Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Next Direction 2017 Predictions  (Read 9384 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

Damn! I was trying to understand the market. I traded BTC for USDT ... Bought at low, sold at a bit high. And continue the cycle. I sold my btc for USDT @ 1425...thought it will go down and I will buy btc again. But NO. BTC is going o neptune. When do you guys expect btc to be fall under 1k or 1.1k ? Any idea ?
It was speculated that the bitcoin’s price will reach $2000 by the end of this year, and I personally think that it is going to happen even quicker than too given the current price and growth rate and also the current situation.

I am not finding any possibilities for the prices to go down to 1.1k or 1k is not much likely to happen, but many people are coming with such predictions too, you will have to wait until the price stabilizes in order to sell, otherwise you have to rebuy at a high price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

3 of my steps happened perfectly this year! At this rate I might retire soon  Grin

I'm not sure there will be a correction until $2,000, so my step 4 I'm predicting was an incorrect prediction. For this reason I'm not selling unless it drops below $1,500.  Grin

Step 5 still on track though.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

I have a hard feeling that there will be a good correction price of King BTC. May be $900-$1100, what do you guys think? In crypto , it is quite normal. But BTC is becoming stable. So far I have made some profit by trading, not that much cause I am new
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

I have a hard feeling that there will be a good correction price of King BTC. May be $900-$1100, what do you guys think? In crypto , it is quite normal. But BTC is becoming stable. So far I have made some profit by trading, not that much cause I am new

I would dare to say that Bitcoin can reach $1600 - $1700 level before there would be a small prediction before heading all the way to the dreamed $2000 level maybe towards the end of 2017 or at least early 2018.

Anyway, there are all just analysis and predictions and there is no one on this Earth that can exactly say what will happen in the coming days even if we know hoe to read indicators.
fundyourself

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

i believe there still room for it to go up.. the current growth rate is amazing

FundYourselfNow
Revolutionizing CrowdfundingLearn More!

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

Hello,

After successfully predicting BTC moves in 2016 here on the forum, I have a new set of 2017 predictions that I'm using to trade the current move.

1. Rise to $1,200-$1,300 (Current move)
2. Correction to $800-$900 level and range trading for a while
3. Rise to $1,500
4. Correction to $900-$1,000 and range trading for a while
5. Continued rise to $2,000 by end of year

tldr; BTC will double this year after making a couple of moves up and down.
You have gotten your predictions right to number 3, I do not know if we are going to go that low as you predict in your number four prediction, but the current price is unsustainable, the 2000 mark is far but there is a lot of time to reach that price especially since at the end of the year the price always goes up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

Hello,

After successfully predicting BTC moves in 2016 here on the forum, I have a new set of 2017 predictions that I'm using to trade the current move.

1. Rise to $1,200-$1,300 (Current move)
2. Correction to $800-$900 level and range trading for a while
3. Rise to $1,500
4. Correction to $900-$1,000 and range trading for a while
5. Continued rise to $2,000 by end of year

tldr; BTC will double this year after making a couple of moves up and down.
You have gotten your predictions right to number 3, I do not know if we are going to go that low as you predict in your number four prediction, but the current price is unsustainable, the 2000 mark is far but there is a lot of time to reach that price especially since at the end of the year the price always goes up.

I agree with your 4th prediction that their will be sure some selling pressure and it may be due to ETF rejection and some other bad news also. because if someone short it for like 100 $ low then automatically their will be panic selling and it can stretch to any extent.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

I would dare to say that Bitcoin can reach $1600 - $1700 level before there would be a small prediction before heading all the way to the dreamed $2000 level maybe towards the end of 2017 or at least early 2018.

Anyway, there are all just analysis and predictions and there is no one on this Earth that can exactly say what will happen in the coming days even if we know hoe to read indicators.
You are right, No one can predict the exact price of 1 bitcoin in the future even if he is an expert. So estimation said that bitcoin maybe will increase to 2000$ in the end of 2017 or maybe the begining of 2018. By the way, I don't see that this currency can fall soon. Current price is awesome now, but I think we will await for an amazing price soon.

Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

Yes I agree, it cannot be disputed that the bitcoin has always been the news in a variety of media, I think it is no exaggeration that bitcoin is next direction 2017.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:52:25 PM

You are right, No one can predict the exact price of 1 bitcoin in the future even if he is an expert. So estimation said that bitcoin maybe will increase to 2000$ in the end of 2017 or maybe the begining of 2018. By the way, I don't see that this currency can fall soon. Current price is awesome now, but I think we will await for an amazing price soon.
One issue with predictions is that is very hard to give any kind of accurate prediction since there are so many things that could happen, but that is why instead of giving a definitive prediction most of the time you will get ranges of prices and dates instead.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

I think your prediction is really getting real,
There are few threads that are saying that it could hit $2000 before this year end.
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:18:12 PM

I think your prediction is really getting real,
There are few threads that are saying that it could hit $2000 before this year end.

Yes, it's been a great year for me trading wise, no losses. I've never had that before since like 2012.

My step 4 I knew ahead of time wouldn't happen just due to the buy support at the level so I'm still in it until $2,000.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will touch $900 during the correction.  I think the lowest possible price if correction occur would be $1300 but I think Bitcoin will stay around $1500 for sometime before going in to $2000.  I do believe it is possible to have $2000 btc at the end of the year because of the good news on Bitcoin adoption .
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will touch $900 during the correction.  I think the lowest possible price if correction occur would be $1300 but I think Bitcoin will stay around $1500 for sometime before going in to $2000.  I do believe it is possible to have $2000 btc at the end of the year because of the good news on Bitcoin adoption .
I think the price will not touch back to $1,300 value this year because of japan was legalized bitcoin and i think more investors and company will come to use bitcoin in japan that can push the value more in high price.. hoping that more japan people will invest since its a right choice to choose..
The price of bitcoin can be hit this year i think around $1,700 to $1,800 this coming few months..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mersmerizer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:14:25 PM

Bitcoin price as of today is $1677/btc. there is only 300 more to go until BTC hits the $2000 dollar mark. A 1300 correction could but the way prices are looking right now, I think bitcoin is more likely to hit $2000 before making any major corrections.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Bitcoin price as of today is $1677/btc. there is only 300 more to go until BTC hits the $2000 dollar mark. A 1300 correction could but the way prices are looking right now, I think bitcoin is more likely to hit $2000 before making any major corrections.
The bull ride will continue as long as there is a negative news in the market and it is hard to know that until and unless you see that in the market.Lets see whether the coin could break $1700 and then we can talk about the rest of the valuation .One thing is that 2017 is the best time for crypto currency because each and every coin had a very good rally.
jesuismarc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:28:39 AM

The bull ride will continue as long as there is a negative news in the market and it is hard to know that until and unless you see that in the market.Lets see whether the coin could break $1700 and then we can talk about the rest of the valuation .One thing is that 2017 is the best time for crypto currency because each and every coin had a very good rally.

Ethereum doubled this month from 50 to 100. Bitcoin is also up significantly. 2017 is an extremely bullish year for cryptocurrencies. I have all my money invested long in both ethereum and bitcoin. even if there is a pullback, I wont sell it off. Im in for the long term now since Japan accepted bitcoin. I have a feeling that other countries will soon follow suite.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

That is a bit disturbing, we have never before experienced situation where 99% of altcoins and bitcoin was pumped before.
Crazy rise like this is happening for the first time. It is hard to tell how much altcoins really grew and how much of it is irrational speculation.

Here is a good article about the situation on Coindesk: http://www.coindesk.com/25-billion-30-days-cryptocurrencies-bubble/

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:08:24 AM

The next price direction for 2017 in my opinion is, the price of bitcoin can reach up to $2,000 price and also the experts says that it will happen because of the price pumps that are keep happening. I think this is the golden year for bitcoin because this is the year where the bitcoin experience a very fast growth on its price. I hope bitcoin will continue to rise so it will make more millionaire.
baritus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

We are extremely close to hitting my 2017 target! Not sure what I'm going to do next, this needs a lot of research. Definitely taking profit on the majority of positions soon since it's at 300% at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: