Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] Anti-Fraud detection system. FaucetHUB (TM)  (Read 2202 times)
fufufuwu

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Awesome news for Faucet owners Smiley sometimes its really hard to make anti-bot strategies on faucet and monitor it everyday, so it's perfect ^^ thank you for your great work, really appreciate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wcpumarega

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Hello

My account has been frozen, I use FAUCETHUB for my shortlink sites and I have 2 FAUCETS (cpmshort.live and mixfaucetsbrasil.com.br), in the message warns:

You have a Fraud Score of 83.1633252
You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 891 times.

You have less than 20 coin addresses linked to your account of which 4 were used to make 13 faucet claims.

You have been found doing multiple address claims on 1 faucets using 3 coin addresses. All associated addresses have been banned / blacklisted.

however, I have my account addresses for testing only, and I do not use this account to perform CLAIM, would you like to know why my account has been frozen? I believe it may be a bug in some script on my site, because I do not use FAUCETS. I am the owner of faucets and shortlinks.

my user on faucethub wcpumarega.

Thank you administrator
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Hello

My account has been frozen, I use FAUCETHUB for my shortlink sites and I have 2 FAUCETS (cpmshort.live and mixfaucetsbrasil.com.br), in the message warns:

You have a Fraud Score of 83.1633252
You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 891 times.

You have less than 20 coin addresses linked to your account of which 4 were used to make 13 faucet claims.

You have been found doing multiple address claims on 1 faucets using 3 coin addresses. All associated addresses have been banned / blacklisted.

however, I have my account addresses for testing only, and I do not use this account to perform CLAIM, would you like to know why my account has been frozen? I believe it may be a bug in some script on my site, because I do not use FAUCETS. I am the owner of faucets and shortlinks.

my user on faucethub wcpumarega.

Thank you administrator
From what I can see, you've been caught claiming from multiple addresses on tokenfly.pw.
Is that your site?

Please, use our support system for such inquiries
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2483740;sa=showPosts

If you find some time, you can answer it. Because you listen to those people who talk about sex before you. I tried hard to stop myself, you lost all my respect. I complained more than 50 times. he says dirty words, then you became blind?

If you want to see the truth, then you show me all the conversations. In front of everyone So that people can know the truth and know who is coward in faucethub. And who is hungry for money? And who do misbehave with women.?

1) I am not sure what the hell are you talking about, or who you are.
2) You're posting in the wrong section of the forum.
3) Open a support ticket and report the user if there's an issue between you 2.
infocus

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

Hello,

I also encountered same problem,

"You have a Fraud Score of 10.1
You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 1 times."

I only experienced this when one of the faucet that i clicked appeared on the chat room and i tried to use it. After few seconds or more the said error occured and i can no longer used FH.

I filed a ticket on this matter and it say's that they cannot do manual unfreeze. Is their a way to reduce the said score? what should i do to lower the said score. I spent time and effort just to claim fairly but suddenly it stop for just that one click.

By the way i have used the IP address of my work and the IP address on my house, but those address are confirmed by the email that FH sent to me.

I wish FH could recover my account and hopeful that i could still use it. If i have done wrong which against to the rules of FH i humble ask for forgiveness and swearing that i will never do it again. I did not used any form of cheat or multiple accounts just to earn above others. I played fairly based on my understanding. If i claimed above the limit of FH rules i'am so sorry i hope that i could have one more chance to ratify my behavior in claiming coins.
I did not intent to be abusive on claims, if that's the result of my account being froze.

Hoping that FH admin hear my side.

Thanks and God Bless...
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Hello,

I also encountered same problem,

I only experienced this when one of the faucet that i clicked appeared on the chat room and i tried to use it. After few seconds or more the said error occured and i can no longer used FH.

I filed a ticket on this matter and it say's that they cannot do manual unfreeze. Is their a way to reduce the said score? what should i do to lower the said score. I spent time and effort just to claim fairly but suddenly it stop for just that one click.

By the way i have used the IP address of my work and the IP address on my house, but those address are confirmed by the email that FH sent to me.

I wish FH could recover my account and hopeful that i could still use it. If i have done wrong which against to the rules of FH i humble ask for forgiveness and swearing that i will never do it again. I did not used any form of cheat or multiple accounts just to earn above others. I played fairly based on my understanding. If i claimed above the limit of FH rules i'am so sorry i hope that i could have one more chance to ratify my behavior in claiming coins.
I did not intent to be abusive on claims, if that's the result of my account being froze.

Hoping that FH admin hear my side.

Thanks and God Bless...
Hi,

Send me a personal message here with your username and e-mail address.
bitcoin-GPU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Me to , I sent you a IM here in BitcoinTalk already. I really hope this is an error. Sad  Sad

However, if you have a fraud score below and broke the terms & conditions then we will not reply to your message.
Fraud Report
Have you broken any rules?
You have a Fraud Score of 0

For further reasons please see the following comment: Offerwall fraud on wannads

https://ownbitcoins.net My Bitcoin faucet
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Me to , I sent you a IM here in BitcoinTalk already. I really hope this is an error. Sad  Sad

However, if you have a fraud score below and broke the terms & conditions then we will not reply to your message.
Fraud Report

For further reasons please see the following comment: Offerwall fraud on wannads

Like I replied to your PM.
You used 4 devices (as you said) to use the wannads offerwall.

You broke FH's site rules and wannads rules.
bitcoin-GPU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Fraud Report

Like I replied to your PM.
You used 4 devices (as you said) to use the wannads offerwall.

You broke FH's site rules and wannads rules.
I didn't know using more than one device would break the terms. I would have never done it if I knew that. I'm verry sorry and it will never happen again. Happy Holidays! Thank you.

https://ownbitcoins.net My Bitcoin faucet
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:58 AM

My account is constantly freezing.I have no referrals, no multiaccounts.But freezes because of the autofaucets.On the Internet, a lot of autofaucets are not listed on the page auto / mining.It's his dirty business to Freeze the account, Take the money from the account.Need to turn in Federal Communications Commission.
blah, blah, blah.

It's not your fault your account gets frozen, but faucet owner's who doesn't know how to use faucethub setup.

In order to make you understand this, you need to read FH's ToS and understand that we aren't responsible for that action.

So, feel free to contact anyone you think would help you with our non-issue.
amacooldude

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:17:34 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 11:44:35 AM by amacooldude

I have also just seen that my account has been frozen, seeing it was  unexpected and astonishing, it was a shock and still is. Which I can’t understand why this has happened, especially after so many years being a member.

I have noticed that it adds have a Fraud Score of 10.1
You have been caught doing fraudulent activities 1 times.
We have zero-tolerence for botting on any of our partner's sites.

In my  defence against in this I can say I have never ever done botting  never used whatever it is.
I believe I’ve been missed  judge and request that I have the opportunity to have case looked into as I dislike being accused of a crime without defending my honor.

when you have auto faucet that appeared on the chat room you believe one can trust them, why has the website no access to support when issues has happen. I hope the gentlemen who runs it can fix the issue and get me back in....
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:04:35 PM

Replied to PM.
amacooldude

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:19:17 PM

Still awaiting resolve....
Regards
Gordon
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:45:58 PM

Regards
Gordon

Code:
(
    [0] =>
        (
            [type] => excessive_claim_activity
            [total_claims] => 350
            [time_spent_claiming] => 1 days 11 hours 48 mins 52 secs
            [longest_claim_gap] => 29 mins 51 secs
            [claims_by_faucet] =>
                (
                    [Pinoy Bitcoin Faucet] => 350
                )

)

)
amacooldude

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:56:19 PM

Regards
Gordon

Code:
(
    [0] =>
        (
            [type] => excessive_claim_activity
            [total_claims] => 350
            [time_spent_claiming] => 1 days 11 hours 48 mins 52 secs
            [longest_claim_gap] => 29 mins 51 secs
            [claims_by_faucet] =>
                (
                    [Pinoy Bitcoin Faucet] => 350
                )

)

)

Best advice would be don't do auto-faucets which pop up on pool chat ads.
There are no guarantees if or when the unfreeze will happen.
nkbit

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:09:45 PM

Hello,

my Faucethub account is frozen! I accidentally clicked on the "freeze link" in my email and I can't contact support therefore! My fraud score is 0! Please help! I can pm you my username.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:25:32 PM

Hello,

my Faucethub account is frozen! I accidentally clicked on the "freeze link" in my email and I can't contact support therefore! My fraud score is 0! Please help! I can pm you my username.
Fixed
mystical77

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:28:42 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 01:26:28 PM by mystical77

It has happened to me also today.

I've been using some autofaucets from some time. Lack of time - auto claiming was the best for me. All the faucets I had from other users ads in the chat. I wasn't verifying them in any way - how can I? I'm a noob. And today? Shock! My account is frozen. Why? @mexicantarget, - I'll PM you my FH username - can you answer me?

Again - what did I do???
deeforbit

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:30:12 AM

@mexicantarget,

already pm you regarding my freeze account. still no idea what fraud activities i did at your end. please enlightened me regarding this freeze account and increasing fraudulent activities even though cant login. please help.
pocahondas

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:16:20 AM

my account also is frozen from yesterday without a reason, i don't have multiple accounts or anything else. i don't know why...
@mexicantarget, i sent you pm if you could help me.
thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: