Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8411 times)
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

In the event of war, when the Internet is disconnected, bitcoin will lose all its value, and gold will remain gold. Therefore, it is still more profitable to invest in it.
If we will see some kind of global conflict in the future then your best investment in that case should be food rations, water and armored shelter.

Not gold, other precious metals or stones, fiat money or any kind of cryptocurrency. Realistically lack of internet will take you back to the Stone Age.

If you are worried that war is serious eventuality then Bitcoin is not for you, so pile up your gold bars and wait in your shelter for Armageddon.

IMO it's wise enough to convert bitcoin into gold if major disaster happen espcially bitcoin reach another high value at the moment $ 1.400 ( preev)
I'm usually invest on bitcoin from my main salary and spend about 10% and when I sell my bitcoin , I'm bought gold and/ dollar for another investment

That is good,from bitcoin, you invest gold. Two good investments where you can grow your assets more. Gold is stable and even if you lose, you can mint your gold into something valuable. Bitcoin on the other hand seems continue to grow, good news to all bitcoin holder.

At the moment, these two investments are the most popular and very profitable. I keep money in gold and in bitcoin, it's very promising and helps to protect myself from losing money.

The investors of gold are higher then bitcoins as bitcoin is not known to many people yet so they prefer to invest in gold but people who knows bitcoin very well will always prefer to invest their money in both of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

In the event of war, when the Internet is disconnected, bitcoin will lose all its value, and gold will remain gold. Therefore, it is still more profitable to invest in it.
If we will see some kind of global conflict in the future then your best investment in that case should be food rations, water and armored shelter.

Not gold, other precious metals or stones, fiat money or any kind of cryptocurrency. Realistically lack of internet will take you back to the Stone Age.

If you are worried that war is serious eventuality then Bitcoin is not for you, so pile up your gold bars and wait in your shelter for Armageddon.

IMO it's wise enough to convert bitcoin into gold if major disaster happen espcially bitcoin reach another high value at the moment $ 1.400 ( preev)
I'm usually invest on bitcoin from my main salary and spend about 10% and when I sell my bitcoin , I'm bought gold and/ dollar for another investment

That is good,from bitcoin, you invest gold. Two good investments where you can grow your assets more. Gold is stable and even if you lose, you can mint your gold into something valuable. Bitcoin on the other hand seems continue to grow, good news to all bitcoin holder.

At the moment, these two investments are the most popular and very profitable. I keep money in gold and in bitcoin, it's very promising and helps to protect myself from losing money.

The investors of gold are higher then bitcoins as bitcoin is not known to many people yet so they prefer to invest in gold but people who knows bitcoin very well will always prefer to invest their money in both of them.
But if a person can only pick one because of his budget. I'm sure he will get bitcoin instead of gold because he will get decent profits within a year or so. In that way he can now buy gold while keeping his bitcoin capital .

I don't think we will go back to stone age just because of internet loss, The authorities won't allow internet to disappear unless they have something better . If ever it comes true . We don't have the same mindset like the people from stone age . Humanity is always growing and it won't grow in reverse .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

But if a person can only pick one because of his budget. I'm sure he will get bitcoin instead of gold because he will get decent profits within a year or so. In that way he can now buy gold while keeping his bitcoin capital .

I don't think we will go back to stone age just because of internet loss, The authorities won't allow internet to disappear unless they have something better . If ever it comes true . We don't have the same mindset like the people from stone age . Humanity is always growing and it won't grow in reverse .
There are some potential disasters that could make the internet disappear and no government will have the ability to do anything about it, also while we may have more knowledge than in those times people are not used to live like at that time, so many will not be able to make it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
madcow1713

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:25:38 AM

Different markets and different hedges, Literally feel like they're somewhat opposed as far as growth goes, so why not hold a little of both, and more of the one you think that will bring returns.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:11:54 AM

Different markets and different hedges, Literally feel like they're somewhat opposed as far as growth goes, so why not hold a little of both, and more of the one you think that will bring returns.

if you can hold both why not play safe is better but and I think bitcoin gives more advantages than gold because many bitcoin features are advantageous for holders what else now bitcoin has very high value.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:23:30 AM

Bitcoin already did this and bitcoin price is now being stabled at above the gold price and soon it will go up to the double price of a piece of gold. It is best if we continue to hold our bitcoins and treat it as a gold so we can hold it for long term and get at least a triple profit because nothing can beat patience because it is all worth it.
wxa7115

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

if you can hold both why not play safe is better but and I think bitcoin gives more advantages than gold because many bitcoin features are advantageous for holders what else now bitcoin has very high value.
Holding both is good if you have the economic means to do it but for most people in the forum you need to choose one so you can concentrate your effort in one, either bitcoin or gold, and since this is a forum about bitcoin I think we know what will be the choice of most of the people here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

Bitcoin already did this and bitcoin price is now being stabled at above the gold price and soon it will go up to the double price of a piece of gold. It is best if we continue to hold our bitcoins and treat it as a gold so we can hold it for long term and get at least a triple profit because nothing can beat patience because it is all worth it.
although it is trading above the gold, but i do not think that it is as table we Gold is. in fact no one know that what is going to happen with bitcoin either its price will increase more and more or its price will once again fell down below the price of Gold, we can only hope that the price of bitcoin will continue increase and is not going to fell down anymore.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

Bitcoin gives feel of not confidence. It's just appeared on the world market, if to compare with gold. Bitcoin CAN give many financial possibilities, as well in one moment it just can be banned or someone can hack your wallet. With gold such risks are much lower, so I would chose gold for investment.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

Bitcoin always, price will be trending up!

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:56:37 PM

although it is trading above the gold, but i do not think that it is as table we Gold is. in fact no one know that what is going to happen with bitcoin either its price will increase more and more or its price will once again fell down below the price of Gold, we can only hope that the price of bitcoin will continue increase and is not going to fell down anymore.
Bitcoin does not need to be stable to be regarded as the greatest investment of the century,gold is being traded around for centuries and you really cannot compare with bitcoin which is really a new technology and only time will tell how it can match against gold,but the price of bitcoin edges higher than gold which is a good thing for the investors.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:47:25 AM

Bitcoin always, price will be trending up!
Yes the price of bitcoin is trending up because of the good news and also those surpassed gold price record that has been done by bitcoin and i think bitcoin will always go up to its price and that is how it will become popular and soon we will see the price of one bitcoin to reach at least times 3 of the gold price.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:46:44 AM

Exactly,why not play safe if u can have both then have it. Bitcoin can really give you a good profit though we do not know until when or how long will it reach. Then to have gold makes you feel secure of having a long time investment but gold price wont go up fastly as compare to bitcoins. If y you want quick profit and have courage to take some risk i will prefer that you should invest in bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

Bitcoin is far less valuable than sugar. 

A Ton of sugar currently sells for $60,000. So bitcoin is no where near the price of sugar. If you are wondering I used a ton of sugar for my calculation, then I would ask... why you are using an ounce of gold for yours?  Compared to what? An ounce of bitcoin?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
wxa7115

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:39:27 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 06:20:17 PM by wxa7115

Bitcoin gives feel of not confidence. It's just appeared on the world market, if to compare with gold. Bitcoin CAN give many financial possibilities, as well in one moment it just can be banned or someone can hack your wallet. With gold such risks are much lower, so I would chose gold for investment.
Gold is older but it is precisely because of that that the earnings are not as fast, since bitcoin is still in its development stages then the chance of profiting it from it are way greater, and when it comes to investing the most important factor is the risk vs reward ratio and I think that is in favor of bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:47:39 AM

That's a good news, day by day Bitcoin is getting bigger and powerful in the monetary term, to become a global currency it should focus on its quality enhancement and assurance of stability of price.
I think, in this way, Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary sector and will become a global currency in future.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:59:43 AM

The price of BItcoin has outstripped the price of gold, suggesting that Bitcoin is developing very strongly and its potential is enormous. At the present time, investing in Bitcoin is clearly beneficial because its value is very high and is expected to increase further. Moreover, Bitcoin can also earn, it is also considered a real currency rather than virtual currency. But gold is a traditional investment, it has a long history, although its price is lower than BItcoin but it is quite stable. In addition to investing gold can be used as jewelry, many investors are still choosing gold. I think that both gold and Bitcoin are good, have their own values
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

That's a good news, day by day Bitcoin is getting bigger and powerful in the monetary term, to become a global currency it should focus on its quality enhancement and assurance of stability of price.
I think, in this way, Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary sector and will become a global currency in future.

well not really dominate but will be highly relevant in the near future I think. this price hike is just an indication of what bitcoin can offer to society who has access to it and I think more and more people realize that hence the surge in demand and the price. gold will be gold whatever happens but surely it is bitcoin's time now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Hopes that people laid on bitcoin is very high. Now we have a situation when demand for bitcoin is fueled by the expectation of growth of its price. The scarcity of bitcoins will gradually decline and sooner or later it will lead to a drop in its price. Gold seems to me more pragmatic, but at the moment gold is at maximum and I doubt that the price will grow.
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

At the rate at which people are taking part in bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will exceed gold during gold time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: