Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:10:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

bump
Everyone is eagerly waiting for pre-ico.A lots of good projects coming up next month and I hope Taskie pre-ico launch by then.
Can't wait to invest Smiley
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

This projects looks very interesting. I would like to cooperate and translate the thread to Portuguese. Are you still looking for someone to do that?
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

It's actually good that you have dropped the idea of Bitcoin mining farm. Bitcoin mining farm would have given ROI in large time. There are lots of things needed to set up a mining farm.

Please change the title of thread.  It should be 'blogging' instead of 'bloging'. Gives a won't impression.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:04:16 AM

It's actually good that you have dropped the idea of Bitcoin mining farm. Bitcoin mining farm would have given ROI in large time. There are lots of things needed to set up a mining farm.

Please change the title of thread.  It should be 'blogging' instead of 'bloging'. Gives a won't impression.
Thanks for this notification. I'll change the tittle ASAP.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Interesting project, but somthing....watching. When ICO start?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Interesting project, but somthing....watching. When ICO start?
Nobody knows.All we know at the moment is it will happen "SOON" Undecided

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:14:25 AM

This project makes a lot of us happy especially when they openly denounce their mining farm ideas but we all know that scammers will still continues and announce that after collecting peoples funds, this acts alone makes me to trust this project completely and i also hope they can start the ICO soon as they said.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

This project makes a lot of us happy especially when they openly denounce their mining farm ideas but we all know that scammers will still continues and announce that after collecting peoples funds, this acts alone makes me to trust this project completely and i also hope they can start the ICO soon as they said.

We'll start it soon.

Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

We'll start it soon.
You just give an explanation that will be soon, but already a few weeks, there is no explanation about the project progress taskie, how can you pay us all who have participated in the campaign you ...
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

We'll start it soon.
You just give an explanation that will be soon, but already a few weeks, there is no explanation about the project progress taskie, how can you pay us all who have participated in the campaign you ...

@ Dewi08 i dont think that will be a problem because he had told the community that everything have been recorded as at the time they paused the campaign however you can also calculate your efforts considering when they announce the campaign paused (Just check the time on the thread)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

We'll start it soon.

@ Dewi08 i dont think that will be a problem because he had told the community that everything have been recorded as at the time they paused the campaign however you can also calculate your efforts considering when they announce the campaign paused (Just check the time on the thread)

correct.. thanks Pcoin

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

It seems that the thread has been updated I just want to know what happened with my BTC
I sent a deposit 0.05btc at pree-ico but the project seems not started so what should I do?
Waiting for the project started or refund?
If indeed I have to wait when the project starts ?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

It seems that the thread has been updated I just want to know what happened with my BTC
I sent a deposit 0.05btc at pree-ico but the project seems not started so what should I do?
Waiting for the project started or refund?
If indeed I have to wait when the project starts ?
Your deposit is safe in escrow. the project will start soon, probably in a week or two we'll start the Pre-ICO again.. if you keep support us it would be really appreciated, but if you want refund you can ask the escrow with a sign message of the address you've sent money.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:44:20 AM

Any set date to start the pre-ico on taskie this would be a grate time to do so because not too many ICO is being offered this month.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

Any set date to start the pre-ico on taskie this would be a grate time to do so because not too many ICO is being offered this month.
we are not ready to start ICO yet. but the Pre-ICO will start this month hopefully..

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

we are not ready to start ICO yet. but the Pre-ICO will start this month hopefully..
So when are you going to start your ICO which was delayed, whether it would look long for those who already participate with your campaign ..
bs700

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

So when are you going to start your ICO which was delayed, whether it would look long for those who already participate with your campaign ..

I question whether to trust this project?
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Only 7 days more to go to end this month but I dont see it happening this month also.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:49:48 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 01:26:08 PM by dihari

Only 7 days more to go to end this month but I dont see it happening this month also.
I am tired to see another "soon post by jamalaezaz. I deplore they just make a good start last month, but just because a website problem they are disappeared from this planet.
What about the people who is hope this project should be great? What about signature campaign participants that waiting for their payment for a long time?
Be careful of red trust that can kiss the manager or admin account if this thread or Taskie's campaign thread still posting "the soon promise" in the next month.

Edited : base on the manager's statement on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745355.160
I think the manager looks responsible for all possibilities.

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

Only shed new light on the question all participants for an explanation of your campaign manager below ..

please look in this thread ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745355.160
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: