Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you vape?  (Read 39568 times)
HSaidC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

Yes, I have been vaping for 2 years and still I cant quit smoking or vaping. Who cares, I love them Smiley
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

No. I consider any smoking to be harmful to the body and do not poison myself with this. It is better to lead a healthy lifestyle and be sure that your lungs are clean and healthy.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
danielpaul502

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

no i'm not interested to vape Smiley Smiley Smiley
RobertTMighty

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

I have been vaping on and off for 5 or so years now, but just got to the point where I am actually trying to quit smoking and not just cut back so I haven't had a cigarette in almost two months and I am slowly trying to stop vaping by lowering the nicotine
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

I wonder if here are any other vapers? I just stopped to smoke a month ago, because a friend got me into vaping.
I do not use vape, I still use tobacco cigarettes because I can not stand the smoke of the vape.
I always feel tight and nauseous if inhaling vape smoke if anyone is using vape around me.
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

I wonder if here are any other vapers? I just stopped to smoke a month ago, because a friend got me into vaping.

No, I don't. I never tried smoking, how does it feel? Smokers says it feels good. Is it really addictive? What is the difference of vape in cigar?

Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

No, I don't. I never tried smoking, how does it feel? Smokers says it feels good. Is it really addictive? What is the difference of vape in cigar?

If you never smoked NEVER START!

It's so heavily addictive! I vape without nicotine but it's still bad for you. You better stay completely clean from every kind of smoke.
If you really want to try, just go to a shisha bar and have a tasty water pipe which is well done, but it's really important to never do it at home.
If you want to learn more about addiction, you should read the book: Chasing the scream

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:00:16 PM

I don't, our lungs is not designed to hold smoke whether it is from cigarettes or vapes.  Grin

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

I do vape. I think i vape around 7 months already and i am happy with it. Im not regretting that i do vape.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

If you never smoked NEVER START!

It's so heavily addictive! I vape without nicotine but it's still bad for you. You better stay completely clean from every kind of smoke.
If you really want to try, just go to a shisha bar and have a tasty water pipe which is well done, but it's really important to never do it at home.
If you want to learn more about addiction, you should read the book: Chasing the scream
I agree with your advice that you should never start and it is like drugs that if you start even a little or something I don't know if you could stop it because you might get dependent on it. I haven't seen or heard anything about that book but the title makes it look really interesting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

I was able to quit smoking with vape so hell yeah I vape and I'm gonna keep doing that. I feel a hundred times better than when I used to smoke, and it's way cheaper too. Ideal would of course be to not smoke or vape, but the research shows time and time again that vaping is way less harmful than smoking. I'm a nicotine addict and can never quit using nicotine, so this is the best choice for me. Quitting smoking was the best thing I've ever done.
crim3s

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

100% Yes  Smiley
JaeryTum

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

Used to to quit smoking but end up back to cigarette smoking. There's something about cigarretes that vapes can't replace. Glad it helped you stop smoking but fuck all those vapers who does vape just to look cool, vapes was made to help people stop smoking yet some wannabes want to vape but never smoked anyways.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

:nope, I dont vape. I heard its the same with smoking with lesser damage though  Tongue

vikylj7

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

No I do not smoke, and I do not advise you)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:40:24 PM

Yes, I do. I recommend you to taste liquids called "Hustle" if you have a chance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Irriducibili

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

No, I don't smoke neither vape. Both things are pretty bad for your health.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:15:29 PM

Drugs are pretty bad for you. Why you are even asking this? Nicotine is a poison. Proven.
Odeshevych

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:51:36 PM by Odeshevych

I used to smoke, now I got used to vaping. Didn't know there so many types of vape like cartomizer, clearomizer, or glassomizer. They all have pretty much the same general function, but of course there are some differences. They all have e-liquid, atomizer coils a battery - the works.

The differences are as follows: cartomizer contains a cotton filament inside its tank that absorbs the e-liquid, which then goes to the coils through this material and evaporates when heated by the battery.

A clearomizer works differently: it doesn't have any filament. Instead, they have wicks that absorb the e-liquid and feed it to the atomizer coils. They also have large plastic containers that can hold various volumes of e-liquid.

Glassomizers, work in the same way as clearomizers, and their only difference is that their e-liquid container is made of Pyrex glass. So unlike unlike plastic tanks, that erode over time because of the acidity of e-liquids, glassomizers are completely erosion resistant. I myself have a clearomizer though, so I choose the less-acidic e-liquids, which often are a bit more expensive, so I usually find e-juice discount codes for them.
ganter008

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:51:31 AM

Yes. I have many flavours and I been practicing some tricks. It makes me relax when I use this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: