Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it's time to invest 100K€ in Bitcoin now?
Yes - 54 (71.1%)
No - 9 (11.8%)
Maybe - 11 (14.5%)
No idea - 2 (2.6%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing 100K€ in Bitcoin does it really worth?  (Read 3746 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:16:16 PM

Hi,
After voting please explain why you voted that!

I answered Yes to your question. Even though the price of BTC now is in its ATH, it is still a very good time to invest money to it. Just make sure that you are planning to invest your money with a long-term goal in mind. I firmly believe that Bitcoin's price will still hugely increase in the following years. And with the amount that you specified, investing it in Bitcoin will give you good profit in the long run.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:30:25 PM

I voted Maybe, because it depends on your economy, if this is all your money could not be the best (we can see a price decrease if ETF doesn't approve). If its only a little of your money and you go to large time investing i would say yes.
ko0ll0ove

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

Hi,

Absolutely yes!! If I was you, I will doit because everyone know that, bitcoin's price is getting higher and there are no sign to stop that trend, so if you have that much for investing, do it now. After reading some predict and financial report, I deeply believe that bitcoin price would get it peak at more than $1k5 at the end of this year. Lets make a simple calculation, If the price could get to $1k5 at the end of this year, that mean you get profit of 1k5 - 1280 = 220$ for 1 bitcoin you buy. And yes, I think $1k5 is still low.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

Invest that bitcoin into trading, for better or worse you are in a win to win situation. Let say the Bitcoin value is dropping, then all you have to do is to make a SELL or put your Bitcoin into SHORT position, this will make the dropping of bitcoin value in your favor. Let say the Bitcoin value is rising again, then all you have to do is do the opposite, make a BUY or LONG position to enable you to earn while the Bitcoin price is rising.

My two cents Wink
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:12:49 PM

I had voted yes, bitcoin had achieved already 1100 dollars recently, now its testing again the support value of the community, soo investing now will bring you atleast 10-40% profit on the next 4 years, if you just buy and hold, if you play with the volatilaty of bitcoin you can double your bitcoins, and who knows at 2020 you hade double your investment.

Bitcoin can indeed give an advantage to us. but if we are wrong in menyikapinya everything you say will never happen, because to be able to benefit in the bitcoin. We must be patient and continue to monitor the price of the bitcoin at any time, so as not to miss the news. Indeed this now I am sure 100% that they had long been harboring bitcoin certainly get great returns. Moreover, for those who buy bitcoin priced at $400, definitely get a very big advantage. Major capital investment in bitcoin is patience and a waste of a sense of greedy or negative thoughts
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Hi,

If I were the person holding that money. I will convert all of my money into bitcoin, I know that I can get more profit in that and can be double the value sooner. Before you go through an investment, you must study well the process and how it works. Step by step process to ensure that you can get a high profit. All we know the inflation rate of the bitcoin nowadays. It's better to convert our money into bitcoin than to other banks that will give you a low-interest rate. There are lots of differences between bitcoin and banks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

I think Investing such this big amount of money in bitcoin, It's really worth. I don't advice you to invest all you money, but a  big part of them. Nowadays bitcoin price is really awesome, The price increase day by day. If i have a 100K Euro, Surely i will invest them in bitcoin. If you invest them don't panic if bitcoin price fall. In all cases, It will increase.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 547

Pugs are the best!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

I voted for "Maybe" since for me investing lots of money in just one things may get you broke or in a winning spree. But with all the stuffs going on bitcoin right now, i might voted yes too, because theres a lot of news that bitcoin's price will definitely go up this year. And since you're planning on investing such huge amount then you rather find an expert too to help understand how things working on Bitcoin. But on the other side, Investing is about risk.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

Hi,

if you invest 100K€  in bitcoin and hold it in at least 5 years or more. Once the price hits 10,000$ , that investment will be too smart for you. However, Your investment has some certain risks Do not Do not put all your eggs in one basket if you haven't got much more experiences for this fact.

Yes indeed, but still, it is up to you OP. Investing your money in bitcoin is a good idea than Investing it on a gambling site or use it on gambling. Since its price right now is fluctuating higher and higher everyday, then it would be good if you are just going to buy right now than asking this questions. Bitcoins price is always increasing and decreasing but more on increasing every minute.

So, buy right now, for you to have more profit in the long run, because its price tomorrow will be difference from its price right now, because I am sure that it would not stop increasing until it reach its next target price which is $1500 per bitcoin.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

Hi,

My question is, why create a new account then ask such a nebulous question.

If you are sincerely willing to invest 100k euro shouldn't you do your own research? rather than trust the opinions of residents of the internet forums?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

The physical analysis of the current trend alone should make you want to invest your last fiat in Bitcoin. I have studied the market and the interest of people in Bitcoin is growing bigger and bigger hence the high demand for the coin is creating this price hikes and so if you invest into it now there's no doubt you're going to reap multiple profits in the near future.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:45:19 AM

Hi,

In the long run the returns are incredible, it has been the best performing and worst performing asset in various years but it's proven itself as a real return on investment.
100 K in Bitcoin bought at an average cost of 500 a year ago is 20 BTC now at 1200 that is 240 K asset.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

Asking this specific audience whether to invest in Bitcoin, does it really worth?
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

Hi,
If Kim Dotcom's last predictions come true, in 2020 each bitcoin will easily have a cost of more than 5k $.

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

I do believe that it is worth to invest 100K€ in Bitcoin. First of all, the prices of Bitcoin will certainly go up in this year and may hit $2000 in the end of 2017. Second, by investing 100K€ in Bitcoin, you will unconsciously increase the marketcap and due to that fact, there will be a small increasing in the Bitcoin prices. If you ever have 100K€, investing in Bitcoin will be the best option
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

my answer is its really worth and it will grow your money in future or long term if you invest in bitcoin because as we know, bitcoin value is increase from time to time especially in money value and if you realize and read the info, bitcoin is for long term and you should hold it if you don't want to get loss in any of investment. but if you want to grow your bitcoin, you can do another investment after you buy bitcoin but make sure that you what your invest before you spend your bitcoin in one programs.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts and market analysis experts have predicted that the price sure grows big than the current price based upon the ETF Approval. Also most experts have quoted a price above $3500 based on acceptance and low as $600 on rejection. Majority expect that ETF will be approved.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

If you can spare that much money without impacting your live then i guess you can invest in it. Keep in mind that there will be bitcoin etf's that will either decrease or increase the value based on the result. If you can hold it for long term the i guess it will be good because right now the start price is a bit high.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Wow that is a very huge amount of money. If you ask me if it's okay to invest that big amount of money then i will say 100% yes because the bitcoin is one of the best investment that you can ever tried and it safe for me because for long term the price is always increasing and one of the good things that bitcoin have is, it's still young and the price can increase more.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

Wow that is a very huge amount of money. If you ask me if it's okay to invest that big amount of money then i will say 100% yes because the bitcoin is one of the best investment that you can ever tried and it safe for me because for long term the price is always increasing and one of the good things that bitcoin have is, it's still young and the price can increase more.
No, I don’t agree, I know bitcoin is a great way to invest money and to get profit but that does not mean that you should dump all you svings into it, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and what we know about them is that they are unstable and hard to predict so today it could be $1300 tomorrow it could go down to $900 and that will be a huge loss if you have invested that much money into it.

It is always recommended to invest only the money you afford to lose. It is not just for gambling but for any investment too. Moreover bitcoin is still an experimental project. At the same time I have invested more than $10k, but all them I could afford on any consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: