Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:44:16 AM

Honestly i am greatly relieved after reading the taskie dev update, July is just around the corner may God almighty keep us all alive to see it, i trust and belief taskie team not because of most things they say but because of the micro job platform which i also believe is quite difficult to start but i will strongly advise to try your best to make July a reality because so many peoples hope are hanging on your microjob website.
Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

Why will it take so long to start the ico? And why such a big gap, what is needed to be completed before you start the ico?
because we've decided to arrange some funds for project from ourselves. we really do not want to relay on ICO investments. Taskie will take place no matter if Ico collect 1000 BTC or only 1 BTC.. Taskie Platform will be developed anyway. (in other case it may take extra time but it really doesn't matter) I don't think july is that long time that you are scared of.

Honestly i am greatly relieved after reading the taskie dev update, July is just around the corner may God almighty keep us all alive to see it, i trust and belief taskie team not because of most things they say but because of the micro job platform which i also believe is quite difficult to start but i will strongly advise to try your best to make July a reality because so many peoples hope are hanging on your microjob website.
Good luck.
Thank You so much. and don't worry. we'll not disappoint anyone. The ICO is planned to do between July to December. but you'll get some great news before that..

joelaaron16

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:15:32 AM

I love this team though I also wonder how it can be done in 90 days but instead of giving us false hope this team came up openly to remove what seems to be a doubt in their project.
I am interested in seeing those new projects that will replace the mining farm.
We'll create projects which will comply the word "TASKIE" and which will be suitable for new commers and newbies also.

do it fast if you can because many are there who are waiting for this.
maknyos

Activity: 610

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

sorry .. when the bounty distributed?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:33:29 AM

The taskie token is already created they are just finalizing the website and they promise that it will launch even if it has only 1 BTC on its ICO.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:22:51 AM

The taskie token is already created they are just finalizing the website and they promise that it will launch even if it has only 1 BTC on its ICO.
Yes although they are taking too long,I am sure they will soon come up with something great given their commitment.
I would have preferred them to keep posting here with occasional updates though.

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Yes although they are taking too long,I am sure they will soon come up with something great given their commitment.
I would have preferred them to keep posting here with occasional updates though.
I agreed with all you guys said but one, they are not taking too long because successful project needs proper foundation and planning, taskie is not a project that shall appear and just disappear overnight, i still believe in them and they have said they are launching by next month, let all of us wear their avatar in solidarity and support for this great project.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

There are many good projects on this forum, why you guys are after this one?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

I do not see clarity in the project . No a definite time . What makes this project to ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

I do not see clarity in the project . No a definite time . What makes this project to ?
This is a dead project.Do not bump this thread unnecesarily
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:14:22 AM

It's not paused it's dead. The Dev is in far too deep. We won't be paid a cent . I knew it would happen.

ya man, it was a scam to begin with, they tried to add legitimacy changed some plans to look more legit, but it all fell apart, too much suspicion. that fucking campaign manager works for any dubious project they can , i dont hold much swing here and the forum generally dosent care for these shitcoin scammers enough to bother painting them, but i will be Cheesy

Fuck these guys and everyone that supports them, if signature workers WORK and follow the directions, and DONT get paid, its a scam.
tho again, i believe the WHOLE idea was to begin with personally

Yep. Making a micronobs site is no small task there was no plan for it so it was obvious that it was just to show something was happening. They never planned to even move on from there it was just a front and to out on a show. Silly to fall for it really. Thankfully I only stayed for 2 weeks in the campaign then left.
coin.trader

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

I am quite sure my post will be deleted, but after reading a few pages of posts ....

This is the biggest shit, easiest lie someone could invent to get free money....

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
maknyos

Activity: 610

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

dev? Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

zapphirecoins

Activity: 95

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

http://www.taskie.us/

is death now?

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

Why you bumped this old thread  Huh

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:04:30 PM

Simply because of this

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

I see there hasn't been an update and we're close to December any news or update going on with taskie
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:15:55 AM

I see there hasn't been an update and we're close to December any news or update going on with taskie

they're already gone.forget them, they are probably here stil creating someother ICO and who knows they could the the one who are now developing the project of same concept like coinlancer or blocklancer. tracking them might just be easy if we just don't protect anonymity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:49 AM

they're already gone.forget them, they are probably here stil creating someother ICO and who knows they could the the one who are now developing the project of same concept like coinlancer or blocklancer. tracking them might just be easy if we just don't protect anonymity.

Yeah I was just checking they kept giving timeframes and nothing but that's true about other projects don't most devs do it if there project fail. also don't want to go after them win some lose some
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: