Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $40 of BTC (not anonymous, USA)  (Read 761 times)
JimmiesForBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:15:11 AM

Seeing as I'm not anonymous, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to offload some of their coin in exchange for PP USD. Yes, I know they're slamming accounts for that sort of thing, but this isn't my first time on the virtual currency merry-go-round and I'm not really worried about it. I'm willing to trade at the average market price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:45:45 AM

Hey there.  I'd be inclined to help, but I don't do paypal.

Not because of my trust for you; because that's possible to achieve... It's because PayPal at a moment's notice will freeze both of our accounts; even with no one claiming a chargeback.  They're an evil, terrible, horrible bank that likes to keep your cash captive for 180 days (and not a day sooner!).

-EP

PS.  My first trolling post, EVER!

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
AeroJohn

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:08:45 AM

Not because of my trust for you; because that's possible to achieve... It's because PayPal at a moment's notice will freeze both of our accounts; even with no one claiming a chargeback.  They're an evil, terrible, horrible bank that likes to keep your cash captive for 180 days (and not a day sooner!).

-EP

PS.  My first trolling post, EVER!

not true, I have done 70+ trades with paypal; just send as gift and you won't have any problems.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 01:33:23 AM

-EP

PS.  My first trolling post, EVER!

not true, I have done 70+ trades with paypal; just send as gift and you won't have any problems.

Again, just because YOU have never had a problem, does not mean that there have NEVER been any problems with PayPal gift. EPiSKiNG is a victim of PayPal's collusion with at least one financial criminal who built up an awesome rep just so he could easily commit grand theft. He is NOT talking out of his ass, so you should stop talking out of yours. Or you can continue, and get rated -1 in my web of trust, for your apparently pathological dishonesty.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
AeroJohn

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:36:17 AM

this is the reason why you don't trade with random people. You gotta trade with paypal with people with rep that is valid. Plus I have other friends who do the same thing and have 50-200+ rep each one.
AeroJohn

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:37:36 AM

plus making the assumption to never use paypal due to that isn't a very valid reason.
JimmiesForBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:58:15 AM

-EP

PS.  My first trolling post, EVER!

Again, just because YOU have never had a problem, does not mean that there have NEVER been any problems with PayPal gift. EPiSKiNG is a victim of PayPal's collusion with at least one financial criminal who built up an awesome rep just so he could easily commit grand theft. He is NOT talking out of his ass, so you should stop talking out of yours. Or you can continue, and get rated -1 in my web of trust, for your apparently pathological dishonesty.
This is useful information. I like to learn about various people.

I recognize the possible horrors that could ensue via use of PP. Unfortunately they are they most dominant, and that makes them the most convenient in this case. Like I said though, this isn't my first time on the virtual currency merry-go-round. I've had a very decent amount of money go through my account without ever having a problem. Though likely that's due to my overwhelming tendency to make absolutely sure nobody has anything negative to say about my business doings whatsoever.

I know what a web of trust is in concept, but what service are you referencing in specific?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 02:11:07 AM

In my sig, "WoT feedback here"

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: