Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price up and down  (Read 2694 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

Waiting for new all time low price is not something that we can do. The best option is to buy when market is in stage between pumps, like now.
We know that that bitcoin can easily achieve +$1000, when trend will become bullish again, it will happen even without some major positive news.
Just  don't be greedy bastard and miss the opportunity of buying coins because you think that ~$900 is too high. You will still earn profit from it later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:50:11 AM

To be honest there's no certain month where bitcoin stabilize you can just buy more when dumps occur and of course when price is low. It is stabilizing in 800$ I think but I can't tell how many months it will stabilize at these prices because bitcoin is hard to predict. Chinese though like you said have many bitcoin but who told you that the one who sold 5000 BTC is a chinese guy? They can control the price but it is uncertain that the one who sold that much is a chinese or not.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

In my opinion, the price bitcoin will never be stable if more as people make a variety of negative or positive news about Bitcoin. If the people get negative news, they will panic sellings and it makes the price of the bitcoin will go down. And if they get positive news about Bitcoin, likely the price will go up.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:48:16 AM

no one will know when bitcoin price is stable but we can predict in how much range bitcoin price will up and down. if you want to buy, make sure that you buy when the price is down and you can see the time by watching the chart trends. i don't know the price will stable in $800 or not because the price is always up and down. so if you think that you are good to buy, then buy when the price is on bottom.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:57:54 AM

China or governments have not any control to bitcoin. Bitcoin is "clear money" that took all the best sides of other payment instruments. But it's true that the demand in China for bitcoin is upper than in any other country and it can make some effect on it's price.
That was a surprise to me to se that bitcoin dropped under 900$ this morning. And I really don't know which factors provoked it. I expected the price will jump around 1000$ give or take couple tens of dollars, but no.

True that China's or their government have not any control to bitcoin. But I can't deny to myself that China's has a big percentage for bitcoin is greater than the other country. Meaning up and down of the price value in bitcoin is just a normal basis for the traders.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

Anyone knows what month always bitcoin stabilize so

I can buy more?

Will it stabilizre in 800usd?  How many months?

Someone told me chineses control bitcoin price

Someone just sold 5000 btc chinese guy on the value of

1100 usd = 1 bitcoin

I think nobody knows about what will happen with the value whether a week, or monthly. That's the reason why need to hold and keep our coin and be patience unto it.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:28:28 PM

China or governments have not any control to bitcoin. Bitcoin is "clear money" that took all the best sides of other payment instruments. But it's true that the demand in China for bitcoin is upper than in any other country and it can make some effect on it's price.
That was a surprise to me to se that bitcoin dropped under 900$ this morning. And I really don't know which factors provoked it. I expected the price will jump around 1000$ give or take couple tens of dollars, but no.

True that China's or their government have not any control to bitcoin. But I can't deny to myself that China's has a big percentage for bitcoin is greater than the other country. Meaning up and down of the price value in bitcoin is just a normal basis for the traders.
If China's State have the big members wearing bitcoin than any other country,
certainly when they buy bitcoin with big rate there, the price bitcoin will be rising.
and when they sell more (dump), of course the price bitcoin in the world will down too.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

I can buy more?

1100 usd = 1 bitcoin

Unfortunatelly nobody knows that (I think).
If there were methods to predict the price, a lot of people would use them to get rich.
And if somebody would really have found a way to tell when bitcoin is chap, he will not tell it to anybody else. That would make his method useless.

It's me!!!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

no one will know when bitcoin price is stable but we can predict in how much range bitcoin price will up and down. if you want to buy, make sure that you buy when the price is down and you can see the time by watching the chart trends. i don't know the price will stable in $800 or not because the price is always up and down. so if you think that you are good to buy, then buy when the price is on bottom.
It would be best as other suggested to buy in between pump and correction, or pump and dump before the correction takes place.  You can easily identify it by watching the market. Pump begins when there is no reason for bitcoin to increase in price yet it increase, dump will follow after a pump or some Bad press happen.  So I being updated in news will give you hints when to buy Bitcoin. And bitcoin will never be stable as long as it is under speculation market.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:00:14 PM

I can buy more?

1100 usd = 1 bitcoin

Unfortunatelly nobody knows that (I think).
If there were methods to predict the price, a lot of people would use them to get rich.
And if somebody would really have found a way to tell when bitcoin is chap, he will not tell it to anybody else. That would make his method useless.
That's right. I think only professional traders can predict the price for bitcoin by using their experience, knowledge and contacts.
To me it's still mystery why bitcoin fell from 1000+$ to 750$ in the most beginning of the year.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Correction perhaps? I hope the prices levels out soon so we know what the new baseline is.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:13:53 AM

To me it's still mystery why bitcoin fell from 1000+$ to 750$ in the most beginning of the year.

And You have no mystery about why and who pump it to $1100?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

I can buy more?

1100 usd = 1 bitcoin

Yes wait bitcoin to be increase before buying why the reason why is when the bitcoin price into $1000 then yo already made a profit $200 this is the luck we have if the price of bitcoin increase don't just buy bitcoin from someone you talk you do not know if his trying to scam you Tongue

Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:29:47 AM

That's the thing that makes the bitcoin interesting, good for investments commodities, always makes us curious and speculate. There is a bold buy with bitcoin large quantities in the hope the price goes up, but it turns out that the price is going down, thus never happen by 2013 when the highest price and then drop to the lowest level. In this year I hope the price doesn't make the heart palpitations and sleeplessness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: