Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

Run for US theter. The blodbath is awesome at this moment and I don´t even understand how would you prefer a weaker coin at this precise moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

I'll go straight to the point, invest in Crestonium. The best ICO project to invest with is with a project that also deals and relates with crypto-currency.

Here are just a few of the project's features

SMART MONEY
Gateway to decentralized banking. The Mobile and Desktop App will allow you to hold and secure many different types of cryptocurrency. More importantly, it will allow you to spend it. Accessible 24/7 worldwide on your laptop, desktop, and mobile devices alike.

SECURE
Crestonium is tailored for everyday use and provides a robust and secure environment for your Cryptocurrency. The user owns the private key and has access to advanced security features.

FEELESS
No more merchant fees and credit card fees. Pay only the real cost and get the most out of your Cryptocurrency with the lowest exchange rates. If you continue making transactions while holding CXS, you will receive cashback - up to 70% higher. Rewards Program will also allow you to earn extra CXS.

And of course, they offers bonuses from 5% - 15%. Check my signature to learn more.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Investment in ICO still bring awesome result! The market condition is making all coin to drop in value and despitethe dump many token are doing well. Yes of course not to the level of success one would have expected it to be but nonetheless they are doing well!
rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Yeah you could do some investments in ICO. However you should be careful in putting your money to the ICO project only which you have been conducted a study about their concept of project all about, the list of team members who founded the ICO the more transparent are they the better. The review of their contract also to bitcoin or any other related ICO trades could be also helpful. Since after investing you could also sell your tokens later on. I do believe in careful study of investing ICO project especially if the ICO has a great concept and could be easily realize. Like the BITSCHOOL ICO project which promotes quality education. With the use of technology might help in delivering instructions to the learners and help the learners at ease with the topic being presented. This is how the project should be that after the ICO promotion the project is fairly be able to realize. If you wish to learn more about the ICO project visit the website with the link posted below:

https://www.bitschool.io/
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

You must have good knowledge of ico if you want to invest.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Yeah you could do some investments in ICO. However you should be careful in putting your money to the ICO project only which you have been conducted a study about their concept of project all about, the list of team members who founded the ICO the more transparent are they the better. The review of their contract also to bitcoin or any other related ICO trades could be also helpful. Since after investing you could also sell your tokens later on. I do believe in careful study of investing ICO project especially if the ICO has a great concept and could be easily realize. Like the BITSCHOOL ICO project which promotes quality education. With the use of technology might help in delivering instructions to the learners and help the learners at ease with the topic being presented. This is how the project should be that after the ICO promotion the project is fairly be able to realize. If you wish to learn more about the ICO project visit the website with the link posted below:

https://www.bitschool.io/
you forgot to mention the Road map,White paper and the volume of the token,this are all important for us not to he victimized by scammers,as we all know that 50-70% of ico now are scams so the more careful we need,and the more vigilant we must be.
icosource

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

There are definitely some quality ICOs on the market. Like most of the people here have said just don't jump into anything too quickly.  Ensure you are confident that the coin is something that will be used long term...that it is filling a void or providing a solution to a common problem or improving the way we do things now.  A few great examples are Rentberry, Concierge and NEO. These are projects that have or will improve a current marketplace, platform and/or transaction of money.

Look into their team (that they are legit & have relevant experience), roadmap, social community and quality of content, marketing, website, product or service, how much support they have from VC and public so far.

There are some really amazing ICOs out there! Best of luck finding them if you do decide to invest some of your Bitcoin. 

icoSource ICO listing site gives you the information you need to make smart investments at https://icosource.io
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

if you invest in ico you just research before you invest check ico benchmark and check a project if good and legit then go and invest.
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

If you want to investment in ICO try to research hard about the project, team, founder, whitepapper. Many ICO are now scam. You have a good analytics to avoid it.
I Can show you now im following a promising project call Asura ( Base on NEO crypto ). You can check it out and asking some question with Asura support team !
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

ICO investing is the best way for you to succeed. But before investing in you have to learn about it, and avoid the risk to you, for me ICO is a great way to make money online.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

It's up to you, but if you want to invest in an ICO, then you'll need the help of experienced investors to help you invest properly, because you have to figure it out. if you invest in a bad project , you may lose money. And so ICO is a great way to increase your capital. Good luck
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

It's up to you, but if you want to invest in an ICO, then you'll need the help of experienced investors to help you invest properly, because you have to figure it out. if you invest in a bad project , you may lose money. And so ICO is a great way to increase your capital. Good luck

The opinions of experienced people are very important. Projects that collect too much money can also make a lot of money.
When choosing ICO, you should absolutely read the whitepaper and look at the collected money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

If you wish to invest now , you need very careful choose where to invest, in pick only good and hyped ICOs. Check effect.ai ICO it looks very promising and already 25l users in telegram community . Neo based ICO with very good team and a good IDEA. I think it is one of the most promising ICOs for 2018!
REgards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

There's nothing wrong in investing. In fact it will gives you a better future someday. It will helps you to change your financial status in to better one. Just wait patiently because it worths the wait.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

But I saw that many people support a particular ICO for their personal benefit that is why it is hard to ask here from someone about a legit ICO. The better thing is that the person who want to invest in ICO must have to spend some time in searching and reading about different ICOs and after that when he will get much experience and knowledge about investment in ICOs then he have to invest in those ICOs which he feel is the best for a high return.
cryptomadhav94

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

There is this new project coming up these days Velix.ID and they are solving the problem of identity verification through blockchain. They are about to announce their dates for their crowdsale. I have invested in it and it looks a good project to invest in.
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

ICO investment is one of a great way of investment but before that you must have in mind to have make a good research and think about it what makes that project different from others , and why you believe in this project there is a good icos whith promising projects

hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

if my opinion, you should hold in bitcoin. if you want long term invest. because bitcoin so worth it if you hold. but if have some skill in trading or you need new coin i think its oke to invest any ICO, but you need find some trusted ICO

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: