Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79921 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:11:25 AM

You guys do not pay attention to my work. That is why you are putting your feet in your collective mouths.

Let him face and debate with the people like Adam Back or Peter Todd if he can really do it. Iamnotback is maybe looking for validation in the forum.

Peter Todd will recognize part of my design since he did some of the prior art for it.

Adam Back is not as astute as you may think. Hashcash was a rehash of some prior art done before. The references to prove this are cited in my white paper. Blockstream is a bunch of blockheads.

block·head
ˈbläkˌhed

a stupid person.

I am going to laughing my head off when you pinheads eat your words.

Obviously Gmaxwell and Adam Back, etc are smart mathematicians. But we are talking software here, not math. Math is a very small part of what is required here. Mathematicians can be hired (the cryptography skills are fungible as it is taught in the university). Creative genius can't be hired and the skill is not fungible. Peter Todd is actually one of the most inventive in terms of actually solving the decentralization problem. If you asked me who I respect, I would say that would be the venerable Daniel Bernstein, who Gregory Maxwell even tried to challenge in an ego battle.

Andrew Poelstra didn't even understand (or wasn't aware of) the FLP impossibility result until someone else pointed it out to him (which is an acceptable mistake except that those asshurls are so critical of others):

1To ensure that the “true ledger” is visible to all participants, we require a synchronous network such that all (valid) data
reaches all participants in some characteristic time λ, and that the network heartbeat time is much larger than λ. Without a
synchronous network, distributed consensus is much harder. (There is an oft-cited impossibility result for distributed consensus
using deterministic algorithms [FLP85]; this is easy to evade simply by using probabilistic algorithms, and therefore
doesn’t say much about the difficulty of designing consensus systems. Thanks to Dominic Williams for pointing this out;
an earlier version of this document erroneously quoted this result as blocking any distributed consensus in an asynchronous
network.)

I wouldn't be so critical of Blockstream if they respected others (which afaics Daniel Bernstein does respect other humans). But they are such arrogant asshurls, that there is no point of even trying to work with them. The community really hates gmaxwell and with good reason. He has destroyed Bitcoin forcing it in a direction that is totally broken.

Have you not seen my recent revelation that Sidechains are insolubly insecure! There I go again being the guy who points out that every design Maxwell does is a failure.

https://github.com/cosmos/cosmos/issues/46 (Are sidechains broken in PoW?)

What you say now guys. Cat bit your tongue? Lol.

Yes we now know that sidechains are impossible to secure but it looked so good on paper the first time it was conceptualized so maybe the thinkers thought it was worth it to explore that area.

Back to you sir, I do not mean any disrespect and I say this with no intention to offend you. How can we believe in you and what you say if you have not shown us any of your work that is beneficial to the community? Do that and you will win us over.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:00:52 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 12:23:20 PM by Spoetnik

It's easy to be a critic.. not as easy to create a brand new perfect system.
Bitcoin has thus far been the finest attempt at the holy grail of a crypto currency.
Satoshi's implementation was a masterful and genius solution to apparent problems.

Step back and look at we have here.
It was not done sooner because it took a Satoshi (or a few guys acting as "Satoshi") to pull it off.
These types of visions + the ability to actually code them are rare.
I know i have done it and put my money where my mouth is.

For example..

I was Google searching a line of LG cell phones some years back to see if i could get free content on my phone via Piracy.
I ended up at XDA then Howard forums..
I was told unanimously by the world that it was (and i fucking quote) "Impossible because of DRM"

They were dead wrong !
If it runs it can be cracked.

I AM a cracker so i DECIDED your ass is mine and i WILL have my victim.
I spent many hours each day pounding away at it for a good 2 or 3 months.
(With no previous cell phone cracking experience of any kind before i might add)
After bricking my phone really REALLY fucking badly countless times.. I GOT IT !

Turns out the squakers on the web shooting their mouth off were wrong.. REALLY fucking wrong.
I laughed because there was NO "DRM" at all  Cheesy
Turns out it was simply a custom database storage format used to keep track of what app's and games were installed onto the OS.
So..
All i had to was figure out how it was structured and then how to recreate it.

So i opened Visual Studio on Windows and created a new project called "LG Mobile Tools"
I created two variants.. x86 and x64.
I created a GUI for it with MFC for the purpose of adding custom content to the phone.
Normally my service provider had a super small selection of games only that cost $10 each.
But there was free sites online with thousands of games + app's.. but we were not allowed to add them.
The only drawback of my program was that i had to use "Bitpim" to extract the original database files from the phone then input them into my program then select add new content then put them back on my phone with Bitpim again.
Later i had hoped to add USB connection capability to my program but never got around to it.
BUT it DID work and still works to this day.. right now !

Get it ?

It's a bit different loitering around shooting your mouth off than it is CREATING shit that is complete and works as intended.
I am the type of guy who would get a vision and create it.. i have the long track record of doing exactly that.. other wise i do not code anything ever.
I code / crack because i have a clear plan and a goal i intend on achieving.

But i sure as hell am not smart enough to make a new crypto coin.
I am a self taught programmer with gaps of missing knowledge and i also have horrendous math skills.
So in that respect i am sure as hell no where in the same league as many of these guys that make coins.
I am in fact an arm chair quarter back around here.
I made no secret of it either.

I am not the one posting something.. i am entitled to criticize these new "coins"
Or when a guy says he has the "Bitcoin Killer".

Shelby ?
All i heard is in the fucking 80's or some shit he worked on a what he calls a "famous" program.
..with others.
Big difference than making shit on your own (in a reasonable time frame)

Yup.. i am skeptical  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

Interesting discussion taking place else where:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg17458485#msg17458485

Shelby ?
All i heard is in the fucking 80's or some shit he worked on a what he calls a "famous" program.
..with others.
Big difference than making shit on your own (in a reasonable time frame)

Neocept's WordUP (68000 ASM and C) and CoolPage were both created by me. CoolPage entirely by me and in less than 2 months for the first version (C++).

I am sick and that is the problem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

My point on this topic before was that the initial distribution.. IS THE COIN !

You all have no idea how sick i am of hearing "Innovation" when all these guys do is change some stuff
..and launch another ICO.

The ICO is not an improvement or innovation over Bitcoin.
If you want to make a coin better than Bitcoin it better have an improved initial distribution model.

That aspect is fucking tantamount people and i am fed up with you all just sitting on your ass counting your ROI's and making silly little bullshit excuses saying the ends justify the means essentially.

Seriously people, smarten the fuck up already.

Ethereum is a billion dollar market cap listed as the #2 coin ?
Yeah and all of you are scammy ass greedy bullshitting corrupt greedy brats.
That is ridiculous !

The massive list of scammy bullshit that has gone down with ETH since it launched is astounding
..yet you all claim it's the no. 2 coin ?

All of your opinions are dog-shit so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up Investards  Cheesy

iamnotback

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:34:10 PM

iamnotback ........you had me at ICO  Roll Eyes

(had me skipping this thread).

I seem to understand why no coin other than Bitcoin and Monero is dominating the scene, the moment you start with an ICO you act like a for-profit company, no one will help your coin else for dosh, if you are an extremely hyped project like Etherium your premine will multiply your wealth and pay for many developers, all on the back of greedier fools, if you are Dash, Zcash or Bytecoin no one will want to help you and you will be viewed as a failed scam, in Bytecoin the tech was good enough to be forked and fair-launched, cryptocurrency is an unique kind of software in intersection of finance and opensource I don't believe, and the data shows that, an ICO or premine is acceptable for any kind of pretended mass-use. But lets hope iamnotback make many millions with his vaporcoin for now so he can sail happily in sunset, why not, worst people have become rich in this "business".

Thanks for the well wishes, but regarding your criticism, you didn't read the thread. Try again.

Satoshi got his 100,000 to 1 million BTC premine. Go re-read my responses about any ICO and keep that fact in mind.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

I seem to understand why no coin other than Bitcoin and Monero is dominating the scene, the moment you start with an ICO you act like a for-profit company, no one will help your coin else for dosh, if you are an extremely hyped project like Etherium your premine will multiply your wealth and pay for many developers, all on the back of greedier fools, if you are Dash, Zcash or Bytecoin no one will want to help you and you will be viewed as a failed scam, in Bytecoin the tech was good enough to be forked and fair-launched, cryptocurrency is an unique kind of software in intersection of finance and opensource I don't believe, and the data shows that, an ICO or premine is acceptable for any kind of pretended mass-use. But lets hope iamnotback make many millions with his vaporcoin for now so he can sail happily in sunset, why not, worst people have become rich in this "business".

Thanks for the well wishes, but regarding your criticism, you didn't read the thread. Try again.

Satoshi got his 100,000 to 1 million BTC premine. Go re-read my responses about any ICO and keep that fact in mind.

That does not mean if you plan an ICO it will not look like a scam. Almost all of the people who come here and join the community have become jaded. People who start an ICO are like politicians. There lots of promises at the start and then when they get what they want they steal from the people who believed in them.

Please stop justifying your scam ICO's by citing the Satoshi premine. If it really was a premine.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:54:57 AM

Eh, it's a stretch to call Satoshi's coins a premine. He announced Bitcoin to numerous people, it's not his fault that almost no one cared at the time.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

I just waited 3 days for a confirmation, I'm surprised the over priced shitcoin bitcoin is doing so well price wise.
Seriously, it's only semi useful for evading capital controls. If his coin can scale, has some privacy and he has a plan for mass adoption it will be more useful than this garbage.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

I just waited 3 days for a confirmation, I'm surprised the over priced shitcoin bitcoin is doing so well price wise.
Seriously, it's only semi useful for evading capital controls. If his coin can scale, has some privacy and he has a plan for mass adoption it will be more useful than this garbage.

3 days ? holy crap i didn't know it was getting like that.

Do you all know what adoption means ?
It is all encompassing with all types of people everywhere.
From the Financial world already in the FIAT scene to average users etc.
And if it is rigged in any way it will never get major adoption.. people are not stupid.
And when i say people i mean anyone not here LOL
And by rigged i mean Steem or Zcash or ETH with it's ICO + mining tacked on.

Privacy ? = ANON coin (which are illegal)
Illegal crypto coins will not be getting mass adoption.. ever.

Plan for mass adoption ?
great idea.. none of us thought of that before  Cheesy

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

Sorry but how did Satoshi premine any coin? As far as I know, he started mining after announcing and releasing the code on the crypto mailing list. To qualify as a premine, the software must not be released to the public. Of course, back then no one gave a fuck so he mined a lot at the start.

Dude I just hope you are right and can deliver a great coin that makes us rich. The bitcoin boat already sailed, and I dont want to wait 30 fucking years to make a million. And then we have the shitty altcoins that have already also pumped and just stagnate for life now. Theres nothing I can think of to get rich, nothing new or exciting.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:08:43 PM

Sorry but how did Satoshi premine any coin? As far as I know, he started mining after announcing and releasing the code on the crypto mailing list. To qualify as a premine, the software must not be released to the public. Of course, back then no one gave a fuck so he mined a lot at the start.

Dude I just hope you are right and can deliver a great coin that makes us rich. The bitcoin boat already sailed, and I dont want to wait 30 fucking years to make a million. And then we have the shitty altcoins that have already also pumped and just stagnate for life now. Theres nothing I can think of to get rich, nothing new or exciting.

Yup and he had to or it wouldn't have fucking worked LOL
Uhhh dumb ass's why do block's get found again ?
man people are smart around here hahahha

And him claiming BTC was premined is the least of it..
He also made it clear he thinks some conspiracy about who made it.
He thinks it's some sort of clandestine NWO Illuminati US govt organized plot to over throw the traditional financial world and cause chaos etc.
Based on what ?
Your guess is as good as mine LOL

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:23:00 PM

He thinks it's some sort of clandestine NWO Illuminati US govt organized plot to over throw the traditional financial world and cause chaos etc.
Based on what ?

Yeah I also think the theory of BTC being a creation of the NSA or whatever other 3 letter agency is a little bit farfetched... where is the proof? And what does the NSA gain by developing a tool that is used to move money around the world outside of their control?

And even if they created it, it can turn against them. US Army created Tor, now they can't control Tor as they admitted in leaked Snowden documents. No one has ever been caught using Tor as far as the person was using updated Tails and no javascript. So even their creations can turn against themselves which is ironic. Shouldn't have they predicted that? I have no idea how the Tor thing works or it was released but that is the fact nowadays.
finitemaz

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

What's the planned fair launch going to be like? Looking forward to this
iamnotback

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:40:29 AM

Eh, it's a stretch to call Satoshi's coins a premine. He announced Bitcoin to numerous people, it's not his fault that almost no one cared at the time.

Good intentions have nothing to do with whether it is a premine or not.

Also his actions determined his intentions. If he didn't want a premine, he could have chosen not to mine or to publicly destroy his coins.

What's the planned fair launch going to be like? Looking forward to this

Still thinking about it. People are bitching so much about a small ICO (with most coins to be distributed not by ICO) that I am thinking about just keeping those ICO coins for myself and proceeding straight to launch. I am still contemplating what is best.

Semantic games are irrelevant IMO. What matters is how many coins did the insiders get. Steem also announced on the forum but almost no one was able to mine because they didn't provide binaries for Windows, so the insiders got 80+% of the money supply. That isn't much different than Bitcoin's launch.

I hear you. I am in Singapore now to see the doctor. I been working in gym like a beast past week trying to effect some change in my health. But sorry to say, my health is all fucked up. Bad insomnia last night after eating Subway. I can't work effectively with persistent insomnia.

Look I understand what is required on all aspects (network effects, investor ROI, etc). The issue is whether I can be healthy enough to proceed. I am working on that right now.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:02:57 AM

Based on what ?

Yeah I also think the theory of BTC being a creation of the NSA or whatever other 3 letter agency is a little bit farfetched... where is the proof? And what does the NSA gain by developing a tool that is used to move money around the world outside of their control?

And even if they created it, it can turn against them. US Army created Tor, now they can't control Tor as they admitted in leaked Snowden documents. No one has ever been caught using Tor as far as the person was using updated Tails and no javascript. So even their creations can turn against themselves which is ironic. Shouldn't have they predicted that? I have no idea how the Tor thing works or it was released but that is the fact nowadays.

They are all conspiracy theories and lies to create FUD. We have seen it a lot in the forum and on the internet so everyone should not take them seriously.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
finitemaz

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

What kind of algo is it? What type of miners can be used at launch?
iamnotback

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

theres only one honest way an ICO should be set up:

this way even if original developer abandons the project and moves on
there are still funds available for new developers

ICO should be setup with a monthly withdrawal plan, spanning 10 years

This results in a clusterfuck of politics and no leadership.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:46:59 AM

Based on what ?

Since your understanding of finance is zero, I can ignore you:

Banks create money by making loans, but this process is not in any way constrained by reserves, deposits or a money multiplier. Banks do not need deposits to make loans. The idea that banks somehow lend out grandma’s savings is propaganda. Instead banks simply create money via accounting wizardry. When a bank approves a loan they simultaneously create a deposit in the borrower’s bank account and voilà new money is created. Banks do not function by lending out deposits. Instead the act of lending creates more deposits. This is the reverse of the sequence taught in almost all economic textbooks.  Banks create deposits at will.

Economic texts often state that banks are constrained by reserve requirements. This is another lie. There does exist a number called reserve requirements.

The vast majority of money is NOT created by central banks, but by regular banks who loan out money that doesn't exist.
The simply move numbers around in their records, creating debt out of thin air.

And my limited understanding of the Basel rounds is that Tier 1 reserve capital requirements will gradually become more strict, thus enabling TPTB to collapse the global banking system so they can usher in their NWO and SDRs.

Once the parasitic cycle has run its course banks need a way to forcibly harvest the wealth of those who opt out of the system. To succeed they need a more efficient suction mechanism. Specifically they need powerful centralized government and taxation powers

And we have recently noted how gold can no longer serve that opt-out release valve, but crypto-currency does.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

They are all conspiracy theories and lies to create FUD. We have seen it a lot in the forum and on the internet so everyone should not take them seriously.

Such as how I predicted years ago the centralization that is now haunting Bitcoin (and had pointed out that Satoshi also wrote that he expected it).

Etc, etc.

Bunch of useless pinheads.

Go read my bullish predictions (read my archives) about BTC that have also been proven correct.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:27:28 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 04:10:13 PM by Spoetnik

0 ?
I am the only guy in crypto to see the parallel between the housing market crash and altcoins
and warn you idiots about it too  Grin

Guys like you peddling ICO's are the reason we are fucked and this is orders of magnitude far more than a joke than it is when i signed up here in mid-2013.

People used to snicker back then about "Altcoins" then roll their eyes.
Now ? L O L

Why ? topics like this with horrendous excuses for your own ICO and whacked out conspiracy theories etc

Mr. I got the Bitcoin Killer (the topic title)
Yet admits he don't "got it" because he has not wrote any code yet.
..nor does he have a plan or white paper on how he intends to accomplish this monumental task all by himself.. sick.

Yet funny enough you already got mouthy with a guy and said it would be released "Early 2017"
He quoted you on a previous page..
Soooo uhhhhhh better get crackin there bud  Cheesy

Lemme guess there will be an ICO as i PREDICTED like a god damn year ago.. like you admitted FINALLY...
These greedy Investards will say it's ok to launch an ICO if it's partially "mined" and you think the random forum guy is kinda smartish then you will get your Million dollars ALA: BlockNET style..
Then like BlockNET we will be sitting here in a year waiting for ..well, anything.
As you feed the public excuses and quite possibly conspiracy laden ones ripe with the staff are out to get you over FUD which is why they perma-banned your legendary account and you said you were leaving etc.

Hey what do i know (about Finance) aside from what i already posted on this topic LOL
Was i wrong ? feel free to cite the exact part Wink
What do i know ? hey never mind the "FUD" Investards get your bloody BTC's ready you got an ICO to buy !!1111
SICK fuckin' ROI'z yo !
You'll be ridin' that gawt damn lambo to the mutha fuckin' Moon before you can say... Bitcoin Killer™

On a serious note.. you REALLY should call it the "Bitcoin Killer Coin" ..that would be pretty damn funny ROFL
Trade symbol BKC of course.

Ignore ME ?  Cry
You have to or i bet you can't sleep at night.
You're like Willy Shatner staring out the plane window crappin' your pants  Kiss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: