Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller - Another scam attempt  (Read 1335 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

Well, you say you're in Australia, you even started a thread:  http://archive.is/1KuKz

any Aussies here?

wheee you guys from  Wink

and if you're from the middle of India or something pls don't post here to boost your post count smh

You weren't able to answer a very basic question via PM about the town you claim to live in and then there's this:

I'm just gonna wait until quickseller comes and gets mad

I'm not quickseller. I made a joke but you uptight cunts don't seem to understand that.

You follow his modus operandi and I don't doubt quickseller will be along in a minute. You've all been logged in around the same time and you actively sell proxy VPNs.

the fuck is a modus operandi?

And I sell VPNs but I never use one. They're way too slow for my liking. I can screenshot my iPad on ipchicken or some shit to show you that I do indeed live in Australia (as someone mentioned before somewhere that Quickseller doesn't live in the same city as I do.)

It's a bad slip-up given it's well stated that quickseller is in the USA, so yes, you are not in the same town, but why would you say that not "s/he's not in the same country"?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

It's a bad slip-up given it's well stated that quickseller is in the USA, so yes, you are not in the same town, but why would you say that not "s/he's not in the same country"?
How do you know I have not moved?
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:22:22 AM

A basic question? I don't live in the bloody city. Ask any average person and they wouldn't be able to answer either.

"laneway with a polymer noteshop"

Lol

keybase.io/0x0010
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

How do you know I have not moved?

You mean in the nine days since you wrote this:  http://archive.is/RxjiH#selection-1663.0-1518.22

You also forgot to mention that the master-p who pulled the long con exit scam was dox'ed and revealed to be living in Canada, however it is also known that I live in charlotte NC, and a couple of reputable people know who I am (blazed being one of them) who can confirm that I neither live in canada nor am the same person as the Dox of master-p.

You really should do a better job of being sure that you are right before you make these kinds of ridiculous claims in what is literally a witch-hunt thread.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: