Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017  (Read 99455 times)
aciddude

Activity: 179
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:29:08 PM

Conqueror thank you for sharing the 6th coin.

I read all about TZC and I am about to buy some in the auction today but I am a little bit skeptical. Do you know any previous work of the dev? I want to see his background (if there is in the cryptoworld) in order to trust this project. Is Orbitcoin something that I need to search ?

Yes, Ghostlander is well known as creator of Neoscrypt hashing algorithm.
He also helped with development of FTC and has his own 3 coins:
ORB, HAL, PXC

To my best knowledge he is solid dev and never scammed anybody.
Also he is paid developer for TZC, ChekaZ is paying him with his own money so far (which is good as undrepaid devs or devs working for free are usually reason why many coins sucks - of course there are some very nice exceptions to this rule)

I can confirm this as well.

He's developed 3 coins:
PhoenixCoin (PXC)
OrbitCoin (ORB)
Halcyon (HAL)

He's an active developer on Feathercoin (FTC)

There's a lot of bashing of the 6th coin  TrezarCoin (TZR) - I'm not sure why this is happening besides for the obvious trolling.

ChekaZ and Ghostlander both have excellent records of reliability and trustworthiness so I wish them the best of luck.

Crypto is still very much in the wild west phase and it's good to see people jumping in and trying new things.

And to the cunt known as "CyberCash"....this fool needs to back and suck his mums teet! He might learn more there....

FTC API + Block Explorer https://fsight.chain.tips
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:18:13 PM

And to the cunt known as "CyberCash"....this fool needs to back and suck his mums teet! He might learn more there....

You are sweet little boy, having no arguments and starting with mommy insults haha go to kindergarden you little noob and dig deeper in conquerors ass xD

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

Hi Guys,

I picked TrezarCoin because i think it fits well with my coin picks.
1, Ghostlander is excellent dev, and ChekaZ pay him for work.
2, The coin have superb technology forked from Orbitcoin (little known coin due bad marketing but with some interesting features, especially 0% pos which i like a lot)
3, I know ChekaZ personally and i am very curious to see where he can take this coin

Also I dont own any coins, only way for me is buy in auction (I am not miner)

Should you buy or mine this coin?
I don't know, its up to you...

Does the market really need another currency / store of value coin?

I can't even count how many we have already, and we have multiple coins for each niche (security, privacy, speed, cost, etc.).

Not saying you're wrong, just wondering what value you see in this coin other than a couple names you recognize...
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:57:49 AM

Hi Guys,

2, The coin have superb technology forked from Orbitcoin (little known coin due bad marketing but with some interesting features, especially 0% pos which i like a lot)
3, I know ChekaZ personally and i am very curious to see where he can take this coin

I can't even count how many we have already, and we have multiple coins for each niche (security, privacy, speed, cost, etc.).

Not saying you're wrong, just wondering what value you see in this coin other than a couple names you recognize...

Market will decide that not you or me...
TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

Hi Guys,

Are we not part of the market?

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Hi Guys,

Are we not part of the market?
Yes, but only sum of total parts count at the end  Wink
aciddude

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:50:20 AM

You are sweet little boy, having no arguments and starting with mommy insults haha go to kindergarden you little noob and dig deeper in conquerors ass xD

As long as I have you distracted ...play right into my hands and dance for me monkey boy!

cybercash

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

As long as I have you distracted ...play right into my hands and dance for me monkey boy!
Distracted? You even don't know what you are talking kiddo xD

aciddude

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:23:50 AM

Would you like to post any contributions you've made to the cryptocurrency community ?  A github account...anything?

I'd love to be able to go over my contributions to different crypto currencies and show you how stuff works. What C++ is etc...   I think this is the best way to help newbies like yourself.

I'm happy to help you get onboard with crypto...it sounds like you could really use the help.

PM me if you need to. :-)

cybercash

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

Would you like to post any contributions you've made to the cryptocurrency community ?  A github account...anything?

I'd love to be able to go over my contributions to different crypto currencies and show you how stuff works. What C++ is etc...   I think this is the best way to help newbies like yourself.

I'm happy to help you get onboard with crypto...it sounds like you could really use the help.

Finally you started to act like a normal person.

Thank you for your help I'm getting along well for myself.

I don't think you could "show" me something, I am probably 20+ years older than you.

If I would reveal my github account you wouldn't believe it anyways.

Show me your crypto assets and I'll tell you if you even come close to mine.

Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

I don't think you could "show" me something, I am probably 20+ years older than you.

Can you two guys take your love story elsewhere please?
thx  Kiss
aciddude

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

Would you like to post any contributions you've made to the cryptocurrency community ?  A github account...anything?

I'd love to be able to go over my contributions to different crypto currencies and show you how stuff works. What C++ is etc...   I think this is the best way to help newbies like yourself.

Can you two guys take your love story elsewhere please?
thx  Kiss

Sorry for hijacking.... I was just playing with Trolls.  I'll remove myself from this convo :-)

@cybercash  - I really would love to see your github.  I'm not agist at all so weather you're 20 years older or not shouldn't make so much of a difference.  After all age is only a number.

I'd love to discuss crypto with you and share knowledge on a technical level.   PM Me :-)  

We can go over your contributions to the community and compare ...sounds like a lot of fun no?  

Have you contributed to any of the major coins ?   Your accounts (twitter and bct) seem fairly new...which is why most if not all people will assume you're a newbie troll.... Let's talk tech !

LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Hi Guys,

True, but the question was what value you see in the coin other than the developer.

There are already tons of coins competing for the currency role, why will this one stand out above the rest?
aciddude

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

Hi Guys,

True, but the question was what value you see in the coin other than the developer.

There are already tons of coins competing for the currency role, why will this one stand out above the rest?

The way I see the crypto markets now...  there are very many different FIAT currencies out there, all have their place and almost all are tradable between each other for different exchange rates.

crypto is a lot like the above and is becoming more so...you might even get to the point where certain communities/countries/companies will only use certain coins.

At this point in the early days of crypto, competition is healthy.

Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

Hi Guys,

sorry for replying to only first question
I think about it as giving another chance to orbitcoin technology to finally come to fruition under different marketing and different future.
IMO look at orbitcoin site/thread to read more about the coin.
The way it combines POW and POS is unique and boosting security and energy efficiency of the coin without fucking up with emission model (many pos coins will face that problem in few years, compounding interest is a bitch...)
So 0% POS is revolutionary piece of technology most of people never heard about. I hope ChekaZ will ram it down to people throats properly and will further develop this technology.
IMO this coin is better than 90% of shitcoins(altcoins) and than 98,5% of all ETH ICOs...

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

If you guys take a look at other coins, all of them had a fairly sizable drop on this recent run of Bitcoin shooting up. Not Nexus though, very little movement! Very interesting.
This is natural, if a coin pumps then some will care but not everyone, but when bitcoin pumps everyone notices it and most liquidate their positions in other coins to enter the bitcoin market, when things go back to normal you will see the altcoins that went down in value to go up once again and most of them are going to reach their previous price they had when compare it to bitcoin.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

If you guys take a look at other coins, all of them had a fairly sizable drop on this recent run of Bitcoin shooting up. Not Nexus though, very little movement! Very interesting.
This is natural, if a coin pumps then some will care but not everyone, but when bitcoin pumps everyone notices it and most liquidate their positions in other coins to enter the bitcoin market, when things go back to normal you will see the altcoins that went down in value to go up once again and most of them are going to reach their previous price they had when compare it to bitcoin.

NXS is rising nonstop fro 2years now, together with BTC.
Double win ... best coin investment ever.
cybercash

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:14:34 AM

Sorry for hijacking.... I was just playing with Trolls.  I'll remove myself from this convo :-)

You could remove yourself from life and stop spamming people's threads Wink Just joking for the first part Tongue

@cybercash  - I really would love to see your github.  I'm not agist at all so weather you're 20 years older or not shouldn't make so much of a difference.  After all age is only a number.

I can't reveal that, 'cause then everybody would know my identity. I am a bit popular in the real world of stock market trading...

I'd love to discuss crypto with you and share knowledge on a technical level.   PM Me :-)

Sorry but my time is to preasure to waste it with you, obviously some kid that feel victimized by my opinion.

We can go over your contributions to the community and compare ...sounds like a lot of fun no?

Have you contributed to any of the major coins ?

Are 15+ supernodes for different coins enough contributions for the network/community + programming?

Your accounts (twitter and bct) seem fairly new...which is why most if not all people will assume you're a newbie troll.... Let's talk tech !
I got another twitter acc 30k+foller for stockmarket where I regularly tweet, so yes, my new one is just... new Wink

I lost my pw (or even got hacked, I am still not sure how this could happen) of my old bct acc a few years back and was just again a silent reader.

And now excuse me, I got to do some work.

cybercash

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

$NXS strong af... I like it...

weakhand

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

yep NXS is going to first intrigue and then amaze a lot of people next time we are on the front page of Bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: