Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Few GC with escrow  (Read 22280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JumperN (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

I am selling the following gift cards and escrow is accepted and I pay the fees.
All these GC are Digital Items

Trusted Escrows

TGI Fridays $50 Giftcard x 5 = $25 Each
$50 TGI Fridays Gift Card (2x$25) x 10 = $20 Each
$300 e-GIFTCARD Kendrascott.com x 10 = $130 Each
50$ spencersonline giftcard x 4 = $25 Each
$1000 Panera bread gift card x 1 = $400 Each
$500 Panera bread gift card x 5 = $200 Each
$200 kona grill gift cards x 5 = $95 Each
$200 worth of 1800baskets gift codes of 5 x $40 in one batch x 5 = $95

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

I'll buy a Kona grill 200 dollar gift card for 25 dollars if you're interested.  Still leaves you a profit of around 10 dollars. 
JumperN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

I'll buy a Kona grill 200 dollar gift card for 25 dollars if you're interested.  Still leaves you a profit of around 10 dollars. 
How did you do those calculations? for a $200 gc that I am selling for $95 and you buying it for $25 leaving me with a $10 profit? Please show me the calculations you used.

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

I'll buy a Kona grill 200 dollar gift card for 25 dollars if you're interested.  Still leaves you a profit of around 10 dollars.  
How did you do those calculations? for a $200 gc that I am selling for $95 and you buying it for $25 leaving me with a $10 profit? Please show me the calculations you used.

he probably knows they are fraudulent cards that you probably paid $15 for each one..haha

all of the cards you have listed are sold a lot cheaper..
JumperN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

I'll buy a Kona grill 200 dollar gift card for 25 dollars if you're interested.  Still leaves you a profit of around 10 dollars.  

he probably knows they are fraudulent cards that you probably paid $15 for each one..haha

Well where I buy them they are not that cheap and the seller has been selling them for a while now without a single complaint, if you like MiLkz I can give you the link to see the feedback that shoes these cards won't go bad or they are stolen, more than 150 positive feedback without a single negative rating since January last year.

From the seller's history he is selling them so cheap because these cards are bought using OneVanilla cards.

JumperN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:35:40 PM

Well where I buy them they are not that cheap and the seller has been selling them for a while now without a single complaint, if you like MiLkz I can give you the link to see the feedback that shoes these cards won't go bad or they are stolen, more than 150 positive feedback without a single negative rating since January last year.

From the seller's history he is selling them so cheap because these cards are bought using OneVanilla cards.

...I would gladly accept proof of how these are obtained...send me a PM

I don't know how these are obtained, I am just guesing since when he started selling he was selling Onevanilla cards and he suddenly stopped and started selling Gift cards

LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:45:25 AM

You say these are not stolen or carded.  I agree with you in a way.  These are in fact scanned.  Meaning they use an automatic script to check a range of numbers against the balance check on their website.  In other words, these are stolen from people who buy the giftcard, activate it, but don't use them right away.  Most likely, it's happened to me, the company will just give another giftcard to the person who originally bought them. 

I am by no way saying I do not take part in this shady activity.  Just letting you know that by saying they are not stolen, you are in fact lying. 
kevney68

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:34:20 AM

priced too high, can get most cards you sell for 5-10% at the most...good luck though..
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:04:19 AM

I have not been interested in it for say want to sell it later at a high price.
JumperN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: