Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 08:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum for Android - REQUESTS DON'T SAVE  (Read 325 times)
confirmationbias (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

Fairly new to Electrum, but after a few transactions I've concluded there's a simple flaw in the interface. That is, when you create a RECEIVE notification, there is no "SAVE" or "CONFIRM" button. Sometimes completely filling out the RECEIVE details transposes the details over to the REQUESTS list. And sometimes it doesn't. I never know when I've managed to confirm a RECEIVE request in my Electrum or not. Once you finish filling out the details, there should be a check box or confirm button that makes it clear I've done what I need to do so that the RECEIVE notification is now saved to my list of REQUESTS.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

There are still several issues on the android version of electrum and that's mainly why I prefer using mycelium instead of it. Electrum loads slow in my mobile unlike other android wallet. I think the progress in maintaining the stability and fixing bugs in the android version is not their first priority so fixes are hardly done in updates.
confirmationbias (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

Thanks for the response. In fact, there IS a "save" button for Receive Requests. It's the frickin' NEW button! I don't know why it's called "NEW". I assumed it meant "start a new Receive request" but New actually refers to saving the current request. So problem solved, but that button is badly named. Not intuitive at all. ;-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: