Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dangerous country  (Read 13764 times)
rijktyum

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:03:16 PM

Syria is the most dangerous country in the world, where since 2011, more than 60,000 civilians died during clashes between civilians and rebels. The country is in a state of civil war, where both sides have long crossed the border of good and evil, using all available means to destroy the enemy.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Which country is the most dangerous with regards to animals

With a hidden camera they filmed animals undergoing mistreatment.
They remove the skin of all still living and claim that it is to allow a clean cut. After throwing the carcasses into piles, still alive and for about 10 minutes the heart beats and eyes blink and the paws of the dogs shake. There is still one who raised his head and fixed his bloodied eyes straight for camera.

http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/

In my opinion they are the Asian countries, but as you requested one, I will say that it is China.

I have a dog that I love very much and I can't believe when I see the Chinese doing cruelties with the dogs

China have a plan when the supply is over. Some chinese cook dog and China have an festival that thousand of dog they will cook or eat even fetus or human they serve as main dish.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

In Chine I guess! In China, almost all the animals are eaten as if these are all normal edible meat. Dogs, even those strayed ones, are bought for their meat. Even those that are already endangered are considered food. I don't even understand why these people are so into these as if they really lack food. The government is apparently rich but the people, the majority, are so poor.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

Bat country, it's the most dangerous.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:46:46 PM

I think china is the dangerous country in this regard, because they don't care about animals they just want to take them in meal by killing them cruelly even it would be a pet animal or a wild one.
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

I think china,korea and israel. Do you now israel kosher? That is horribly.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

In Chine I guess! In China, almost all the animals are eaten as if these are all normal edible meat. Dogs, even those strayed ones, are bought for their meat. Even those that are already endangered are considered food. I don't even understand why these people are so into these as if they really lack food. The government is apparently rich but the people, the majority, are so poor.

Recently there was news about endangered Siberian tigers slaughtered in China to prepare "exotic" meat dishes. I don't have any issues in them eating dog meat. But please avoid endangered species such as the Siberian tiger.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:11:16 AM

They remove the skin of all still living and claim that it is to allow a clean cut. After throwing the carcasses into piles, still alive and for about 10 minutes the heart beats and eyes blink and the paws of the dogs shake. There is still one who raised his head and fixed his bloodied eyes straight for camera.

In my opinion they are the Asian countries, but as you requested one, I will say that it is China.

I have a dog that I love very much and I can't believe when I see the Chinese doing cruelties with the dogs
I also have a dog and I love her very much. I don't understand those people who scoff at the animals. Asians eat dogs!!! How can this be? I wish them to choke on the dog and die. I have these monsters do not believe people.
It is indeed true and correct that most country who did cruelties with the dogs are Asian country and worst is they also eat dog meats.
Actually they are destroying the quotations where it said that dog is the man's best friend anywhere in the world.
aRTyMK4

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

Japan, USA, South Korea, Israel (not sure about the order though)
The most capitalist countries, basically. There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.

I HAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ONLY BECAUSE I AM SELLING/BUYING BITCOINTALK ACCOUNTS. PLEASE CHECK MY FEEDBACK, I NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.
My feedback on Bitify escrow: https://bitify.com/user/artymk4/feedback/
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

I think it's Asian countries specifically China. I have read that China cooks and serves most of the domesticated animals even bugs as their delicacies. Some of their food seems to be inedible and I saw a picture where they also eat fetus which is a little disturbing.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

I also have a dog and I love her very much. I don't understand those people who scoff at the animals. Asians eat dogs!!! How can this be? I wish them to choke on the dog and die. I have these monsters do not believe people.
Not only dogs, cats, but they also eat cats. I can't understand, then the docile animals how they would like to eat. Always amazing cruel, in order to make money, people can always no bottom line.
I agree, China is one country that likes to process animals to eat, they give cruel treatment to the animals before they eat it. They eat dogs, monkeys, and cats.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

I think almost all countries have a history of animal cruelty, like europe, korea, china.
But all return to their respective cultural traditions.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:10:58 PM

Korea and China, of course!
strontiumsane

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:52:19 PM

I think it's a country near to one of the poles (don't remember which one), but i'm sure any Asian country is not number 1.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

Mexico is dangerous with people and animals so i think these country is more violent.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:12:54 PM

Not only dogs, cats, but they also eat cats. I can't understand, then the docile animals how they would like to eat. Always amazing cruel, in order to make money, people can always no bottom line.
I agree, China is one country that likes to process animals to eat, they give cruel treatment to the animals before they eat it. They eat dogs, monkeys, and cats.

I do not understand why many people consider it normal to eat pork, but do not suppose the thought of eating a cat? It's animals. Each country has its own traditions. I do not think your cat is in danger and attacked by the locals to eat it

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

I think that the most dangerous country doesnt really have a ranking or something. I think it really means that if via the news that we are hearing or the casualties it is a safe bet to say Syria as there is currently a war raging on it. But when it comes to potentialy dangerous then I would say China or North Korea.
atago

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:28:40 PM

How bout the USA with all the murdering going on?
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

Syria is the most dangerous country in the world, where since 2011, more than 60,000 civilians died during clashes between civilians and rebels. The country is in a state of civil war, where both sides have long crossed the border of good and evil, using all available means to destroy the enemy.

60,000 is an under-count. A total of more than 300,000 people have died in Syria ever since the civil war started in 2011. And it is estimated that more than half of that number is civilians.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

Countries that speak american and russian. I think it's a dangerous country, why? Because the combat equipment they have is great and the science of war they are not in doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: