Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator is it true or not?  (Read 23099 times)
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..
Because i have already a transaction that low fee or below the default fee and in few minutes the transaction is done..
And i want to clarify if this is real working or not..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:55:12 PM

Do you really need THAT fast of a transaction though?

I searched on their page...and found exactly why this accelerator is being provided as a 'service':

that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC

They're just looking for money.  Save yourself the hassle and conduct your tx's naturally Smiley
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:27:35 AM

Do you really need THAT fast of a transaction though?

I searched on their page...and found exactly why this accelerator is being provided as a 'service':

that includes a minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee to ViaBTC

They're just looking for money.  Save yourself the hassle and conduct your tx's naturally Smiley

That just means the transaction must include a minimum fee of 0.0001 btc/kb. This is just to prevent transactions with too low fees being added. What they offer is a certain amount of transactions included per a block they mine to make it easier for some transactions to confirm if there's some problems.

(I've personally used it and I've gotten my TX confirmed once ViaBTC finds a block)

It's really convenient imo.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..
Because i have already a transaction that low fee or below the default fee and in few minutes the transaction is done..

you can read in rule viabtc.com
you must ready transaction, after transaction you can sending txid in viabtc
after sending txid you must donation 10k satoshi/kb
standard transaction bitcoin sending only 25K satoshi/kb
if you want very fast transaction you can use 90k satoshi/kb

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

well viabtc seems to be a mining pool and according to https://blockchain.info/pools they have 5.5% of hashrate and the only thing I think they are doing is that they are offering a service for transactions which have a medium amount of fee and will get confirmed eventually but not as fast as someone may want.
and this service may not even accelerate anything since they have a small portion of hashrate so they find less blocks and if the number of requests become more than they can handle.

Only Bitcoin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..

you can read in rule viabtc.com
you must ready transaction, after transaction you can sending txid in viabtc
after sending txid you must donation 10k satoshi/kb
standard transaction bitcoin sending only 25K satoshi/kb
if you want very fast transaction you can use 90k satoshi/kb

Where are you seeing that information? All I see is that the tx must have at least a 0.0001 fee and that they accept optional donations. I see none of these things you're claiming.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

Upon testing the link you are sharing i just try if this is true.. i have my 2 transaction and the 1 transaction without accelerator and the 1 transaction with accelerator.. the same fee as 10k sat and i think the service they are given is real and its free but i don't understand how it works..
They are giving 3 confirmation so that your transaction can be received and you dont need to wait to use the bitcoin..
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

Upon testing the link you are sharing i just try if this is true.. i have my 2 transaction and the 1 transaction without accelerator and the 1 transaction with accelerator.. the same fee as 10k sat and i think the service they are given is real and its free but i don't understand how it works..
They are giving 3 confirmation so that your transaction can be received and you dont need to wait to use the bitcoin..

Can you provide tx id?

It's interesting if this is true, just pay dust transaction fee which can accelerate transaction speed is not bad I think.

Could be they can change the transaction priority, how Huh
john2231

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:02:17 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 07:22:42 PM by john2231

Can you provide tx id?

It's interesting if this is true, just pay dust transaction fee which can accelerate transaction speed is not bad I think.

Could be they can change the transaction priority, how Huh
forgot to say that i just got my 2 transaction in blockchain logs..
But i make new test again and get some transacion in blockchain logs this 2 transaction has different fee the one is exact 10k sat and for 2nd one is 20k sat with small transacted amount..

I used the accelerated in this transaction
https://blockchain.info/tx/44baca8ca9c9e8665234f8d7b5f3c0d73f14eb8ae69d976720cdbe7c60a86c98

Non accelerated
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c89d06c2ee528d8897ed84d0a01ccce55d55d387ff6766ae56cabb1c6b9c4d5

Well let me test again.. and we will see if their service is true.

Update: looks like it is not working and the accelerated one still not yet confirm and maybe the transaction later that i got maybe has fast confirm because of the size..  but well i will still watch if what will be the first to be confirm. soon.

Update2: looks like its working and check the none accelerated its still no confirm.
I really do not know if its really working or not but the first transaction got 13 confirmation right now which is accelerated and 2nd the transaction still not confirm or did not receive any confirmation. so i think the accelerator is working but there is some delay or maybe many people are also using their service  because the limit submit is 100 txid per hour.
steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

It doesn't really "accelerate" transactions.
When you submit your transaction to that page your transaction will be included in a block mined by ViaBTC, so if they mines a block a hour after you submitted your transaction there's a chance that your transaction will be included in that block.
But sometimes ViaBTC (or any other pool, really) can take a long time to find a block, when that happens your transaction will have to wait normally like any other transactions until ViaBTC find a block and includes your transaction in it.

I guess it does work since the transaction you "accelerated" was mined by ViaBTC.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

During the big dump when there were 50k+ unconfirmed transactions waiting I sent with a standard 10k sat fee at the time the average fee for TXs getting confirmed was something like 350k sat..

My 10k sat fee TX was stuck and I used this accelerator and IT WORKED!!!
Worked like a charm and has worked more since..

Now that I know about this TX accelerator I would ALWAYS just use the min fee and bump it with this.
I'm stingy with my TX fees like that because every satoshi adds up, and I put in quite the effort to add up the satoshis..

This is one of the best crypto tools I have found and have it bookmarked..

No you don't have to pay anything other than the min fee on your TX in the first place, but if it's under the min fee this will not help you..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

When you submit your transaction to that page your transaction will be included in a block mined by ViaBTC, so if they mines a block a hour after you submitted your transaction there's a chance that your transaction will be included in that block.
But sometimes ViaBTC (or any other pool, really) can take a long time to find a block, when that happens your transaction will have to wait normally like any other transactions until ViaBTC find a block and includes your transaction in it.

I guess it does work since the transaction you "accelerated" was mined by ViaBTC.
So basically viabtc is just a group of people charging fee to include you transaction in their pool and for it to be confirmed faster than a transaction which isn't put in their pool they have to mine or include it first in their next block? So then it's just prioritizing the transaction but it still doesn't guarantee that a non accelerated transaction will confirm first than the transactiocthat was sent in viabtc?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

@john2231 Great to know, the estimate received time is more faster used accelerator.

*snip*
So basically viabtc is just a group of people charging fee to include you transaction in their pool and for it to be confirmed faster than a transaction which isn't put in their pool they have to mine or include it first in their next block? So then it's just prioritizing the transaction but it still doesn't guarantee that a non accelerated transaction will confirm first than the transactiocthat was sent in viabtc?

What i can see is that's right, they push your transaction which used their service to be faster confirmed than other, looks like their use a queue list for your transaction to be accelerate.
Like you said, there's no guarantee, but at least you pay fixed fee + your transaction accelerate.

*snip*

No you don't have to pay anything other than the min fee on your TX in the first place, but if it's under the min fee this will not help you..

I'm interested to use this service, but how to use them? First thing to do is make a transaction right? Where i need to pay tx fees? When i used desktop wallet.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

No fee...

You make any standard BTC TX and pay the minimum network fee on it..
If things are chaotic at the time then often min fee is not enough to get your TX into the next block or the next 5 blocks..

VIABTC is a mining pool, big one..
You enter your TX into their tool and they will make sure to include that TX in their hashing, the next time the pool (VIABTC) finds a block, it makes sure your TX is in that block, and you get your first confirmation, your TX in the blockchain..

FREE

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:15:56 PM

I'm interested to use this service, but how to use them? First thing to do is make a transaction right? Where i need to pay tx fees? When i used desktop wallet.

If you ever happen to make a transaction and it isn't confirming in the next block(s) right away, THEN use this tool to help it get it's first confirmation..

You never pay a fee to this tool, but, if you are trying to send with no fee this tool will not help you...

Put it this way...
When Bitcoin gets bogged down, overloaded with transactions, if you want your TX to confirm in a reasonable time you have to add a higher fee to your TX like 50k sat or 100k sat, or just use the standard 10k sat fee and push the TX to VIABTC pool with this tool, it may still skip a few blocks that other miners/pools hit, but the next block found by VIA will confirm your TX..

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:40:38 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 12:07:55 AM by OROBTC

I just tried out the tool: put in my trx number for a small amount of BTC with a BTC0.0001 fee.  I just did this, so I will check to see if ViaBTC wins a block later this afternoon/evening.

I have several small transactions out at a time for BTC0.001 - BTC0.0014 from my iPhone blockchain.info app.  I am having a LOT of trouble getting my remaining BTC (0.025 or so left) out of there, the app will not let me send out trx larger than BTC0.0014 without an error...

Someone (on another thread) mentioned doing this for ME, very kind of them, so I will try this out on my own.  Else, my trx for BTC0.0001 fees (generated by my iPhone app, cannot change it) take DAYS to confirm.

EDIT: Added three more transactions   Smiley
jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:55:58 AM

snip

No fee...

You make any standard BTC TX and pay the minimum network fee on it..
If things are chaotic at the time then often min fee is not enough to get your TX into the next block or the next 5 blocks..

VIABTC is a mining pool, big one..
You enter your TX into their tool and they will make sure to include that TX in their hashing, the next time the pool (VIABTC) finds a block, it makes sure your TX is in that block, and you get your first confirmation, your TX in the blockchain..

FREE

I see. Thanks for clarifying that up. I'll be sure to bookmark this one as I think this can be usefull at times when transaction confirmation takes too long even when I send my transactions with atleast 25k fee.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

The service is free.
I made lots of tests, and it works great, had a couple of clients contacting us about late confirmations, we use viabtc accelerator link and the result was quite amazing.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:55:34 AM

I've heard of a fair few people making use of it. It kind of feels like the tip of the iceberg to me though.  Unless summat gets sorted out bitcoin will be smothered by 'bespoke' blockchain services doing what the raw chain should be doing itself.
bitcampaign

Activity: 1750
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

I am using this as well, but keep in mind make sure it really mining viabtc really active, at least when getting a lot of new transactions has not been confirmed, you can wait mining tools they become active and enter tx id after the transaction so that they can enter your transactions when they found the block

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: