Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 10:59:14 AM

The price is too high.
the price is not high. it is totally fit for our total supply. but if you and anyone else think the price is high than all of you should get ready to invest in Pre-ICO, which will be giving 50% bonus on all investments.. for 1BTC investment You'll get 1.5 BTC worth of TSK tokens.

The price per taskie during ico would be 50000 Satoshi which is ofcourse high compare to what other ICOs were priced but investing during pre-ico would be a great opportunity to get some taskie for cheaper price.

exactly . if anyone want cheaper Taskie than don't miss the Pre-ICO with 50% bonus.
and 50000 satoshi is not high rate for such a  low supply project. our token supply is 3 time more less than other projects... so its value would be grater than others.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

Perhaps the situation will repeat with a similar "problem" ICO - invest few BTCs and that's all. Pre-ICO 50% bonus, just a tempting offer, which is no different from the "first day bonus". And the price is taken from the ceiling and too high. All depends on the greed of the team.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

Perhaps the situation will repeat with a similar "problem" ICO - invest few BTCs and that's all. Pre-ICO 50% bonus, just a tempting offer, which is no different from the "first day bonus". And the price is taken from the ceiling and too high. All depends on the greed of the team.
what you say about Chronobank project? they are selling their token very expensive , 100 tokens for 1BTC....
the thing is price really doesn't matter, if the project is promising and legit, people will invest for sure..

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:04:47 PM

Everything seems to be going well with this project and i hope it can see the light of the day.
Your collaborations with Bellacoin is a big plus to this project and an endorsement that this project is for real.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

what you say about Chronobank project? they are selling their token very expensive , 100 tokens for 1BTC....
the thing is price really doesn't matter, if the project is promising and legit, people will invest for sure..
You have got good point here.Chronobank total supply would be 40 million Time Tokens while there would be only 30 million Taskie.
Taskie investors will have more tokens per btc invested compared to Time and due to less supply, Taskie may have better rates at exchanges.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

Everything seems to be going well with this project and i hope it can see the light of the day.
Your collaborations with Bellacoin is a big plus to this project and an endorsement that this project is for real.
I hope this project does not happen again by reason of their website disorders, such as before the previous one with what they faced yesterday yesterday, hopefully there is a change in the concept of this project in order to become real in the future .. Smiley
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:22:55 PM

It's always nice to see an upgrade thread announcement by an ICO project. And of course Taskie's update today is a good news.
But honestly, I am wondering, I just don't get it, how can an altcoin integrated with another altcoin?
Did you mean it's just another way to invest except btc?
I am sorry to ask this question, I just don't understand the types of this investment.
Yes, it is another way to invest in Taskie ICO except BTC. now you'll be able to invest with Belacoin in Taskie ICO, and Belacoin also will be integrated in Taskie Microtask and Freelance Project as a farm of payment source,

I think there should be capped on the amount of Belacoin the team which to receive for this project, the coin may pump and dump later and this would affect the ICO fund balance. A good example if ARK ICO, Lisk token was pumped before the ICO and affect the minimum target of the project later when the price dumped
DISPERADO

Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:43:30 PM

You are trying to compare right with left. Projects offer a variety of services. To adjust the prices during  running ICO is not good idea. Chronobank has a great PR, no problems with access to the website, an active support thus think yourself.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:33:55 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 02:47:06 PM by jamalaezaz

You are trying to compare right with left. Projects offer a variety of services. To adjust the prices during  running ICO is not good idea. Chronobank has a great PR, no problems with access to the website, an active support thus think yourself.
we are still under development. there is not any rush to do the ICO,. we'll do our ICO when we'll be totally ready. we have unique Ideas and Plans for PR and Marketing...
I believe soon your opinion will be changed about Taskie.
and I am not comparing. I am just giving an example about the Price of Our token.

Edit: doing Partnership with Belacoin which is a well known crypto in the market is a proof that Taskie have a potential, and Taskie Team doing his best to achieve that Potential.

TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

I hope this project does not happen again by reason of their website disorders, such as before the previous one with what they faced yesterday yesterday, hopefully there is a change in the concept of this project in order to become real in the future .. Smiley
there is a lot of changes to be come soon. we are ready to Surprise you all.. we'll make a new Announcement very soon.. we are working on new features and plans.

Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

there is a lot of changes to be come soon. we are ready to Surprise you all.. we'll make a new Announcement very soon.. we are working on new features and plans.
We love to hear all the updates on your project web updates, although I've not take part in your project, but I still provide support for the progress of your project in the future ..
frozenking

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:07:14 AM

Guys what date new ico starts, is there already a specific date? hope you check all you did wrong and start with good social media campagin, like byteball and qtum, they make some  noise with good twitter and signature campaign and now all people know that they are serious projects and dont afraid to invest there, hope you wil ldo the same

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

Announcement About Mining Farm.

Hello All..

Building a Large size mining farm was one of the Basic Planes of Taskie Project, we were planned to Build a large size mining farm which have capability of Mine 1BTC everyday.

For this Purpose we did a lot of Research, Paper works, We've talked with Many Miners company and Experts, we learnt that building a mining farm have a lot of difficulties, legal issues, and a very time consuming work. and building a mining farm in 90% days is almost impossible...

After Considering Every Points, every part of These information, knowledge we've finally reached to this Decision That we'll Exclude building the mining farm Plan from Taskie Project... We've decided to be Loyal and Honest with All of Our Followers and if something is Hard to done for us than we should be Practical and Accept that Fact.

I hope all of you Understand and Appreciate This Decision.. in Place of Mining Farm we've some more solid features and we'll Announce them very soon..

We are Open to Listen all of yours Feedback about this Decision and suggestions.. don't hesitate to say anything you have in mind.

Best Regards,
Taskie Team,

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:38:17 AM

I love this team though I also wonder how it can be done in 90 days but instead of giving us false hope this team came up openly to remove what seems to be a doubt in their project.
I am interested in seeing those new projects that will replace the mining farm.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

I love this team though I also wonder how it can be done in 90 days but instead of giving us false hope this team came up openly to remove what seems to be a doubt in their project.
I am interested in seeing those new projects that will replace the mining farm.
We'll create projects which will comply the word "TASKIE" and which will be suitable for new commers and newbies also.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:29:56 AM

Announcement About Mining Farm.

Hello All..

Building a Large size mining farm was one of the Basic Planes of Taskie Project, we were planned to Build a large size mining farm which have capability of Mine 1BTC everyday.

For this Purpose we did a lot of Research, Paper works, We've talked with Many Miners company and Experts, we learnt that building a mining farm have a lot of difficulties, legal issues, and a very time consuming work. and building a mining farm in 90% days is almost impossible...

After Considering Every Points, every part of These information, knowledge we've finally reached to this Decision That we'll Exclude building the mining farm Plan from Taskie Project... We've decided to be Loyal and Honest with All of Our Followers and if something is Hard to done for us than we should be Practical and Accept that Fact.

I hope all of you Understand and Appreciate This Decision.. in Place of Mining Farm we've some more solid features and we'll Announce them very soon..

We are Open to Listen all of yours Feedback about this Decision and suggestions.. don't hesitate to say anything you have in mind.

Best Regards,
Taskie Team,

Building a mining farm was one of the most attractive features of this project as it was probably the first crypto project that incorpotated building a mining farm in its business plan.
Bitcoin mining is surely one of the best profitable business and it would have guaranteed success of Taskie.
Very unfortunate that you have to abandon this.
That said I appreciate your honesty and wish you best.Looking forward to reading about new features Smiley
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

I still don't get why you paused the signature campaign. Can I sign again?
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

@Taskie, Good that you've accepted that building a mining farm is hard for you.. and you've announced that..
I like your spirit.

I still don't get why you paused the signature campaign. Can I sign again?
they paused the campaign because their website went offline for few days... probably they'll open that again sometime.
xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

project still live?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:21:54 PM

project still live?
Yes it is alive but paused as devs have some change in their business plan.Check above posts to read the latest announcement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: