Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taskie Project Pre-ICO Bounty Thread  (Read 12094 times)
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
It looks like they are preparing this project well and do not want any more failures on their website, this thread may look dead, but we try to look at the Announcements (Altcoins) they look very active in the thread ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

so, when will this take? ico
I saw the website and logo has been updated.
Please inform sir
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

we should be more patient to wait for it they may be busy, prepare well for the next ICO and how they are progressing, is there any further news from them or not.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...
What, with your question refers to the ICO that you manage are not going well, it is very regrettable if it really happened, because taskie already well underway for taskie walk a few weeks ago ..
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:09:04 PM

I agree with you, it might be better for the people here to know about it, so they do not ask about taskie the payment is made. but are you sure about that?
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

I agree with you, it might be better for the people here to know about it, so they do not ask about taskie the payment is made. but are you sure about that?
The manager promise so I guess yes he's really sure about it. for those participants who joined you need a little more patience before get the payment and more updated too.
LieXurui

Activity: 547

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:28:12 AM

this mean project not continue, taskie coin is end
and all bounty participan can pay use bitcoin
if true bounty participan pay use bitcoin how much rate
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:00:09 AM

I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

If the ICO failed or not continue I think the manager will  paid in btc same rate with Taskie.
Ais08

Activity: 983

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:00:22 PM

I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.
Suppose the ICO is not going well, whether, the campaign manager will be paid in accordance with the statements that have been made in the initial thread ??

How do you pay for all the participants with payment in the form of bitcoin, while all the participants did not leave their purses address ??
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

For better I think OP pay all participants ASAP. It's will make peoples believe, because more than a month this campaign paused.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

ppl don't believe what you are saying and only believe what you are doing! Show us some proof that the team is progressing.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...
but we are really hopeful for Taskie and its success.

what is confusing in this?

President79

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...

The best solution is to specify the date and time of payment. It doesn't matter if it happened a year again. Waiting is very confusing, I think do not need a long time to get it done, I'm sure taskie will pay but if delay certainly makes participants become bored.
kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

The best solution is to specify the date and time of payment. It doesn't matter if it happened a year again. Waiting is very confusing, I think do not need a long time to get it done, I'm sure taskie will pay but if delay certainly makes participants become bored.

agree , many ICO now, and many delay , waiting for long time , just wanna receive rewards , thats made users are bored , starting january until now there are more 3 ICO but all is scam /delay .
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

agree , many ICO now, and many delay , waiting for long time , just wanna receive rewards , thats made users are bored , starting january until now there are more 3 ICO but all is scam /delay .

we can only give a exact time once our website will be developed completely. right now we don't know ourselves how many days the developers take to complete the website..
but one thing is confirm payment will be made after ICO, so making useless noise before the time when the thing is clear is I don't think a cool thing...

first we start ICO and than we decide the time of bounty payment. so when you see ICO started than you must expect a time of payment..

I request to all please keep patient.

Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

we can only give a exact time once our website will be developed completely. right now we don't know ourselves how many days the developers take to complete the website..
but one thing is confirm payment will be made after ICO, so making useless noise before the time when the thing is clear is I don't think a cool thing...

first we start ICO and than we decide the time of bounty payment. so when you see ICO started than you must expect a time of payment..

I request to all please keep patient.

I needed only certainty right from the developer team and taskie to give an exact date for payouts of all participants, so we do not question it ...

If indeed this project is building to pursue ICO, why you did not give evidence and the subject of development that you wake up with taskie team, so that all participants see the truth ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: