Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79918 times)
kaijialex

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

Are you serious? No electricity because miners won't have access to cash!!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:59:41 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 07:47:59 PM by iamnotback

I am experiencing nearly constant nausea, which is an expected side-effect of the strong anti-Tuberculosis medicines.  This nausea also produces a delirium effect. So don't expect too much of me until this nausea subsides. The 4 different medicines continue for 8 weeks (1 week already completed). They say sometimes the nausea subsides after 2 weeks, but not in all cases. After the 8 weeks, I have 16 weeks of a 2 drug regimen. It is also possible that regimen could make me nauseous, but less likely. My body does seem to be producing the necessary chemistry for me to sleep unlike before I started treatment when I was experiencing debilitating insomnia. Now it is debilitating sleepiness, nausea, and something like a delirium from that combination. I presume I will come back to normal health eventually.

Again this presumes I don't have a multi-drug resistant strain which is resistant to all 4 of the drugs I am taking. The incidence of 4 drug resistance in the Philippines is quite high at ~0.5% - 1%. And I might be under greater risk, because most likely I was infected numerous times with TB, probably dozens of times.

Unfortunately my doctor here did not collect a sample and culture it to test for multi-drug resistance and thus I can't know if I am wasting my time with these medications. Additionally my doctor in 2012 for my acute peptic ulcer had prescribed levofloxacin without first testing me for TB, thus if I already had TB then (which is very likely as I think it caused my ulcer) then he made my TB resistant to the only second line drug treatment for multi-drug resistant TB.

So in short, the doctors in the Philippines are incredibly dangerous for your health. They also destroyed my right eye (my USA surgeon said if I had gone directly to the USA, he could have very likely saved 90% of my vision in my right eye).

Stay away from the third world if you value your health! I hope I don't have to say this again! 70 - 80% of the filipinos are carrying a latent TB infection. The WHO hides this data from you! If I had known that, I wouldn't have gone here!
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

So in short, the doctors in the Philippines are incredibly dangerous for your health. They also destroyed my right eye (my USA surgeon said if I had gone directly to the USA, he could have very likely saved 90% of my vision in my right eye).

Stay away from the third world if you value your health! I hope I don't have to say this again! 70 - 80% of the filipinos are carrying a latent TB infection. The WHO hides this data from you! If I had known that, I wouldn't have gone here!

you really are an ignorant twat

and his karma is showing him the bill

iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:17:36 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 12:38:05 PM by iamnotback

you really are an ignorant twat

Coward. Say it standing in front of my face.

I am simply giving a warning to foreigners to be very careful when visiting the third world. I don't think most foreigners realize that LTBI (latent tuberculosis infection) has a 70 - 80% incidence in the Philippines. The WHO hides that statistic by only displaying the annual rate of active disease at 0.3% who actually bother to go to a hospital (many poor people don't bother to go), but that is very misleading. Actually nearly all the people have LTBI that can become active at any moment so the likelihood of infection is very great. Also one can be active and not even realize it is TB, as in my case. I think sharing that information to my fellow foreigners is helpful.

Again if you have problem, we can settle this as men. Just stop being a coward.

Back to work:

https://github.com/keean/zenscript/issues/30

But yet only managing a couple of hours a day thus far, because still experiencing most of the symptoms described before. Although I am starting to get some relief and slight amount of energy.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:08:20 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 12:20:57 PM by stereotype

It is ridiculous that I could go so long without knowing I had TB.
Since you were living in the Philippines last year, and you have children who are half-Filipino........ridiculous indeed.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Since you were living in the Philippines last year, and you have children who are half-Filipino........ridiculous indeed.

Dude, I've apparently had Tuberculosis for several years. I've been living in the Philippines continuously since 2005, and greater than 50% of time from 1991 to 2004.

What is ridiculous is how fucking stupid the doctors are here.

Additionally my doctor in 2012 for my acute peptic ulcer had prescribed ofloxacin without first testing me for TB, thus if I already had TB then (which is very likely as I think it caused my ulcer) then he made my TB resistant to the only second line drug treatment for multi-drug resistant TB.

A competent doctor should not prescribe the main second line drug for curing TB to someone in a country with 70 - 80% incidence of latent TB where up to 1% of the active cases are resistant to all 4 of the first line drugs!!

If I have a strain of TB resistant to the main 4 drugs, then if that idiot doctor made my TB resistant also to ofloxacin, then basically there are no drug remaining to cure the TB!!

He was treating me for h.pylori and I had a very toxic olfactory reaction to clarithromycin so he decided to prescribe me ofloxacin, but he should know that he must test for TB before giving me ofloxacin, because it can make my TB resistant to ofloxacin, thus meaning I could become incurable. When taking ofloxacin for curing TB, you take much higher doses and for much longer prior of time, than for treating h.pylori.

That is insane. If he had tested me for TB, I wouldn't have been sick for 4 fucking years, which caused me to go bankrupt.

That is fucking ridiculous. In a foreign country, you would sue the doctor for malpractice.
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Nice to see that you have a new audience for your stories Shelby.
Ill fallow this one, its always entertaining Smiley

iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:48:40 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 02:08:47 PM by iamnotback

LOL

Coward.

You'll continue to play the victim card like a dumb bitch. You know damn well if you call me a twat to my face, you aren't going to have any more face. I predict you'll continue to hide behind your keyboard like a scared bitch. Make some more excuses.

The use of that word is meaningless if you can't back it up. Prove I am twat to my face. Then we will see who is laughing.

Bitchez do meaningless slapping. If you are challenging me, then come on. Otherwise you are just a bitch doing meaningless activity in your mother's basement hiding behind your keyboard.

I shouldn't have to explain this to your dumb ass, but apparently you'll only been living in your mother's basement your entire life.

Nice to see that you have a new audience for your stories Shelby.

What is entertaining about do nothing cowards wasting their and my time?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

LULZ can't even get it up for your wife but you want to fight people, largest twat on this entire forum

oooh shit  Shocked

..he just went there !

I just want to suggest using your keyboard as a face shield in a fight.
Use one with a cord and you can use it to wrap it around your hand.

Like an old school WWF Battle Royal i think we got a super beef happening soon.
All the loud mouths and key players in crypto should get into one ring and slug it out.
We can have a kick starter to fund the fight then divide up the proceeds to the participants.
I know iGotSpots and myself made a similar type of suggestion way back.. he was down for it !
He said way back he was rich and could fly over to my town and punch me out.. more than once.
I bet others would want a piece of me too.. Butters ? Monero guys ? All of Crypto ?
Fuck 'em ! ...I will give em the whole thing !
I guess i should start doing some roids now ?
it's on guys.. Crypto-Smack Down Battle Royal 2017 - Tickets on sale now !

Anyway i think Shelby is probably right the actual numbers are probably pretty damn high.
I will avoid trying to argue about stats though. Wink

..do what ya gotta do man.

FUD first & ask questions later™
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Well, im not trying to add some fud or something but i do heard somewhere about how a local drug maker in 3rd world  found some bacteria in their batch, they  react by adding more powerful antibiotics in the batch instead of discarding the tainted batch.
so... always buy a known good brand for medicine even if the price is 2x more expensive.

LULZ can't even get it up for your wife but you want to fight people, largest twat on this entire forum

oooh shit  Shocked

..he just went there !

Like an old school WWF Battle Royal i think we got a super beef happening soon.
All the loud mouths and key players in crypto should get into one ring and slug it out.
We can have a kick starter to fund the fight then divide up the proceeds to the participants.
I know iGotSpots and myself made a similar type of suggestion way back.. he was down for it !
He said way back he was rich and could fly over to my town and punch me out.. more than once.
I bet others would want a piece of me too.. Butters ? Monero guys ? All of Crypto ?
Fuck 'em ! ...I will give em the whole thing !
I guess i should start doing some roids now ?

Anyway i think Shelby is probably right the actual numbers are probably pretty damn high.
I will avoid trying to argue about stats though. Wink

..do what ya gotta do man.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

Well, im not trying to add some fud or something but i do heard somewhere about how a local drug maker in 3rd world  found some bacteria in their batch, they  react by adding more powerful antibiotics in the batch instead of discarding the tainted batch.
so... always buy a known good brand for medicine even if the price is 2x more expensive.

Ditto rice. When the rice gets rancid in warehouse, they add strange chemicals so that you can't smell or taste the problem. The Chinese are notorious for doing shit like this, even with baby formula.

Bottom line is if you go a shit hole place and expect to save money or find some other advantage, you are very likely just going to end up with a shit hole result.

It wouldn't be wise for him to have any thing that can be used for choking nearby. Men are known to lose their restraint and compassion during a fit of rage.

He should just continue running away as he is now.

I am literally interested.

It would be great promotion for crypto. Someone organize it. I am serious.

Only caveat is that if it is for sport, I get to wear googles, because I am blind in one eye, so I can't risk the other eye. Other than that, let's roll.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Dude, I've apparently had Tuberculosis for several years. I've been living in the Philippines continuously since 2005, and greater than 50% of time from 1991 to 2004.

What is ridiculous is how fucking stupid the doctors are here.

Additionally my doctor in 2012 for my acute peptic ulcer had prescribed ofloxacin without first testing me for TB, thus if I already had TB then (which is very likely as I think it caused my ulcer) then he made my TB resistant to the only second line drug treatment for multi-drug resistant TB.

A competent doctor should not prescribe the main second line drug for curing TB to someone in a country with 70 - 80% incidence of latent TB where up to 1% of the active cases are resistant to all 4 of the first line drugs!!

If I have a strain of TB resistant to the main 4 drugs, then if that idiot doctor made my TB resistant also to ofloxacin, then basically there are no drug remaining to cure the TB!!

He was treating me for h.pylori and I had a very toxic olfactory reaction to clarithromycin so he decided to prescribe me ofloxacin, but he should know that he must test for TB before giving me ofloxacin, because it can make my TB resistant to ofloxacin, thus meaning I could become incurable. When taking ofloxacin for curing TB, you take much higher doses and for much longer prior of time, than for treating h.pylori.

That is insane. If he had tested me for TB, I wouldn't have been sick for 4 fucking years, which caused me to go bankrupt.

That is fucking ridiculous. In a foreign country, you would sue the doctor for malpractice.

This happens all the time in the west too. I mean yeah you aren't going to get tuberculosis in US or Europe, but more and more people are falling under the "chronic fatigue syndrome" which basically means "we don't know what's up".

In some cases it ends up it was just a tick bite or something that you can catch in a fun day in the mountain or whatever, and you end up with Lyme and you don't even know it. Doctors don't test shit because "it's unlikely" so you have to resort to paying shit yourself.

Anway, lets hope you keep getting better and you can deliver a good package through the year.

What do you think about Pascalcoin? claims to have a "blockchainless" system while solving the double spend problem or some shit. What I do know is, some people made massive gains recently, it pumped hard. Justified or not? im not sure since I dont understand if the tech is good or this is another random shitcoin pump just like Fibrecoin or NAUT (why the hell is Naut going 134% right now anyway)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

1 eye ? Fair enough Wink

But man would i get beat down with soooo many folding chairs in the ring (i am probably the most hated guy in crypto)
I have the death threats to prove it too ROFL  Cool

My point earlier was take your time and work on your coin stuff when you feel like it.
Good things are waiting for.. if you can do something good then go for it.
I am skeptical because you have bit off a lot to chew though.
But hey prove me wrong.. i don't mind.

So who wants to organize the cage match ?
And which participants get paid how much of the ICO money ?
"Beat Up Spoetnik Coin" coming soon to Poloniex guys Wink

Oh and you can always Maidsafe your coin too.. make a coin to raise money for the real coin later.
Crypto-Inception.. a coin within a coin.. with Ethereum so it would be an ICO within and ICO within an ICO  Shocked

..think of the sick fucking' ROI'z yo !

PS:
I want a ball cup to protect my pellets though.

(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:09:52 PM

I don't think iamnotback really has the bitcoin killer,
but who knows maybe one day bitcoin will really lose it's security and we can't really exchange our crypto currency to Fiat.
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Rule 14 of the internet - Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.

seriously dude if someone is calling you a twat with no provocation, it means they are trying to get a rise out of you, don't give them what they want.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:56:00 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:24:23 PM by mprep

Anway, lets hope you keep getting better and you can deliver a good package through the year.

I am just ramping up. I could only stay awake a couple of hours a day the prior days. Today I am fairly alert even had a reasonably strong run. Not yet back in the gym, but looks like the 2 weeks to normalization on the meds seems to be happening for me.

Today I ate home cooked spaghetti for the first time in 4 fucking years! Finally I can eat normal food again!

What do you think about Pascalcoin? claims to have a "blockchainless" system while solving the double spend problem or some shit. What I do know is, some people made massive gains recently, it pumped hard. Justified or not? im not sure since I dont understand if the tech is good or this is another random shitcoin pump just like Fibrecoin or NAUT (why the hell is Naut going 134% right now anyway)

I can't keep up with all the altcoins. There are too many, and nearly always it is some bullshit.

Byteball was an important one for me to study. But that was a rare incident.

seriously dude if someone is calling you a twat with no provocation, it means they are trying to get a rise out of you, don't give them what they want.

[mod note: removed thinly veiled threats of bodily harm]

I asked the moderator to intervene, but so far I haven't seen any action on cleaning up the thread. Informational free speech is fine with me, even derogatory with some justification (i.e. informational). Content-free denigration of others with absolutely no justification is about as low as a forum can descend on the index of sliminess. Given this forum allows anonymous posting so that users can't be held accountable by law (written and natural law), it behooves the mods to prevent such content-free abuses. But we all know BCT is a cesspool.
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:25:24 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:25:07 PM by mprep

I am just ramping up. I could only stay awake a couple of hours a day the prior days. Today I am fairly alert even had a reasonably strong run. Not yet back in the gym, but looks like the 2 weeks to normalization on the meds seems to be happening for me.

Today I ate home cooked spaghetti for the first time in 4 fucking years! Finally I can eat normal food again!

I can't keep up with all the altcoins. There are too many, and nearly always it is some bullshit.

Byteball was an important one for me to study. But that was a rare incident.

I asked the moderator to intervene, but so far I haven't seen any action on cleaning up the thread. Informational free speech is fine with me, even derogatory with some justification (i.e. informational). Content-free denigration of others with absolutely no justification is about as low as a forum can descend on the index of sliminess. Given this forum allows anonymous posting so that users can't be held accountable by law (written and natural law), it behooves the mods to prevent such content-free abuses. But we all know BCT is a cesspool.

Quick rundown -

OP is stupid smart and eccentric.

Troll is stupid mean and troll.

OP takes the bait, fights troll - a true classic.  

OP & troll, thank you for this.  I'm team OP though.  Take your hate elsewhere.  Eccentric OP, keep being eccentric.  And congrats on the pasta.  Careful with the threats though, only hurts you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:52:32 AM

Well, topic wise if health gets you back on track making a coin then i will comment..

I was going to mention a hard to explain advertisement i seen recently.
Not sure if you heard of it but this heart surgeon is parading around dietary advice i found interesting.
A part of his deal was talking about how a *lot of "Lectins" are bad for you.
Google that Wink

I mentioned it because he thinks Tomatoes are one of the worst foods on earth.. highly toxic.
Except the pulp part.. the skin + seeds are what has super high levels of Lectin.

He says peanuts cause ass cancer too.
And all beans are REALLY bad.
He said Brown bread is no better than white also.

Seeing his long video was interesting because his is reputable and his assertions were backed up with proof.

The core of his dietary shot was that the the microbes etc in your stomach are tantamount.
He said things like taking antibiotics can kill off the good bacteria leaving you with health problems.
Which is why i thought of bringing this up in the first place.. when you mentioned Drug Treatment earlier.

I read the paper published that i think started his whole deal and i was a little disappointed.
It seems circumstantial evidence was used to make assumptions by the medical community.
Check this out.. Do dietary lectins cause disease?
I think what happened is the food was tainted some how and then they went on blaming ALL beans.
Who is to say that a food worker simply didn't wash their hands well enough ?

Anyway i was trying to show you a rabbit hole to go down if you want.
A lot of people were swearing that crap helped them so.. who knows.
Problem is all the stuff he said is bad is my favorite foods ! ..so i am not following the "diet" Cheesy

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:25:21 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:25:55 PM by mprep

And you are not adding to the "cesspool" by writing stuff like that? Your children must be so proud you. Idiot.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:54:40 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:25:25 PM by mprep

And you are not adding to the "cesspool" by writing stuff like that? Your children must be so proud you. Idiot.

After 4 years of trolls, I would like to kick some ass. After 5+ years of being sick with Tuberculosis and extreme frustration, I would like to kick some ass. Combine the two, and some keyboard warriors attacking a person who is under treatment for Tuberculosis, I think you fucking asshurls need an ass whooping to teach you a little decency and respect. I come from the Old South in the USA. If you talk that way to someone in the street, you will get your ass kicked. What do you think? It is okay to talk to someone that way? Did I do anything to you asshole?

Perhaps you are not as athletic as I am, thus you may not understand the level of rage surge that happens when you speak a word like that to a very brutally athletic person. Look man when I was in Cebu before I got diagnosed with TB, I was doing sets of 8 reps of deadlifts (over my head) with 135 lbs. I am only 160 lbs. And that is nothing for me because I was ill. I'll be back in the gym soon, I'll be back to squatting 200 kilos (i.e. I was squatting with the 120 kg linemen, not the other 70 - 90 kg defensive backs) and bench pressing 110 kilos. I am not big boned. I am small, strong enough, very quick, and tough. And I can run the basketball court with 20 year olds. I am a beast on the boxing bags and I am pretty sure I can give Manny Pacquiao a good fight (when I am healthy). So come on fuckers. I love sport. I love to kick some ass while getting a workout.

How would you like to say that "idiot" word to my face? Idiot. Do you think you can get away with hiding behind your keyboard. You know there are ways of tracking you guys down.

Reserve the idiot word for those who are truly idiots. I am angry. I have a justification for being angry.

OP is stupid smart and eccentric.

OP takes the bait, fights troll - a true classic.

OP is smart and extremely athletic. You don't see this combination often. OP was a MVP in American football (the one with the helmet). I've actually broken a guy's leg in a game (unintentionally). I've broken my bones and continued to stay in the game with the broken bone.

There was one other guy from Beverly Hills High School who competed with me in the 800 meters (Track) and he was also very smart and very athletic. But he was not a football player. He was not as fierce as I am. More of pretty boy athlete type. But very smart. But while he was off getting a 1580 SAT and some Ivy league college, I was already creating robots in my garage while in the university in the 1980s (before that was as easy and fashionable as it is today). I was not going to class, and just showing up to ace the exams. I was already a hacker. I created a software business at age 21 (Neocept WordUp was distributed worldwide). Etc.

People are different. I am not your typical, skinny ass nerd as epitomized by Vitalik Buterin.

I don't know how you guys can possibly act the way you do in a forum in real life and not already be dead. Just keeping talking shit.

As it turns out, all the problems I developed with allergies to food, was due to the TB infection. I am coming back to the way I was before, where I can eat anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: