Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have BITCOINS and want to exchange it to GOLDMONEY  (Read 970 times)
needcashoutbtc (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

i want to exchange my bitcoins to goldmoney.
i am looking at this trade like investment. so i will do only 1:1 trades.
if you want to profit, please look elswhere. i will not pay anything over market. period.
o will never ever send bitcoins first.
completely anonymous trade.
feel free to PM me or write your comments here

p.s. up to 10g gold

Minexcoin:  XDKmP2ykK9dCpGYoxREAGF76B82Zh66FJ4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

if you want to profit, please look elswhere. i will not pay anything over market. period.

p.s. up to 10g gold
Hi, I have $11 bitgold and I want to exchange it for btc, I have had this gold for 18+ months in my account and the part about you not sending btc first wont work, it's either you send first or I create a listing on localbitcoins
needcashoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:46:38 PM

p.s. up to 10g gold
Hi, I have $11 bitgold and I want to exchange it for btc, I have had this gold for 18+ months in my account and the part about you not sending btc first wont work, it's either you send first or I create a listing on localbitcoins
Amount is too small for all these steps mate

Pulithey1986

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:49:55 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 01:13:47 PM by Pulithey1986

p.s. up to 10g gold
So you expect me to send first to a newbie without any trading history? safety is always a priority especially when dealing with people without any history, people here will scam you for a single $$$

Edit: So I would take this to be a scam attempt, if you want to deal with this user I would suggest getting an escrow from one of the trusted users on this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 I wouldn't recommend anyone going first even for $2
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

I have total $56 in goldmoney, if you want to buy, we can use escrow
here is my topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738485.0
needcashoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

p.s. up to 10g gold
So you expect me to send first to a newbie without any trading history? safety is always a priority especially when dealing with people without any history, people here will scam you for a single $$$

Edit: So I would take this to be a scam attempt, if you want to deal with this user I would suggest getting an escrow from one of the trusted users on this list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 I wouldn't recommend anyone going first even for $2
Did i understud right? You called me scammer?! I will not send bitcoins first, never ever again! And yes i ha e history, browse thru all my post before saying that. And your account do not gives you trust, as you are just nother anonymous person online. So you send first or escrow! Period. If you attemp pushing me send first again i will leave you red feedback posting this thread as refference

Pulithey1986

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:00:35 PM

p.s. up to 10g gold

Did i understud right? You called me scammer?! I will not send bitcoins first, never ever again! And yes i ha e history, browse thru all my post before saying that. And your account do not gives you trust, as you are just nother anonymous person online. So you send first or escrow! Period. If you attemp pushing me send first again i will leave you red feedback posting this thread as refference
Fools like you are coming out of the woodworks everyday, I asked you for an escrow and you bitched about it and ran off, you can leave me a 100 negative ratings and we will see who cares about it on the forum. Keep trying to get those few pennies from the idiot who will send you funds first.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

Hey man, I have near 10g of gold.
Please check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1740671.0

Let me know if you're interested. I'm giving a discount of 20 EUR. You might want to trade, since you're asking for 1:1 Smiley
My terms though, since you've got a new account.
needcashoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

p.s. up to 10g gold

Fools like you are coming out of the woodworks everyday, I asked you for an escrow and you bitched about it and ran off, you can leave me a 100 negative ratings and we will see who cares about it on the forum. Keep trying to get those few pennies from the idiot who will send you funds first.
You asked escrow and i ran off? We havent opened any trade between us. So stop asulting others you poor asshole

needcashoutbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

Let me know if you're interested. I'm giving a discount of 20 EUR. You might want to trade, since you're asking for 1:1 Smiley
I want to buy it all. Please pm

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

I want to buy it all. Please pm
Mind if we use escrow? You'll have to pay the fee. You're getting a nice discount, so you shouldn't mind paying the fee.
I need to do this in public so I avoid any sketchy stuff.
Itsmylife

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

I have 1gr gold in Torronto vault and 0.56gr gold in dubai vault. pm me if you want to buy
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:14:35 AM

Don't trade with this guy he is a true scammer, I just traded 0.5 grams with him and thanks god it's only 0.5 grams, after you traded with him he took how many minutes to reply then send me a message that he got suspended by the goldmoney but I know how to know if your account is suspended in goldmoney, I just send him worth 1$ of gold again to test if he is truly suspended but guess what, it still transfer right away. So he just editing the suspended message of gold money to him to show that he is suspended yet he is still receiving golds, plus that suspended message is not from sending gold or receiving, it's from registering multiple accounts on the same device.
So avoid this guy.
Pulithey1986

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

Don't trade with this guy he is a true scammer, I just traded 0.5 grams with him and thanks god it's only 0.5 grams, after you traded with him he took how many minutes to reply then send me a message that he got suspended by the goldmoney but I know how to know if your account is suspended in goldmoney, I just send him worth 1$ of gold again to test if he is truly suspended but guess what, it still transfer right away. So he just editing the suspended message of gold money to him to show that he is suspended yet he is still receiving golds, plus that suspended message is not from sending gold or receiving, it's from registering multiple accounts on the same device.
So avoid this guy.
you should learn to listen to experienced users, i already said this guy is a scammer and yet you has sent him gold, well i gues you had gold to throw away
jekjekman

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

To support my post here is my print screens:

jekjekman

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:26:00 AM

So avoid this guy.
you should learn to listen to experienced users, i already said this guy is a scammer and yet you has sent him gold, well i gues you had gold to throw away

Not to worry bro, it's just 0.5 gold, thanks for the concern. He always wanted to go 2grams in an instant with 1:1 trade. maybe that's it for a scammer I also posted some proofs so this thread is dead.
Itsmylife

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

So avoid this guy.

Not to worry bro, it's just 0.5 gold, thanks for the concern. He always wanted to go 2grams in an instant with 1:1 trade. maybe that's it for a scammer I also posted some proofs so this thread is dead.
so this is the reason why he dont reply me when I asked escrow in  my comment Cheesy
Eva Ren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

I want to tell you one important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

I want to tell you one important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
I want to tell you one important thing - grave digging old threads won't make you look anything else than account farmer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: