Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have missing Bitstamp SEPA transfers, post here.  (Read 10046 times)
exumpas

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 12:37:27 AM by exumpas

Same here. No news so far. SEPA transfer of 150€ on April 10, no money into account so far.

Edit: I got a ticket reply some minutes ago apologizing and stating they are working on the issue. It was a late reply, but giving some feedback to clients is very important in my opinion. I guess I'll just have to wait until the matter is solved, hopefully soon. Will post again when there are any news.

So basically, you overlooked that part of the website that said, you must include the reference number in your SEPA transfer.

Bitstamp obviously have a script that automatically places your funds in your account with the correct reference number. If you don't enter that reference number, you make it incredibly difficult for those guys to find your payment.

Sorry, but no. I included the reference, has I always do, and which is visible in the transfer receipt I sent them. There is a problem with Bitstamp, I don't know what it is, maybe it's due to the high demand in recent times, and people shouldn't pretend everything is fine, when it's clearly not. I honestly hope they solve all these issues, because it's the most user-friendly exchange (within the ones I tried).

The point is, people (forum users) should be informed of these problems before they put their money into Bitstamp, don't you think Nak?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exumpas

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:19:12 PM

My deposit has been confirmed. Eight days have passed since the SEPA transfer. Thank you Bitstamp for solving the issue. Problems and delays can happen everywhere, but I would recommend you improve your communication in case something like this happens again.

Best regards
cupronickel

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 08:32:49 AM

Although I missed out the ref number in my transfer  Embarrassed , Bitstamp have all my details, Transferwise tx pdf and I'm Bitstamp verified.. It's now 1 week & 2 days waiting for this to be processed.

I won't make the same mistake twice but I suggest Bitstamp make their ref number & the fact it's mandatory much clearer, towards the top of the input screens. Right now it's in a "message" field right at the bottom of the page. Bitstamp: help noobs like me and yourselves a lot of admin hours trawling through the tx lists to match these up. I'm # 78819. At least I have my uncommon name in the tx ref so I should be very easy to find.

Vires in Numeris
cupronickel

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:18:20 AM

Thank you Bistamp. You got round to me in the end.  Cool

Vires in Numeris
Explicit

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:40:21 AM

My deposit has been credited to my account; at last. Thank you Bitstamp for solving the issue.
crazyalfy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:41:48 AM

Same as others here except there's been a severe delay and no support response even confirming the problem exists or is being looked into.

The deposit was made on 02 April 2013. I've been waiting for Bitstamp to assign it to my trade account for more than two weeks.
•   I submitted ticket #503 in the first week of April querying it, support has not followed up..
•   I sent a detailed email on 09 April requesting support to follow up, no response from Bitstamp support..
•   I submitted another ticket #2264 on 15 April requesting follow up, no response from Bitstamp even acknowledging the issue..

Bitstamp Customer ID: 20559

All other concerns I've had have been well and promptly addressed by Bitstamp, but the silence on this issue is infuriating. For me, it's been a big black stain on the quality of Bitstamp customer support.

It's nearly a week later, and although I have has some communication from Bitstamp support, the issue currently appears no closer to being resolved..
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:15:02 PM

Same as others here except there's been a severe delay and no support response even confirming the problem exists or is being looked into.

The deposit was made on 02 April 2013. I've been waiting for Bitstamp to assign it to my trade account for more than two weeks.
•   I submitted ticket #503 in the first week of April querying it, support has not followed up..
•   I sent a detailed email on 09 April requesting support to follow up, no response from Bitstamp support..
•   I submitted another ticket #2264 on 15 April requesting follow up, no response from Bitstamp even acknowledging the issue..

Bitstamp Customer ID: 20559

All other concerns I've had have been well and promptly addressed by Bitstamp, but the silence on this issue is infuriating. For me, it's been a big black stain on the quality of Bitstamp customer support.

It's nearly a week later, and although I have has some communication from Bitstamp support, the issue currently appears no closer to being resolved..

We apologize for the delay, we replied to your ticket and gave you further instructions for solving this issue.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
steve-iw

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:24:42 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 02:55:40 PM by steve-iw

I sent a SEPA transfer Sun 16th June from a Halifax UK account - still nothing.

Opened a support ticket where they asked for the reference etc. and said they have to 'manually' find it

Never had this problem with past deposits.

Something is not right here. Should I notify my bank and report a 'lost' transaction?

edit/update:

bitstamp support asked me to check the status of my bank transfer

Halifax say the funds were sent and received 2 days ago

So in effect, Bitstamp are saying they have 'lost' my deposit

I reccommend that NOBODY uses Bitstamp again until they stop f***ing people about like this - it is not acceptable to 'lose' a deposit

romita

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 02:31:49 PM

I think to switch to other exchanger until they will become more professionals. Is not acceptable this delay for sepa deposits . Time is money.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:01:46 AM

I sent a SEPA transfer Sun 16th June from a Halifax UK account - still nothing.

Opened a support ticket where they asked for the reference etc. and said they have to 'manually' find it

Never had this problem with past deposits.

Something is not right here. Should I notify my bank and report a 'lost' transaction?

edit/update:

bitstamp support asked me to check the status of my bank transfer

Halifax say the funds were sent and received 2 days ago

So in effect, Bitstamp are saying they have 'lost' my deposit

I reccommend that NOBODY uses Bitstamp again until they stop f***ing people about like this - it is not acceptable to 'lose' a deposit

is there an update to your situation? I've had all my SEPA transfers from and to bitstamp handled correctly, and in due time.

On the other hand, that you got nervous after only 3 days tells me you might have slightly unrealistic expectations how fast the transactions are handled on average.

anyway, would be interesting to hear if your transfer was credited at some point...

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:45:24 PM

We would like to ask anyone experiencing any sort of issues to please submit a support ticket as this is the fastest way we can offer you assistance.

I have also personally attempted to contact steve-iw and we will solve any issues he may have as soon as he gets in touch with us.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
camaro45er

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:31:10 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 10:43:57 AM by camaro45er

Sepa transfer initiated on 14.08.13, now 4 business days later still no deposit on my account. 2 tickets with support openend but no answer whatsoever.

So far I made 2 smaller deposits, which both got credited within 2 days and support was always answering my questions within a few hours. Now I made a bigger deposit, which my bank confirmed that it was credited to their account but as mentioned before, no credit, no answers.

UPDATE: Case resolved. @hazek: Thanks for your efforts.
SanicLeHegehog

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:19:43 PM

hi there,

i opened an account at bitstamp and tried funding it by sepa wire transfer.
the transfer returned without a comment so i contacted the bitstamp support.
no answer after 6 days.

anyone had a similar problem?
SHEILATT

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:12:21 AM

Can you please credit the $3000 i deposited via bank wire transfer ,my message or reference is 80563301217...My deposits are usually credited the same day i send the wire transfer,it has never taken this long..please help..customer id 63301..
btcalexxx

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:13:55 PM

Regretfully, I am missing a BTC deposit to my Bitstamp address made today. It is just nmoot showing up, even though it has been confirmed more than 6 times already. Does anyone else encounter such an issue over there?

Please let me know asap, since not getting any response to my support tickets is driving me NUTS.

Anyone?

Cheers
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:14:10 PM

I am missing a BTC deposit to my Bitstamp address made on the 18th.

It was showing as unconfirmed for 2 days.

Blockchain were constantly moving up and down the queue. Like 24 hours, 16 hours, 32, hours, 16 hours.

Today it has vanished from blockchain, along with the fee. The receiving address at bitstamp is shown as unused.

Response to my support tickets is non existant.

Is this typical scam material?

Are Bitstamp as dishonest as all the other BTc scammers I have encountered?

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:35:13 PM

SEPA deposit on 14th november.. with still no balance..
Mudbankkeith

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:40:17 PM

Blockchain were constantly moving up and down the queue. Like 24 hours, 16 hours, 32, hours, 16 hours.

Today it has vanished from blockchain, along with the fee. The receiving address at bitstamp is shown as unused.

Within minutes of this post, The fee has come back, and the transaction started to move, Now got 3 confirmations!

Mudbankkeith

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:17:14 PM

Within minutes of this post, The fee has come back, and the transaction started to move, Now got 3 confirmations!

My transaction has now gone to another account my Bitstamp account is still empty.

I repeat my last comment:-  Bitstamp are as dishonest as all the other BTc scammers I have encountered.

vince_534

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:37:34 PM

Just created an account to share my experience with Bitstamp:
I tranferred money via SEPA on November 12th and the money hasn't arrived yet on my bitstamp account. I made sure to include the reference number and my bank confirmed the payment. Indeed, bitstamp employees reply to the support messages (3 days later), but it doesn't help much if they are telling me they will take care of the problem as soon as possible.
I have seen that others may have similar problems, but I still think bitstamp's reputation is good and they can be trusted, unless they start behaving like that and hesitate with transfers for whatever causes...Of course this is a busy time for you at the moment, but when you state to credit the transfers in 2-3 days and after 8 days nothing happened, customers are becoming sceptical.
So please Bitstamp, resolve these problems with dealyed/missing transfers, it is frustrating!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: