Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2017  (Read 99455 times)
Rtxcx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

Any ideas on NXS future/plans?

Hodling it since August, but that NXS dump is pretty depressing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

What I'm afraid of is that now the hype seems to be more than and most coins will slowly go down came from here as most are grossly overvalued. Wish I'm incorrect

Oh the hype was over a while ago, back in July/August. That's when altcoins rose because of the hype. And did they rise!

Current price of most altcoins is going to stand still until some real development is made. Right now the developers are put to test and we will see which are up to the task. The price will only rise if there's roadmap progress without many delays. Some projects are worth more than the others, but ultimately it's all up to the developers now. If they deliver, expect another huge bull run when those standing by the side and observing crypto see that crypto means business. There is a lot of money waiting to be invested in crypto, people are just not convinced yet. Go developers!

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Aces84

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

Hey Mirrax,  will you be doing a 2018 version?   Much appreciated
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

I would say DeepOnion.  sig campaign /airdrop rewards are decreasing as more people go in, and once they are close to ending its all pow/pos and its pretty cheap right now.  lots of activity, check the thread here.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

I wish you DeepOnion drones would stop promoting it. The only reason we keep seeing it being mentioned is because a bunch of people received huge airdrops and want their investement to go up. But the truth is you just got dumped free coins on so the admins can artificially keep the coin price up. I'm not calling it a scam but it's a clever thought scheme to make some people rich. The coin itself ain't special.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:26:42 AM

Hello!
Why NXS is dumping?

because people are selling

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

From you are list beside NXS which of them can you say are eligible to be bought at this time and ave a great probabilities at profit( any new suggestions)?h

I would say Unitus $UIS.

I still don't understand why people prefer Unitus over Myriad...

Mirrax says he doesn't like Myriad's large supply, but that seems like a pretty minor complaint.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

From you are list beside NXS which of them can you say are eligible to be bought at this time and ave a great probabilities at profit( any new suggestions)?h

I would say Unitus $UIS.

I still don't understand why people prefer Unitus over Myriad...

Mirrax says he doesn't like Myriad's large supply, but that seems like a pretty minor complaint.

For me its a legit complaint. $UIS is also way more active.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
c0akley

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

I believe Jpan tadesprobably the most. Since they're pu hing for it to be legal tender. At the same time they've restricted regulations about it.ars
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

I remember how I received quite a lot of hate from trolls when I was guessing NXS price in 5-50usd in 2018.
Now is still 2017 and NXS is worth

Nexus is one of my favourite altcoin. I wonder why there are not more discussions about NXS on bitcointalk? Maybe its still unknown for most but its already in the 60 rank on coinmarketcap.

My prediction for 2018 is atleast $20.
EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

I'd be looking at Payfair as a short/Midterm hold. There is a lot of uncertainty in regards to the project being very similar to Confido, and people are worried it might end up with the same outcome.

The other one is Mywish. Currently only on ED, so any news of a new exchange will likely make it take off.
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

I think nobody expects 7th coin in this thread 2 weeks before 2017 end.

UFO

5 satoshi/coin
no further comments

UFO is my 7 official pick in this thread (5 original, 6th Trezar  Grin and 7th UFO)
Have a nice day.

See you next year Smiley

parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:59 PM

You mean this coin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ufo-coin/#markets

Why ?
Frames Janco

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:24:33 AM

UFO

5 satoshi/coin
no further comments

UFO is my 7 official pick in this thread (5 original, 6th Trezar  Grin and 7th UFO)
Have a nice day.

It's only traded on coinexchange.io -- I've only been reading poor reviews about them. Sounds like users have trouble depositing into the exchange and withdraw fees are high.

Has anyone had success in the last couple days depositing ETH into coinexchange.io ??
lukeisontheroad

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:42 AM

UFO

5 satoshi/coin
no further comments

Have a nice day.

It's only traded on coinexchange.io -- I've only been reading poor reviews about them. Sounds like users have trouble depositing into the exchange and withdraw fees are high.

Has anyone had success in the last couple days depositing ETH into coinexchange.io ??

I can't follow as well. The project looks ok (can't see a special USP) and the team seems to be commited, but I'm missing the visionary part/use case. Therefore I assume he either knows the dev (and that they will deliver something special) or he knows that they will get onto another (less crappy) exchange which would increase the the demand. Nevertheless I bought some, did the same with XRB (which looked similar at the time) and turned out to be a good pick. 
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

I'd be looking at Payfair as a short/Midterm hold. There is a lot of uncertainty in regards to the project being very similar to Confido, and people are worried it might end up with the same outcome.

The other one is Mywish. Currently only on ED, so any news of a new exchange will likely make it take off.

In my opinion, if PFR fails it will be because on incompetence rather than a flat out scam. The developers have provided time stamped pictures of themselves to prove that their identities are real and that they are not going to disappear. They are struggling with brand image and marketing but a lot of us investors are helping with that by pesting them on their tele. Their changed their logo because of it. It's not much improved and the white paper has is now error free thanks to us. But yeah it's pretty bad these problems exist at all. At least they have a working demo.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:44:00 AM

Mirrax is not talking about Nexus and looks like every one that was once discussing about it and very excited already got out and found a new one. Do you guys still hold it or sold it already?
cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:14:55 AM

Mirrax is not talking about Nexus and looks like every one that was once discussing about it and very excited already got out and found a new one. Do you guys still hold it or sold it already?

Hold $NXS, when they launch their rockets with the satellites $100 easily!

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

UFO

5 satoshi/coin
no further comments

Have a nice day.

I can't follow as well. The project looks ok (can't see a special USP) and the team seems to be commited, but I'm missing the visionary part/use case. Therefore I assume he either knows the dev (and that they will deliver something special) or he knows that they will get onto another (less crappy) exchange which would increase the the demand. Nevertheless I bought some, did the same with XRB (which looked similar at the time) and turned out to be a good pick. 
This pick really is a test of faith.
On one hand, Mirrax has been drumming up anticipation of this final pick. On the other hand, flying saucer....
Then, I checked out their mission and I got hooked.
"

LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT
Our mission is to promote decentralization, improve and spread the adoption of the blockchain technology by active development and promotion. To achieve this, we have drawn an extensive roadmap, underlining the upcoming improvement and changes that are to be brought to the UFO core.
The UFO network after being updated to the latest available codebase will add a Lightning Network allowing rapid transactions, bi-directional payment channels, atomic swaps between other cryptocurrencies as well as many other features. Post SegWit enablement, a web hosted wallet will be available with Multisig and SegWit address support and Raw Transaction tools.
An overview of the development plan can be found under the roadmap section and more detailed information for current and past releases can be found in the news section.
"

cybercash

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

UFO

5 satoshi/coin
no further comments

Have a nice day.

This pick really is a test of faith.
On one hand, Mirrax has been drumming up anticipation of this final pick. On the other hand, flying saucer....
Then, I checked out their mission and I got hooked.
"

LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT
Our mission is to promote decentralization, improve and spread the adoption of the blockchain technology by active development and promotion. To achieve this, we have drawn an extensive roadmap, underlining the upcoming improvement and changes that are to be brought to the UFO core.
The UFO network after being updated to the latest available codebase will add a Lightning Network allowing rapid transactions, bi-directional payment channels, atomic swaps between other cryptocurrencies as well as many other features. Post SegWit enablement, a web hosted wallet will be available with Multisig and SegWit address support and Raw Transaction tools.
An overview of the development plan can be found under the roadmap section and more detailed information for current and past releases can be found in the news section.
"

And why you got hooked? There are plenty of other coins doing basically the same. You have to point out why THIS coin is worth it.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: