Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YO-EX ---- FAST, RESPONSIVE AND FEATURE PACKED EXCHANGE.  (Read 7386 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:09:14 PM

hmmm.. sometime when i open the website is little laggy ? or just my internet connection? But my ping is 25ms so i think normal. On another website normal...

The website uses lots of plugins but it should be run smoothly even on an average platform specifications.

But since you told us that feedback, I suggest to the devs/owners, if possible, to provide a mobile/lite version of this exchange. In this way, people that away on their desk can lightly accessed the website even they will use their resepective native browser. It can also save bandwidth for those mobile users resulting for much speed when accessing the site.

Ah okay got it. Yeah maybe mobile/lite version will be good. hope they will add it as soon as possible
I think it would be possible since almost all exchange site are available in mobile since this site is new they are on level of adjustments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

- I find the interface of the site is quite good but I think the site needs some interesting features to attract traffic and need more events to advertise the site. Web access is quite lag, i think it should be improved because if facing large amounts of traffic, the site may crash or overload.
- I do not know when the deposit or withdrawal is good or not and how long to confirm when depositing or withdrawing money?
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

The site is very nice especially the design of welcome page, and the mouse cursor is very unique when you move. I think much better to have more coins in the trade pages to attract others to join. i hope the trade transactions is properly, quickly and there is no problem.
yocoin15 (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

Why so many have complained about access website? where team? do anything to explain? i also another question. Whether yo-ex also held a campaign s bounty another? ~

Could you explain?

yocoin15 (OP)

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

hmmm.. sometime when i open the website is little laggy ? or just my internet connection? But my ping is 25ms so i think normal. On another website normal...

The website uses lots of plugins but it should be run smoothly even on an average platform specifications.

But since you told us that feedback, I suggest to the devs/owners, if possible, to provide a mobile/lite version of this exchange. In this way, people that away on their desk can lightly accessed the website even they will use their resepective native browser. It can also save bandwidth for those mobile users resulting for much speed when accessing the site.

Ah okay got it. Yeah maybe mobile/lite version will be good. hope they will add it as soon as possible
I think it would be possible since almost all exchange site are available in mobile since this site is new they are on level of adjustments.

We need to consider about it

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:00:47 PM

We need to consider more access for the platform maybe it would be accessable from android and IOS, but stay tuned!
I have visited the site through android and my first impressions
you have great website interface  and provide some information about this exchange.
But, I can't access to the current market price of those coins without sign-in, except for yoex coin (yoc/btc).
I hope we could easily access or at least see the trading features of altcoins without sign-in, through android as people will more interested to visit your site.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

-snip-
But, I can't access to the current market price of those coins without sign-in, except for yoex coin (yoc/btc).
I hope we could easily access or at least see the trading features of altcoins without sign-in, through android as people will more interested to visit your site.

You can check the trade volumes and other stuffs without sign-in. Only the thing that you are not allowed to is trade until you sign up an account up there. Trade infos. without sign-in can be found out by visiting here: https://yo-ex.com/markets/yocbtc

There is ATM only two altcoins on list YoCoin and YoGold
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

A mobile/android app is also favorable for us because with app we will be in touch with the exchange all the time with only one click. I will suggest the developers that they have to work on it to provide an app for us.
Access on the go, is more essential for any business as per current trends. I believe a light version of yo-ex with common browser, will be doing the requirement of mobility. But creating new an app is not a big deal now a days as lots of developers are available here in this forum itself.

If admin will be looking for apps for android/iOS/win mobile, I believe I could help a little bit on finding good developers and for deployment too.

I thought the site is responsive but  I guess it is just the landing page that is in responsive format.  If they can't make the whole site responsive I agree that they need an application for mobile.  This is for best user experience.  Anyway, I find the site good and attractive though I think I am missing something, are there really only four market pair in this exchange?

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

I think it's a must to be accessible in mobile since almost all uses smartphone. Having Yo-Ex accessible to smartphone is indeed beneficial to its clients.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:31:16 PM

I thought the site is responsive but  I guess it is just the landing page that is in responsive format.  If they can't make the whole site responsive I agree that they need an application for mobile.  This is for best user experience.  Anyway, I find the site good and attractive though I think I am missing something, are there really only four market pair in this exchange?

You're not missing anything as there are only 4 market pairs at the moment.
Those are the coins of the dev.
And I can't see also the contact link for this exchange.
The dev should include that in his homepage as it is one of the important info for the site.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:15:53 AM

And I can't see also the contact link for this exchange.
The dev should include that in his homepage as it is one of the important info for the site.
Probably they are working on this, today I can see few new items on home page including "About US", I believe there you can expect their contact information.

Another interesting one is "Suggest Coin", we are all got practiced to vote for a coin, but I believe this is first time, an exchange wants to listen community's opinion. I believe yo-ex will take our cryptocurrency exchange experience into another new level. Good work yo-ex, keep innovating !

lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

Goodluck in this project i already see the site so far it is good also i admired the design of the site it is very elegant and have great effects especially when you move your cursor there is a like a atom effect that following your mouse and move when you move your mouse in the site. This is a great website for exchanging coins you should add more features in this sites like information, tips about bitcoin and alt coin.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

-snip-

Another interesting one is "Suggest Coin", we are all got practised to vote for a coin, but I believe this is first time, an exchange wants to listen community's opinion. I believe yo-ex will take our cryptocurrency exchange experience into another new level. Good work yo-ex, keep innovating !
[/quote]

Interesting feature to engage the community and give an easy way to add new altcoins to the exchange but how will they ensure activity on the exchange and avoid the site been a dump site for coins premined or bought from another exchange that listed a coin earlier.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:32:22 AM

Interesting feature to engage the community and give an easy way to add new altcoins to the exchange but how will they ensure activity on the exchange and avoid the site been a dump site for coins premined or bought from another exchange that listed a coin earlier.
I hope and i am sure they will add legit coins who have a good volume rather than shell coins which are pre mined just to dump on getting to the exchanges ,yobit is one bad example of an exchange site and lets have a vote on what coins people want and let us keep a slot for that,say like five coins as most voted coins to be listed and the rest just add the high volume coins.
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

Hi devs,
I have a question about future API for u exchange. Will they be provided? And if "yes", when it will be? And will u add some basic code on popular langs for witting bots.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

I have just open it on my android phone and I just love the interphase of it. Very good and responsive website and a good platform for the traders to trade Bitcoin and different types of coins through this. This will also help in the promotion of new coins and existing coins as wel. I find it very user friendly and feeling very proud to promote it through my signature. Hope for its success in future.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

Why so many have complained about access website? where team? do anything to explain? i also another question. Whether yo-ex also held a campaign s bounty another? ~

Could you explain?
I am on this exchange I there I not faced any issue to access the website. The team is also very active you can check on their support system.
For the question of bounty I will say that they have a signature campaign which is working better for promoting their service and if they continued advertising for long term then they will be most famous like other are which have advertised too much.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

Could you explain?
I am on this exchange I there I not faced any issue to access the website. The team is also very active you can check on their support system.
For the question of bounty I will say that they have a signature campaign which is working better for promoting their service and if they continued advertising for long term then they will be most famous like other are which have advertised too much.
Well the problem that he maybe talking is those minor problems such as not being able to open the with www. on it or the problem about how people can't see the exchanges without logging in from which can be seen on the link when you explore it. Regarding about the bounty campaign, yahoo6228 is the chosen manager on it and it has been running for a week already.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

The interface of the website cool, but i will add on the main page rates for different ways. Hope that campaign will grow up and get more people intrested in to it, because the design and idea are really great

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

Looks of the site is great. Especially that cursor moving moment. I am new in this story and don‚t know much,but I think That I am going to support site with my presence. Good luck YO-EX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: