Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Next Direction 2017 Predictions  (Read 9384 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

this is a strong pump, peak can really be 2k, with some price correction in between like at 900 we had one with a retreat to 875

if we can reach 2k it will not fall back again at 700, 1k look solid to me it can easily be the new bottom

you need also to know who is "playing the market" right now, if big players are in it can increase to unbelievable level

Something big is happening in the backstage of the cryptocurrencies, I think that some big investors has learnt the potential of bitcoin and are investing gradually or the big (early) adopters are pumping the price to the next level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Hello,

After successfully predicting BTC moves in 2016 here on the forum, I have a new set of 2017 predictions that I'm using to trade the current move.

1. Rise to $1,200-$1,300 (Current move)
2. Correction to $800-$900 level and range trading for a while
3. Rise to $1,500
4. Correction to $900-$1,000 and range trading for a while
5. Continued rise to $2,000 by end of year

tldr; BTC will double this year after making a couple of moves up and down.

I agree with this analysis generally, however i think the pullbacks to $800 - $ 900 from $1200-$1300 are abit severe.  but yes by the end of the year bar any great catastrophe we will see $2000.  Grin
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

Hello,

After successfully predicting BTC moves in 2016 here on the forum, I have a new set of 2017 predictions that I'm using to trade the current move.

3. Rise to $1,500

That is right, guy. It still grow up and will reach 1,200$ in January.
many investors are waiting for that price then they sell it for profit.
Who will continue to buy more bitcoins? and when is bitcoin down?
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

I think the next price after correction will be within 750-800. Price will go upto 1300 in any times within the year. But It will be as it is now, in the end of the year. That is around $1000-$1100. I will hold my btc till 2018 and will try my luck, however. Is it possible for BTC to go back to $400 range ? I wish I could buy those cheap BTC in 2014-2015. And I have also lost my BTC in trading. Damn
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

I agree with this analysis generally, however i think the pullbacks to $800 - $ 900 from $1200-$1300 are abit severe.  but yes by the end of the year bar any great catastrophe we will see $2000.  Grin

The pullback is happening now. The numbers are general guides for my trading but I am always ready to adjust when the trend changes.

For example, I knew step 2 was next and so my stop loss was set at $1150 regardless and my take profit at $1250 just in case we reached it.

Either way it's a good profit and I will now wait for it to drop and stabilize before buying again.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

That is similar to my predictions that I just made a few days ago. But recently I read a news that Chinese people are buying more bitcoins and it has reached the highest peak compared to before. With this movement probably by the end of January bitcoin will reach Two Thousand Dollars each and by the end of the year a 10k dollar price will shock  the market by the end of the year.
Too hard to believe that bitcoin could reach $10k this year. I agree on bitcoin that it could hit 2000$ by the end of the year but that $10k seems impossible. Bitcoin will need 100 years to go on that price.

I can agree that Bitcoin price may reach to $2000 in 2017 but it is impossible to touch $10000 value but it will happen in next 10 years because if every year Bitcoin price grows by $1000 than within 10 years Bitcoin price will be $10000 so this price is not that hard to reach.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:54:30 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

The pullback is happening now. The numbers are general guides for my trading but I am always ready to adjust when the trend changes.

For example, I knew step 2 was next and so my stop loss was set at $1150 regardless and my take profit at $1250 just in case we reached it.

Either way it's a good profit and I will now wait for it to drop and stabilize before buying again.
Yes, we already witnessed the pull back just on this day on which we reach the all time low of $880+ which considered as correctional on its price and now seeing again the price tends to move again.This thing is really an expected event which do happens anytime on bitcoins price movements.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:34:52 PM

this is a strong pump, peak can really be 2k, with some price correction in between like at 900 we had one with a retreat to 875

if we can reach 2k it will not fall back again at 700, 1k look solid to me it can easily be the new bottom

you need also to know who is "playing the market" right now, if big players are in it can increase to unbelievable level

Guess again xD

Well I see what you meant and I hoped for that too. But I'm pretty sure that it is more difficult right now to predict what will happen. I don't know and can't tell what's the limit at which the price will be "too low" for the miners to have to stop their activity, which is the only real critical point for me.
We were at 700 a month before. So going to 800 or 850 can't be a bad thing! Sure it's always sad to see the price going down by 150 but seriously stop hopping for 2k every month xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
oblomov

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

I would like to see BTC/USD trade around 900-1100 for a few months.  Then a move to 1400 by the end of the year.

The churning/consolidation is healthy and necessary to support price appreciation in the long term.

The "get rich quick" players need to be flushed out.  They are weak hands.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:05:09 PM

3. Rise to $1,500
Interestingly I do see all these possibilities will be possible in mid of 2017. By end of 2017 I am predicting bitcoin will be hitting $5000 price levels just due to the weak economic situations of China and new government in USA.

Still, continuation of this rally toward $2000 must be one of the realistic possibility among your predictions imo.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

I think for a few months bitcoin is going to hold in around 1000$ and there will be a lot of pump and dump during that period so the price will be unstable, and by the end of the year i think bitcoin is going to surpass 1500$ but to pass 2000$ it is difficult, but anything could happened lets just hope for the best

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

I think that Bitcoin will rise to about $1500 and then it will drop to around $1300. After that, it will go up to $2000 to end the year on a high note. Well, that is what I hope happens at least. I think that is a pretty reasonable prediction.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

Here is my prediction that will happen this 2017. By the weeks to come, bitcoin will dump and will stabilize to a price below 700$. It will be stuck at that price by months then after the end of 2017, bitcoin will have a bullish rally again and will last till the end of the year. It might also go the other way around depending on what will happen this year that will affect bitcoins price.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:07:57 AM

Guess again xD

Well I see what you meant and I hoped for that too. But I'm pretty sure that it is more difficult right now to predict what will happen. I don't know and can't tell what's the limit at which the price will be "too low" for the miners to have to stop their activity, which is the only real critical point for me.
We were at 700 a month before. So going to 800 or 850 can't be a bad thing! Sure it's always sad to see the price going down by 150 but seriously stop hopping for 2k every month xD

oh look i was right, $1k is approaching to become the new bottom, with a correction before to 900-1000, it was not a guess at all

the market is following a certain pattern just look at the chart
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

I think you were a bit optimistic (and probably still are).
Btc didn't reach the 1200$ and by far (at least I didn't saw it). It reached the 1100 and that's already good!
Correction isn't as strong as what you say though... But rise to 1500 is really a heavy one! And you suppose after reaching 1500$ it will lose a third of his value in a consistent way? But why? Why would it drop by more than 30% just like that?
You're overestimating btc market fluctuations I'd say. Yes BTC volatility is high compared to traditional market. But still there is some logic behind it it's not just a game ^^

PARADICE.io

baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

Btc didn't reach the 1200$ and by far (at least I didn't saw it). It reached the 1100 and that's already good!
Correction isn't as strong as what you say though... But rise to 1500 is really a heavy one! And you suppose after reaching 1500$ it will lose a third of his value in a consistent way? But why? Why would it drop by more than 30% just like that?
You're overestimating btc market fluctuations I'd say. Yes BTC volatility is high compared to traditional market. But still there is some logic behind it it's not just a game ^^

It reached close to $1190. $10 or even $20 is not that significant when it moves hundreds of dollars at a time.

We are at stage 2 now. $900 is a first level of support and it could drop to $800 before resuming a rise. I think we'll be range trading at $800-$900 for a while since people will have fatigue from the most recent pump.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:00:42 PM

Hello,

3. Rise to $1,500

It did reach $1200 in some exchanges before dropping. Even the weighted average price touched $1180. So (1) isn't really that far off.
However, I do think (5) is optimistic. I don't see another run of this magnitude happening soon.

albama

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:06:58 PM

Here is my prediction that will happen this 2017. By the weeks to come, bitcoin will dump and will stabilize to a price below 700$. It will be stuck at that price by months then after the end of 2017, bitcoin will have a bullish rally again and will last till the end of the year. It might also go the other way around depending on what will happen this year that will affect bitcoins price.

That is my thought. it will be down at 650-700$ after then it 's in sideway for 5-6months before it comes to a big rally again. Maybe it will reach 1,200$ at the end of 2017. I do not believe in this bull trap .
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

That is my thought. it will be down at 650-700$ after then it 's in sideway for 5-6months before it comes to a big rally again. Maybe it will reach 1,200$ at the end of 2017. I do not believe in this bull trap .
I am not accepting that bitcoin will face further dumps. See, bitcoin holders now must be worrying about missing out the $1150 levels due to the expectation of $1300 or $2000 levels. I expect Chinese will pump again toward $1000 or $1100 to trap those people.

China will do this to collect cheaper bitcoins comparatively by shaking people's hope on bitcoin rally toward $2000.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

Hello,

2. Correction to $800-$900 level and range trading for a while    current move
3. Rise to $1,500

Well at least well done for the beginning of your prediction!
Seems like we're heading for a very low volatility trade period between 800 and 900! Huge resistances are built both up and down and I feel like after all this panick people need to stop and think a bit so we'll see much less moves for some time. Especially as long as the mempool is so freaking full that you can't even trade properly :p
But of course it's btc so you might see a chinese miners group suddenly deciding to dump their coins all together and lose 200$ again. Or the exact contrary. But those would be forced movement, I don't think that the market will move a lot by himself in the next weeks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: