is good to make taskie website reliable and after that bring a new user interface, more interesting.
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:27:45 AM

i always confused , you know what ?
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

I strongly believe in this project and i know they will overcome their early challenges, i love their anonymous job site.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

Hello All and Everyone..
Hope you guys are good,

I appreciate all of your worries and support for Taskie,, I've said that many times and want to repeat that the sites are under working, and will come up in few days and than we'll increase our Pre-ICO Ending time, so we'll fill the gap..

there is no need to worry about the Taskie Project, we are working hard and considering every possible thing to make it successful.

about your bounties, they are safe and you'll receive them, Please keep patient.

Thank You so much.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

OK jamalaezas, I believe this time the team is working hard to develop this project.
Great jobs TASKIE team!
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Hello All and Everyone..
Hope you guys are good,

I appreciate all of your worries and support for Taskie,, I've said that many times and want to repeat that the sites are under working, and will come up in few days and than we'll increase our Pre-ICO Ending time, so we'll fill the gap..

there is no need to worry about the Taskie Project, we are working hard and considering every possible thing to make it successful.

about your bounties, they are safe and you'll receive them, Please keep patient.

Thank You so much.

for bounty will recived to taskie official web ?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

Hello All and Everyone..
Hope you guys are good,

Thank You so much.

Nice hearing it out from you jamal it will remove any doubt coming from your supporters as we knew that this project will be turning big after the success of those plan project thanks for assuring that everything still in control and no need to panic. Good luck mate and keep it up dev team.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

need more patience dude, like jamalaezaz say before the site is under constructing maybe soon the taskie developments will make a announce about this problem, more fast fixed more good

I might exaggerate but the reason could be that it was one big exit scam, and u all were robbed of ur little investment. Get real and accept the fact that crowdfunding site will never get back online.

TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:22:02 AM

I might exaggerate but the reason could be that it was one big exit scam, and u all were robbed of ur little investment. Get real and accept the fact that crowdfunding site will never get back online.
Concerning and Worrying about your money is your first responsibility I totally agree and appreciate that.
But if you read the escrow terms of Pre-ICO you will see that Taskie team have no any right to touch Pre-ICO investments. They'll be kept in escrow  and directly move to those development and purposes which are listed in pre-ico roadmap.
Taskie have no option to scam anyone. I hope it will clarify most of your minds.

And crowdfunding will start for sure, without your support we are nothing.

Thanks.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:27:59 AM

Concerning and Worrying about your money is your first responsibility I totally agree and appreciate that.
But if you read the escrow terms of Pre-ICO you will see that Taskie team have no any right to touch Pre-ICO investments. They'll be kept in escrow  and directly move to those development and purposes which are listed in pre-ico roadmap.
Taskie have no option to scam anyone. I hope it will clarify most of your minds.

And crowdfunding will start for sure, without your support we are nothing.

Thanks.
Nice to hear from you.If you keep updating this thread about the development every now and then,people would not become dubious.
I was one of those who wanted to invest but hold back after your sudden disappearance and site down.
I hope everything will be fixed soon and ico begins.
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

one prob;lem and its have many soloution over it but only need to speculative mind to work over it.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

May i know how much btc has been collected so far?
jakehdchoi

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

What's the difference between ICO and pre-ICO??  Huh
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

May i know how much btc has been collected so far?
Our Pre-ICO is halted for now. we'll re start that after our ICO website will be ready and online..

What's the difference between ICO and pre-ICO??  Huh

not a big difference..

just Pre-ICO is smaller and Pre-ICO funds will be spent to prefer the main ICO and other development and ICO..
and the biggest difference on our Pre-ICO and ICO is in Pre-ICO you'll get 50% early supporter Bonus. and main ICO will not give that good bonus.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are aware of our websites problems and we assure you that it is nothing to worry about because our website developer/coder have to bring down the websites in order to make it a world class design, this shall be completed soonest.
All our websites shall be up together along with our ico website with automated features.
In order to fully and legally completed the mining farm project within the speculated time frame, taskie team embarked on various legal consultations and our findings shall be made known to everybody soon.
In the light of this we shall like to pause all campaign pending the completion of our websites most importantly all bounty payment due to every participant have been recorded and shall be paid accordingly.
Thank you all for your understanding.

TASKIE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: