Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of 200 S9 antminers - see description for details  (Read 977 times)
FevaValas1701 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

Hi

I have a client looking to buy 200 S9 antminers. We source these machines for him and take a % commission of the sale price (from the buyer NOT from the seller)

Please message if interested

Seller will be paid via btc escrow service ideally - I am new to this forum but I'll have a look for a trustworthy user to oversee this sale. Both parties have to be happy with the user that provides the escrow service

To clarify, we don't buy these machines but act as middlemen for it and take a % commission

p.s. if you have <200 S9s for sale please get in touch as buyer may still be interested

ideally seller from US but will consider international sellers
in2tactics

Activity: 578
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

Hi

I have a client looking to buy 200 S9 antminers. We source these machines for him and take a % commission of the sale price (from the buyer NOT from the seller)

Seller will be paid via btc escrow service ideally - I am new to this forum but I'll have a look for a trustworthy user to oversee this sale. Both parties have to be happy with the user that provides the escrow service

To clarify, we don't buy these machines but act as middlemen for it and take a % commission

p.s. if you have <200 S9s for sale please get in touch as buyer may still be interested

Why not deal directly with BMT?

Current HW: 2x Apollo
Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

Hi

Why not deal directly with BMT?
Yeah. It is most likely the only way with that huge amount of need for the Antminer S9.

gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

I swear this is the second time this guy has posted saying this exact thing and been told the same answer, deal with BMT direct  Huh

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

Brand new account + a client who trusts you to find 200 S9's != warm fuzzy
in2tactics

Activity: 578
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Not to mention, they want to pay in BTC. I wonder if the OP's problem with BMT has to do with escrow.

Current HW: 2x Apollo
Retired HW: 3x 2PAC, 3x Moonlander 2, 2x AntMiner S7-LN, 5x AntMiner U1, 2x ASICMiner Block Erupter Cube, 4x AntMiner S3, 4x AntMiner S1, GAW Black Widow, and ZeusMiner Thunder X6
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2577

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:50:33 PM

NOT

Sounds along the line of why I chose my Forum name so many years ago. ref the leaked AMT/A1 Skype chats link in sig.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:59:46 PM

Hi

Well if you're not just bait, then you'll want to use OgNasty. You,d have more luck buying batches of S5-S7 though. Larger deployments usually don't dump their current gen gear.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

NOT

Sounds along the line of why I chose my Forum name so many years ago. ref the leaked AMT/A1 Skype chats link in sig.

!= is the opposite of == mate
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:06:46 PM

Does your client want just S9s? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone dumping that many current gen miners all at once or even at all! So in that light I think your client would be wiser if he just waited for another bitmain S9 batch to open up and buy it directly from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: